LeRoy - Roy' - Sunny' Thomas

LeRoy - Roy' - Sunny' Thomas

There are 4 comments on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from Nov 27, 2012, titled LeRoy - Roy' - Sunny' Thomas. In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

LeRoy "Roy" "Sunny" Thomas, 80, of North Main Street, Mayfield, N.Y., passed away Friday, November 23, 2012, at Albany Medical Center Hospital following a brief illness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

Tammy

Speculator, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Leroy Thomas was a good father a good husband a good provider never knew him to be angry at anybody very nice man he will rest in Peace. Anybody that knew Him would know that he was a very kind man if you don't know him don't say anything about him rest in peace.

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Sounds like a real winner...
Linda Thomas

Wimauma, FL

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Tammy wrote:
Leroy Thomas was a good father a good husband a good provider never knew him to be angry at anybody very nice man he will rest in Peace. Anybody that knew Him would know that he was a very kind man if you don't know him don't say anything about him rest in peace.
His 5 children knew him (myself being 1) better than anyone. Everything I said was true. You can believe what you want. Just be grateful I didn't write everything he did for all to know!
Linda Thomas

Wimauma, FL

#5 Mar 26, 2013
His 5 children knew him (myself being 1) better than anyone. Everything I said was true. You can believe what you want. Just be grateful I didn't write everything he did for all to know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former NSK Steering Systems America plant manag... Jun 26 Markey Fife Pissant 2
News OneCare launching care coordination software in... Jun 24 Dr Pendyke 2
News Road Pitch investors ride motorcycles into Brat... Jun 23 internet troll 1
News Thurway traffic stop leads to drug charges Upda... Jun 23 internet troll 1
News 3 people rescued after boat capsizes on Lake Ch... Jun 23 markey fife 6
News Frustrated (Nov '13) Jun 20 kiel duh cumspunj 145
Poll What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) Jun 20 kiel duh cumspunj 332

Bennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bennington Mortgages