Stop Drone Strikes

Jan 6, 2013 Full story: IndyMedia 21

We only have until the end of this month, January 2013, to get enough signatures on our White House Petition to Stop Killing Children and innocent civilians with Un-Manned U.S. Military Drones! Please click and sign the petition: January 6, 2013 Please sign White House Petition to Stop Killing Children and innocent civilians with U.S. Military ... (more)

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Obamas Drones

Newport, NH

#1 Jan 6, 2013
ONE OBAMA, TWO DRONES, THREE STRIKES = DEAD CHILDREN'S BONES
http://publish.indymedia.org/en/2013/01/96076... WORLDWIDE
http://nyc.indymedia.org/en/2013/01/121777.ht... NEW YORK CITY
http://la.indymedia.org/news/2013/01/257903.p... LOS ANGELES
http://dc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/1540... WASHINGTON, D.C.
http://raisethefist.com/...
Please sign White House Petition
to Stop Killing Children
and innocent civilians
with U.S. Military Drone Strikes.
http://wh.gov/UKpQ
World famous war protester, Rosemarie Jackowski,
of Bennington, Vermont, has written a new White House
petition to stop killing children and innocent civilians in
Afghanistan with un-manned U.S. Military drone strikes.
Please sign her petition now! The petition must have
enough signatures by the end of January 2013 to
qualify for an official White House response.
To sign the petition, go to http://wh.gov/UKpQ
and sign in/register at the White House, they willl
e-mail you a confirmation, and then after you receive
that e-mail you will be allowed to sign in with a user name
and password to the White House and then you can finally
sign the petition online by clicking to sign.
Please be patient with the sign/register process because
children may be being killed while you are waiting
to register with the White House.
Please go to http://wh.gov/UKpQ
Rosemarie Jackowski is the author of a book,
"Banned in Vermont". She is a perennial political candidate
for Attorney General in Vermont for the
Liberty Union Political Party which is a major party in Vermont.

Since: Jan 09

South Burlington, VT

#3 Jan 15, 2013
This is something only a racist right wing republican could want. Remember Obama is so smart everything he does is the only way. Do not forget as in Lybia Obama said w are not taking hostile or mlitary action we are only dropping bombs on them

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#4 Jan 19, 2013
j w mcsherry wrote:
This is something only a racist right wing republican could want. Remember Obama is so smart everything he does is the only way. Do not forget as in Lybia Obama said w are not taking hostile or mlitary action we are only dropping bombs on them
Here we go again....
McNutt, Lybia is a crab, NOT A COUNTRY.....
As for "Libya", the country located in North Africa, what better place to test the effectiveness of modern day war craft....

And I do believe that it was Georgie the Tard who lifted the
sanctions against little Muammar for good behavior even though
he was still killing his own people and harboring known terrorist.....

Trying catching up with the rest of the country McNutt and read
something enacted into law called the Patriot Act which allows
the president to strike anywhere in the world against terrorism
without house and senate approval....

South Burlington, VT

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again....
McNutt, Lybia is a crab, NOT A COUNTRY.....
As for "Libya", the country located in North Africa, what better place to test the effectiveness of modern day war craft....
And I do believe that it was Georgie the Tard who lifted the
sanctions against little Muammar for good behavior even though
he was still killing his own people and harboring known terrorist.....
Trying catching up with the rest of the country McNutt and read
something enacted into law called the Patriot Act which allows
the president to strike anywhere in the world against terrorism
without house and senate approval....
I know about the Patriot act & war powers act. What I said was " Only a racist right wing Republican would want. " Then I gave the reason Because Obama {or THE MESSIAH " if you wish is so smart. Gave example where he said that only bombing some one is not a military or hostile action. Thus if you would read carefully what I wrote it is supporting what is being done I even like it when he orders strikes that kill Americans. Again who need courts when the world has Obama

McHenry, MD

#6 Jan 19, 2013
j w mcsherry wrote:
<quoted text> I know about the Patriot act & war powers act. What I said was " Only a racist right wing Republican would want. " Then I gave the reason Because Obama {or THE MESSIAH " if you wish is so smart. Gave example where he said that only bombing some one is not a military or hostile action. Thus if you would read carefully what I wrote it is supporting what is being done I even like it when he orders strikes that kill Americans. Again who need courts when the world has Obama
Excuse me McNutt, I red what you writ and I find it difficult
to translate yur 19th century Bennvinite into English....
Now please tell me what Americans were killed by Obama....
Are you referring to cleric al-Awlaki who had known ties to the
Al Qaeda in Yemen????? If so, this nut job was on the CIA's kill/capture list.....
Snookie

Bennington, VT

#8 Jan 20, 2013
What do you care, as they say, masshole? It's not your problem.

“Marky Doesn't Sweat Much”

Since: Oct 12

East Bennville

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Snookie wrote:
What do you care, as they say, masshole? It's not your problem.
Why don't you come back to me? What do the sheep have that I don't? I have hoofs too!

South Burlington, VT

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me McNutt, I red what you writ and I find it difficult
to translate yur 19th century Bennvinite into English....
Now please tell me what Americans were killed by Obama....
Are you referring to cleric al-Awlaki who had known ties to the
Al Qaeda in Yemen????? If so, this nut job was on the CIA's kill/capture list.....
Yes al-Awlaki might be a nut and Al Qaeda but he was an American citizen. Or in your world does the will of Obama supercede the rule of law. Note your list has kill first. But now back to the issue drone strikes are 110% correct no matter who they kill as long as it's Obama who gives the order. And no true Vermonter should belive otherwise

McHenry, MD

#12 Jan 20, 2013
j w mcsherry wrote:
<quoted text> Yes al-Awlaki might be a nut and Al Qaeda but he was an American citizen. Or in your world does the will of Obama supercede the rule of law. Note your list has kill first. But now back to the issue drone strikes are 110% correct no matter who they kill as long as it's Obama who gives the order. And no true Vermonter should belive otherwise
WHAT??????
He was a known terrorist plotting attacks against Americans
you simple shit.... He was working with al-Qaeda in Yemen
which makes him a legitimate target under US Law....

South Burlington, VT

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT??????
He was a known terrorist plotting attacks against Americans
you simple shit.... He was working with al-Qaeda in Yemen
which makes him a legitimate target under US Law....
What's the issue Obama {or THE MESSIAH if you like can do no wrong} thus if wants to have killed any one I support it.

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#16 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Pendyke wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the worlds problem you dolt. These bums are a cancer on society and you sound like you are one of them.
Hasn't worked in years? Check.

They wanted to get rid of him when he did work? Check.

Makes excuses for his own shortcomings? Check.

Anyone been able to overcome the stench and get close enough to Marky to see if he finally got that neck tattoo? That would give him the full gamut of loserdom.

McHenry, MD

#19 Jan 21, 2013
j w mcsherry wrote:
<quoted text> What's the issue Obama {or THE MESSIAH if you like can do no wrong} thus if wants to have killed any one I support it.
Why don't you just admit that you're a racist and get it over with....

South Burlington, VT

#20 Jan 21, 2013
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just admit that you're a racist and get it over with....
Translate how can supporting Obama's killing rate being called childish names. O wait a Ultra/Liberal/Democrat must resort to name calling if can not make any replay

McHenry, MD

#21 Jan 21, 2013
j w mcsherry wrote:
<quoted text> Translate how can supporting Obama's killing rate being called childish names. O wait a Ultra/Liberal/Democrat must resort to name calling if can not make any replay
Oh, so now Obama has a killing rate does he?????
Please entertain me with this theory of yours....
Wait, I got it, he's using those guys from the Amish Mafia.....

South Burlington, VT

#23 Jan 21, 2013
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now Obama has a killing rate does he?????
Please entertain me with this theory of yours....
Wait, I got it, he's using those guys from the Amish Mafia.....
No it's called the American Military. You know the war in Afghanistian that he promise in 2008 thar within 16 months all combat troops would be home. Note all 4 years of his first tearm had twice as many Americans killed as highest year under Bush

McHenry, MD

#24 Jan 27, 2013
j w mcsherry wrote:
<quoted text> No it's called the American Military. You know the war in Afghanistian that he promise in 2008 thar within 16 months all combat troops would be home. Note all 4 years of his first tearm had twice as many Americans killed as highest year under Bush
Where in the hell do you come up with such useless "who gives a flying fck" statistical bullshit????? It's a war, people die in
wars numbnuts....

He made this comment during his campaign and after being elected
was advised by the Pentagon and other military leaders that it was
not in the best interest of the US or Afghan government to make any hasty decisions regarding troop withdrawal....

Troop deaths higher under Obama???? Gee, I wonder if that had anything to do with Bush the Tard pulling troops from there and
sending them to Iraq which allowed the Taliban to regroup and cause havoc with Karzai's administration.... Bush Sr and Ragoon abandoned the Afghan people after the Soviet invasion and Jr did the same thing after promising them everything they needed in terms of military and financial aid to fight the Taliban.... So what did the Afghan people get, a corrupt government run by Karzai and despised by past military leaders of Afghanistan.... They're not killing Taliban, they're killing each other for control just as they did when George Sr pulled the plug after they gave millions to extremist like Gulbuddin Hekmatyar.... And to top it off, Karzai's brother is the largest drug dealer in the world
if your into opium and heroin.....

So you see McNutt, the US is fighting a war in which the US has supplied the enemy with weapons and ammo.... How fcking neat is that????? And the Republicans did it!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah a!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess we'll all just have to wait until they run out of ammo and Pakistan stops sending the terrorist aid.....
Ahhhhh, Pakistan, the GOP's version of the Home Shopping Network for military armament for terrorist......

Contributing Sponsor, Charlie Wilson, a Dem who was loved by Ronnie Ragoon, also a hater of the Soviet's.....
Snookie

Bennington, VT

#25 Jan 27, 2013
Hey Alex the back cavern licker, where do you come up with all your nonsense? Drunken stooper? Drug hallucinations? Sleep deprivation? I love how j w mcsherry gets a rise out of you just by posting. Judging by your responses, the rise he gets out of you could be compared to that of a little blue pill which I'm sure you probably have a script to also.

McHenry, MD

#27 Jan 27, 2013
Snookie wrote:
Hey Alex the back cavern licker, where do you come up with all your nonsense? Drunken stooper? Drug hallucinations? Sleep deprivation? I love how j w mcsherry gets a rise out of you just by posting. Judging by your responses, the rise he gets out of you could be compared to that of a little blue pill which I'm sure you probably have a script to also.
Prove me wrong my dizzy little bitch.....
I'll be fair about it and give you until Friday.....
You seem to be familiar with the "little blue pill" which
leads me to believe one is needed if one should wind up in
your rack..... I don't believe in them!!!!! I'm Old School
and would simply put a bag over your head.....

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#28 Jan 27, 2013
Snookie wrote:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stu...

Take a fifth grade vocabulary class Marky. It will do you well.

Next week, we'll attempt to educate you on hygiene.

Chuckles...

Morrisville, VT

#29 Jan 27, 2013
Snookie wrote:
I post to get a responses from any Ultra/Liberal/Democrat. I just love the way they can also change history. Like Obama was told by the military after the election. While it has been reported that ever candidate once they get the nomination they get the same intelligance briefing the president does. Been the policy satrted by Eisenhower. This say's nothing about the fact it's reported Obama never attends briefings. Just look a little closer Obama made a promise without knowing anything about what he was promising

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of selling pills (Aug '08) Mon getitrightpeople 7
News Local woman pleads not guilty to forging label ... (Aug '09) Mon markey da masshole 75
News Forcible touching arrest at Crossgate's Dave an... Mar 28 Elmer_J_Fudd 3
News Letters: Bennington Pizza Plaza has big news Mar 27 markey da masshole 2
News State of the Unions: Shumlin Strikes Out With O... Mar 27 markey da masshole 3
News Police: Man missed bus to drug treatment, stole... Mar 18 markey da masshole 3
10 students from Beijing experience Vermont sch... Mar 18 markey da masshole 3
Bennington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bennington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]