District Court

There are 25 comments on the Bennington Banner story from May 29, 2009, titled District Court. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

The following arraignments were held Tuesday in Bennington District Court. Jason S. Barry, 28, of Center Street, pleaded not guilty to second-degree aggravated domestic assault and unlawful restraint and entered a denial on a violation of probation charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#1 May 29, 2009
I wonder who Barry learned the "Welfare Death Hold" from?
Campbell is related to Milo?
tobefrank

South Hadley, MA

#2 May 29, 2009
Good deal.
southern vt

Montpelier, VT

#3 May 29, 2009
and she keeps staying with him campbell should be locked up and the key thrown away he is known to do this to multiple women and maybe the state should step in and take the little girl if she is not going to stay away from him before she gets hurt.
hastoworkoutofto wn

Watervliet, NY

#4 May 29, 2009
southern vt wrote:
and she keeps staying with him campbell should be locked up and the key thrown away he is known to do this to multiple women and maybe the state should step in and take the little girl if she is not going to stay away from him before she gets hurt.
That whole family should be locked up and the key thrown away.
southern vt

Bennington, VT

#5 Jun 1, 2009
southern vt wrote:
and she keeps staying with him campbell should be locked up and the key thrown away he is known to do this to multiple women and maybe the state should step in and take the little girl if she is not going to stay away from him before she gets hurt.
if you don't know what is going on then you shouldn't say anything with out knowing the newspaper makes everything worse then what it is. people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
southern vt

Bennington, VT

#6 Jun 1, 2009
no one has anything to say about barry when he put his girlfriend in the hosiptal that was pregnant at the time of the assault. an she keeps taking him back. love is blind.
southern vt

Peterborough, NH

#7 Jun 2, 2009
southern vt wrote:
<quoted text> if you don't know what is going on then you shouldn't say anything with out knowing the newspaper makes everything worse then what it is. people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
i dont live in a glass house if this crap happened to me i would be gone and if you really know him you know that he has done this to plenty of women
Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#8 Jun 2, 2009
Want the facts? Join in all the fun! It's FREE of charge!

Wednesday, Jun. 10
State vs. Barry, Jason S.
at 8:30 AM in Room d
454-4-07 Bncr/Criminal
Status Conference
Atty(s): William D. Wright
Christina Rainville

Wednesday, Jun. 10
State vs. Barry, Jason S.
at 8:30 AM in Room d
539-5-09 Bncr/Criminal
Status Conference
Atty(s): William D. Wright
Michael S. Munson

Wednesday, Jun. 10
State vs. Barry, Jason S.
at 1:30 PM in Room d
454-4-07 Bncr/Criminal
VOP Merits Hearing
Atty(s): William D. Wright
Christina Rainville

Friday, Aug. 7
State vs. Barry, Jason S.
at 8:30 AM in Room d
539-5-09 Bncr/Criminal
Pre Trial Conference
Atty(s): William D. Wright
Michael S. Munson
in my words 2 you

Bennington, VT

#9 Jun 2, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
Want the facts? Join in all the fun! It's FREE of charge!
Wednesday, Jun. 10
State vs. Barry, Jason S.
at 8:30 AM in Room d
454-4-07 Bncr/Criminal
Status Conference
Atty(s): William D. Wright
Christina Rainville
Wednesday, Jun. 10
State vs. Barry, Jason S.
at 8:30 AM in Room d
539-5-09 Bncr/Criminal
Status Conference
Atty(s): William D. Wright
Michael S. Munson
Wednesday, Jun. 10
State vs. Barry, Jason S.
at 1:30 PM in Room d
454-4-07 Bncr/Criminal
VOP Merits Hearing
Atty(s): William D. Wright
Christina Rainville
Friday, Aug. 7
State vs. Barry, Jason S.
at 8:30 AM in Room d
539-5-09 Bncr/Criminal
Pre Trial Conference
Atty(s): William D. Wright
Michael S. Munson
He got the good lawyer William Wright. All the criminals that he put in jail are now getting him to keep them out of jail.

“Me being me”

Since: May 09

Where you are not

#10 Jun 2, 2009
Both of these guys are scum....
jasons3rdvictim

Charlestown, MA

#11 Jul 7, 2009
jason is a low life piece of shit. i should know i got sucked into his game long enough for him to break a few ribs, and give me a few black eyes. he deserves to rot in a cold dark jail cell. i also found out that i was the third girl he beat up...and this one hes beating on now is the 4th...someone should pull police records from ithaca, ny and lake george, ny and show them to the damn judge...he'd never be able to get off then..

“Barking up a tree!”

Since: Jun 08

Bennington

#12 Jul 7, 2009
jasons3rdvictim wrote:
jason is a low life piece of ****. i should know i got sucked into his game long enough for him to break a few ribs, and give me a few black eyes. he deserves to rot in a cold dark jail cell. i also found out that i was the third girl he beat up...and this one hes beating on now is the 4th...someone should pull police records from ithaca, ny and lake george, ny and show them to the damn judge...he'd never be able to get off then..
You need to scream louder, Write a letter to the Judge, Call the police, Make a big stink so jerks like this are put away.

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#13 Jul 7, 2009
REAL LOUD! lol!!
Elmer Fudd

Cambridge, MA

#14 Jul 31, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
REAL LOUD! lol!!
Yes you are!

Just not lately.

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#15 Jul 31, 2009
Right here PIGGY! Mad because I didn't invite you to go to the lake! Get use to it!
Elmer Fudd

Cambridge, MA

#16 Jul 31, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
Right here PIGGY! Mad because I didn't invite you to go to the lake! Get use to it!
Right, you were hiding under your spiderman covers.

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#18 Jul 31, 2009
Yep! Lake Dunmore! Know where it is? Want the details? See EF as he is the know it all around here lately!
Elmer Fudd

Cambridge, MA

#19 Jul 31, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
Yep! Lake Dunmore! Know where it is? Want the details? See EF as he is the know it all around here lately!
YANKEE was the one that outed you. I never realized. Never really cared, since I didn't think you'd be stupid enough to tell a friend.

Because if they are your friend, they must be a loser and would eventually let it slip. Which is what happened.

But then again, the platypus was never known to be very bright.

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#20 Jul 31, 2009
Well since I'm not Gary and I didn't tell anyone anything basically your whole story is bunk a BIG FAT LIE! Good luck with that because after this fiasco anything you say will have no value EF! Why would you put yourself in such a situation! Your lies are the least of your worries! It's the other stuff that you said that if I were you, I would be worried! I can't believe you would get hooked into it but I guess even a sucker needs to eat!

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#23 Aug 4, 2009
Fake repost! You're not funny at all! You getting paid for your actions here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vermont unemployment rate drops to 3.1 percent ... Wed Markey Fife 9
News Crazy Days: Police see evidence of gang activit... (Nov '08) Sep 19 Praxis33 162
Pills and Other Research Chems Sep 12 Markey Fife 3
News ChemFab neighbors say they were sickened Sep 6 Hundreds of mill ... 5
News Up to 10 years for man caught with 600 bags of ... Aug 29 Fat Markey Fife 16
News Two face cocaine charges, one faces deportation Aug '17 Hundreds of mill ... 8
News Letters: A a thoughtlessa remark (Sep '10) Aug '17 realElmerFudd 16

Bennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bennington Mortgages