CVS Pharmacy Armed Robbery

CVS Pharmacy Armed Robbery

Posted in the Bennington Forum

Frank Bradford

Westford, VT

#1 May 23, 2013
Golly geez, wait a sec....I thought those who buy & use & sell drugs illegally in Bennington were not doing anyone any harm & Police Chief Doucette was wasting taxpayer $ by trying to eradicate drugs & crime from the area?

And now an armed robbery in CVS??

Well...I spose' the big bad po-lice ought just let this incident go too. After all, what's the big deal 'bout waitin' fer yer prescription & havin' a druggie hop the counter with a loaded gun & stick the place up anyways? So he cut the line! Big Deal, right? Once there's human trafficking & gangs - what the hey! It's all fun & games -'till someone WILL eventually get hurt.

I'm sure the Vermonters down the road a ways in Rutland feel exactly the same way: What's a little drive-by between "neighbors"? Let the gang bangers work it out between themselves just like you let 5 year olds work it out between themselves in the sandbox. Same principal - as long as your 5 year olds' play with guns & are high on wac.

Here's another clue set in your ways guys: VT is a much different place from 1857.

And your predictable refutes using your usual name-calling & potty-mouthed ramblings won't change it.

They merely will attest further to how the world & state & region has become inalterably different.

Alex

Travelers Rest, SC

#2 May 23, 2013
Frank Bradford wrote:
Golly geez, wait a sec....I thought those who buy & use & sell drugs illegally in Bennington were not doing anyone any harm & Police Chief Doucette was wasting taxpayer $ by trying to eradicate drugs & crime from the area?
And now an armed robbery in CVS??
Well...I spose' the big bad po-lice ought just let this incident go too. After all, what's the big deal 'bout waitin' fer yer prescription & havin' a druggie hop the counter with a loaded gun & stick the place up anyways? So he cut the line! Big Deal, right? Once there's human trafficking & gangs - what the hey! It's all fun & games -'till someone WILL eventually get hurt.
I'm sure the Vermonters down the road a ways in Rutland feel exactly the same way: What's a little drive-by between "neighbors"? Let the gang bangers work it out between themselves just like you let 5 year olds work it out between themselves in the sandbox. Same principal - as long as your 5 year olds' play with guns & are high on wac.
Here's another clue set in your ways guys: VT is a much different place from 1857.
And your predictable refutes using your usual name-calling & potty-mouthed ramblings won't change it.
They merely will attest further to how the world & state & region has become inalterably different.
The babble machine of "NYIT" has returned....
What's your point Alice?????
Elmer

Williston, VT

#3 May 23, 2013
The point is you blow dick Alex!
Alex

Travelers Rest, SC

#4 May 23, 2013
Elmer wrote:
The point is you blow dick Alex!
Be nice bitch, I could be your daddy....

Anybody know the cost for about 700 DNA test....

“Marky Doesn't Sweat Much”

Since: Oct 12

East Bennville

#6 May 25, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Be nice bitch, I could be your daddy....
Anybody know the cost for about 700 DNA test....
Alex, you are not KY's daddy. It's daddy was the leftover jizz from the lead paint tard fest of 1987. Some three toothed troglodyte was drooling it and I inserted some between my folds. 11 months later and KY emerged!
Frank Bradford

Twin Mountain, NH

#7 Jun 4, 2013
uuuhhhh....Well, "Alex", my point is: the CONTENT of the text is my point.

Go take a walk on the Wild Side for a couple of years (or even days perhaps)- Since you likely have been nowhere other than dirt roads & riding ATV's: it might just give ya a reality check. Bring yer friends.

Yee-Ha.
Alex

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Jun 4, 2013
Frank Bradford wrote:
Go take a walk on the Wild Side for a couple of years (or even days perhaps)- Since you likely have been nowhere other than dirt roads & riding ATV's: it might just give ya a reality check. Bring yer friends.
Yee-Ha.
WHAT?????
Listen up grease ball, I've been all over this fcked up world of
ours and my consensus is, the sky isn't falling anytime soon...

Might I suggest you visit McNutt's House of Tinfoil Millinery Delights to ease your fears.....

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#10 Jun 4, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?????
Listen up grease ball, I've been all over this fcked up world of
ours and my consensus is, the sky isn't falling anytime soon...
Might I suggest you visit McNutt's House of Tinfoil Millinery Delights to ease your fears.....
Alex, for most of this crowd, all over the world means wuffurd, Arlington, and PowNell.

As far as 'around the world' that means both ends of the sheep at the satdee reach roun' pardee.
Alex

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Jun 5, 2013
Elmer_J_Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex, for most of this crowd, all over the world means wuffurd, Arlington, and PowNell.
As far as 'around the world' that means both ends of the sheep at the satdee reach roun' pardee.
Point taken Elmer but sense I was commenting to our Scholar
from "NYIT" I'm going to assume it has somewhat of an understanding of American word speak, and certainly an institution of "Hi-er Lurning" such as NYIT must possess at least one globe.....
LSU

United States

#12 Jun 5, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken Elmer but sense I was commenting to our Scholar
from "NYIT" I'm going to assume it has somewhat of an understanding of American word speak, and certainly an institution of "Hi-er Lurning" such as NYIT must possess at least one globe.....
Vegas again? Is all the gang there tearing up the town? lol

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

#13 Jun 5, 2013
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>Vegas again? Is all the gang there tearing up the town? lol
Alex is traveling the world per the grease ball bitch's request --

Luxor -- Egypt
Bellagio, Caesar's and Venitian -- Italy
Paris -- France
Mandarin -- China
Monte Carlo -- Monaco
Excalibur -- England
Mandalay -- Burma
Rio -- Brazil
Bali Hai -- Polynesia
New York, New York -- Grease ball's hometown
Tropicana -- Cuba

Plus the Cosmopolitan and Planet Hollywood across the street.

All in *one* trip!

And this doesn't even include the 'round the world' plan he booked for this evening through the card snappers on the street!

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

#14 Jun 5, 2013
Frank Bradford wrote:
Yee-Ha.
www.youtube.com/watch...

You must be Holly, because Candy died a while ago. Never knew you were that famous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Act 39 Study Sun Markey fife 12
News Police: Woman had sex with 14-year-old boy Jan 10 Markey fife 3
News AG files lawsuit against local landlord Cross (Mar '09) Jan 4 markey fife 80
News Former NSK plant manager gets jail for embezzle... Jan 1 Markey fife 2
21 Countries (Dec '15) Dec 30 markey fife 42
News Couple, son convicted of Vt. Medicaid fraud Dec 27 Irate Taxpayer 1
Poll What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) Dec 23 Community Disorga... 333

Bennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bennington Mortgages