Man opens fire on Marlboro County cou...

Man opens fire on Marlboro County courthouse

There are 27 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Mar 29, 2006, titled Man opens fire on Marlboro County courthouse. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

A man with an automatic weapon fired a number of gunshots at the Marlboro County courthouse Wednesday afternoon, according to a witness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bigshi

Kent, WA

#22 Dec 11, 2008
B'ville aint got nothing. i left when i was 17 and would never go back. i love where im from but lets be honest if you had the chance you would leave too.
Nurse08

East Berlin, CT

#23 Feb 22, 2009
bigshi wrote:
B'ville aint got nothing. i left when i was 17 and would never go back. i love where im from but lets be honest if you had the chance you would leave too.
NOT exactly, I just finish Nursing school. I can go any where in the country and get a dammn good job. But, guess what?? I was born and raised here and I love it!!
Your so STUPID

Bennettsville, SC

#24 Mar 8, 2009
The gunman didnt shoot your nephew in the hand a county deputy did from a rookie mistake..you dont straightline your fire at a suspect you use a V pattern so if you miss you dont take the risk of hitting your fellow people across from you just behind the suspect.
hardworker96

Darlington, SC

#25 Jan 2, 2011
If Brown wanted to DIE,then he should have did it to himself. Never should have put those officers in his world of selfpity. You say he didn't want to kill anyone but then you should have seen the blue suv that one of the officers drove that brown shot several times with the officer inside. Better ways to Die in life, how about let GOD decide when it's time.
Timothy

Spring Hill, FL

#26 Nov 21, 2011
Mark-13 years old wrote:
i rep that b'ville lol
Reppin Beville requires a great deal young man, it requires a leader. One who desires to educate him or herself to a point of doing the right thing, not only in the presence of your parents or adults, but in the absence of authority.
People who come to our town have usually seen better ways of living, as most of us who are over the age of 35. The broke down building next to Smith Park that was Spot Light, The Building next to the High school was Hanes Hosiery, we had Pizza Inn, Piggly Wiggly, Hardees, there were jobs, no gangs and Marlboro County had history beyond the negative that has captivated the streets today in bandanna's of different colors, if someone from Dillion or Lauringburg caused a problem we all stood together as one for that moment and then it was over.
Nekia

Meredith, NH

#27 Jun 29, 2012
hardworker96 wrote:
If Brown wanted to DIE,then he should have did it to himself. Never should have put those officers in his world of selfpity. You say he didn't want to kill anyone but then you should have seen the blue suv that one of the officers drove that brown shot several times with the officer inside. Better ways to Die in life, how about let GOD decide when it's time.
IT is not a if to he wanted to die.Did u ever heard of sucide by cops? yes thanks I know u did.Did u know him to even say he was in self pity? No u didnt beacuse if u had meaning n his life u wudnt have stated dat crap!With a weapon like he had it is common sense he could have took out a lot of ppl if he wanted.Yes cars was shoot up and mostly da cars was parked with any cops in it.Finally I agree to let God decide but at the same time God forgives a foolish man that was mentally disturbed.
Nekia

Meredith, NH

#28 Jun 29, 2012
Sorry Type Error *Shot* And *No*Cops N Da Car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption In Marlboro County Sheriff Office. (Feb '12) May '16 Inletgirl 55
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Bennettsville, SC (May '12) Jan '16 Ms Edith 7
bennettsville is a racist town!!!!! (Aug '06) Jan '16 Ms Edith 140
Information on Candidates running for office i... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Judie Kopfman 1
Cheraw high school football (Sep '15) Sep '15 People coach 1
News Winnipeg marijuana dispensary closed due to com... (Jul '15) Jul '15 REEFER MADNESS 1
Looking for Carol Potter (Oct '09) Mar '15 Allison Smith 2

Bennettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bennettsville Mortgages