Do you know this dead beat dad????

Posted in the Bennettsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
momofbeautifulli ttleboy

High Point, NC

#1 Dec 29, 2008
Hey all of you in Bennettsville SC, My little boys dad aka sperm donor lives there His name is Mitchell Watson his wifes name is Andrea Watson...Mitchell is a dead beat dad he owes $4750.00 in child support..and that is not all..he never calls to speak to his son or comes to get him for visits, my son went to Bennettsville for Thanksgiving and mitchell and his bitch of a wife said that they did not want my son there so he had to stay at his aunts house the whole time. My son overheard the whole conversation between his aunt and his dad and stepmom...I want anyone reading this to tell them what sorry people they are..let them know all the time...cause they really are...if they could do that to a little boy what are they capable of. Andrea works at a small pharmacy I beleive it is Fowler but not sure...I think they would just love having everyone coming upto them saying just how sorry they are ....thanks for letting me vent
quw

Wilmington, NC

#2 Jan 7, 2009
sorry man
J Zigg

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2009
I know a Mitch Watson but I thought he lived in Chesterfield SC! Is this guy bald headed?
jade

Clayton, NC

#4 Jan 15, 2009
That is so sad. How can a man be married to a woman who doesn't accept his child. He is a weak man if he lets a woman come between him and his son.
momofbeautifullittleboy wrote:
Hey all of you in Bennettsville SC, My little boys dad aka sperm donor lives there His name is Mitchell Watson his wifes name is Andrea Watson...Mitchell is a dead beat dad he owes $4750.00 in child support..and that is not all..he never calls to speak to his son or comes to get him for visits, my son went to Bennettsville for Thanksgiving and mitchell and his bitch of a wife said that they did not want my son there so he had to stay at his aunts house the whole time. My son overheard the whole conversation between his aunt and his dad and stepmom...I want anyone reading this to tell them what sorry people they are..let them know all the time...cause they really are...if they could do that to a little boy what are they capable of. Andrea works at a small pharmacy I beleive it is Fowler but not sure...I think they would just love having everyone coming upto them saying just how sorry they are ....thanks for letting me vent
momofbeautifulli ttleboy

High Point, NC

#5 Jan 31, 2009
J Zigg wrote:
I know a Mitch Watson but I thought he lived in Chesterfield SC! Is this guy bald headed?
Hey as far as I know he lives on main st in Bennettsville..He is at least 6'4" tall with a closely shaved type hair cut ...Thanks to all of you who hit back..do you know he still has not paid support or called to check on my son, even when my son is at his papaw's house..his dad wont even call his own dad to check on my son..thanks for yall's support...
lipgloss10184

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 5, 2009
Hey I have a deadbeat baby daddy that lives in that town also his name is Timothy Sinkler he has not seen his 7yr old daughter in 5yrs. His wifes name is felicia Southerland and they have as i know 4 kids.He is running from child support and all women should beware. He's about 6'2 big and black loves his hair and loves to share himself. He has a sister named tina momm named louise. If anyone knows where he is pls email me my baby is the world and at least could know the donor.
He seems to have 4gotten her. [email protected]
lipgloss10184

Jamesville, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2009
I thought someone would know the deadbeat but I guess not. She's doing fine without him she has all she needs which is me.
Your so STUPID

Bennettsville, SC

#8 Mar 8, 2009
I know Mitchell and Andrea Perkins and in marlboro county you dont get 4700 behind so either you have a mutual agreement between you and him which makes you stupid as hell or you keep dropping the charges cause they get picked up here at the 1200 dollar mark. Maybe you shoulda made sure bringing a kid in this world with him was to the kids best intention and not yours. Quit whining and move on you just keep the kid in turmoil dwelling on his dad,if his dad dont want nothin to do with him quit tryin and he will have to live with the resent the kid will show him not you.
trice

AOL

#9 Mar 21, 2009
Well i don't think she is stupid for wanting her child to have a father in his life, What i think is stupid is another woman excepting a man who does not take care of his childs so I think if anyone is stupid its the wife because what makes her think he won't do the same to her kids one day, I too have a sorry baby daddy and I know the feeling let it go and be the best mother you can be because in the end those mofos will pay. And also Tyrone Anthony Thomas of Richardson Park in bennettsville is beyond deat beat.
lipgloss10184

Nedrow, NY

#10 Mar 23, 2009
Is Bennettsville the land of deadbeats? I think Timothy Sinkler is #1.
momofbeautifulli ttleboy

High Point, NC

#11 Mar 25, 2009
Your so STUPID wrote:
I know Mitchell and Andrea Perkins and in marlboro county you dont get 4700 behind so either you have a mutual agreement between you and him which makes you stupid as hell or you keep dropping the charges cause they get picked up here at the 1200 dollar mark. Maybe you shoulda made sure bringing a kid in this world with him was to the kids best intention and not yours. Quit whining and move on you just keep the kid in turmoil dwelling on his dad,if his dad dont want nothin to do with him quit tryin and he will have to live with the resent the kid will show him not you.
Just so you know this is an out of state case and SC takes their sweet time processing them and If you know Mitchell and Andrea as you say you do then you would know just what kind of sh** they are. My son is almost 12 and he has a wonderful stepfather so he doesn't want for anything in this world..he has asked me numerous times if he could cuss his dad out and I tell him not till he is old enough, so you make think I'm stupid but apparently you are even stupider to think that I brought my kid in this world alone me and mitch was married and did this together.. he walked out on us not me on him..so you can take your stupid comment and shove it where the sun dont shine..
momofbeautifulli ttleboy

High Point, NC

#12 Mar 25, 2009
trice wrote:
Well i don't think she is stupid for wanting her child to have a father in his life, What i think is stupid is another woman excepting a man who does not take care of his childs so I think if anyone is stupid its the wife because what makes her think he won't do the same to her kids one day, I too have a sorry baby daddy and I know the feeling let it go and be the best mother you can be because in the end those mofos will pay. And also Tyrone Anthony Thomas of Richardson Park in bennettsville is beyond deat beat.
Thanks for the comment...good luck to you
momofbeautifulli ttleboy

High Point, NC

#13 Mar 25, 2009
as an update..Mitchells sister told me that he had a court date.. so hopefully they will do what they can to get his sorry butt to pay.. I know he keeps quitting his jobs...And to all of you who wonder..me and my husband have been together for almost 11 years so my son has always had his stepfather in his life..it hasn't always been easy but my son loves his stepdad and calls him dad most the time.he truly is the only dad my son has known..Im not a whore nor do i sleep around..and i know who my "baby daddy" is..I could careless if Mitchell ever wants to see my son again..but I did not make my son alone...and my son has special needs (he is not mentally handicapped) so it does cost more than we have sometimes I just feel like my son could have more than he already does if Mitchell would help support him..
momofbeautifulli ttleboy

High Point, NC

#14 Mar 25, 2009
lipgloss10184 wrote:
Hey I have a deadbeat baby daddy that lives in that town also his name is Timothy Sinkler he has not seen his 7yr old daughter in 5yrs. His wifes name is felicia Southerland and they have as i know 4 kids.He is running from child support and all women should beware. He's about 6'2 big and black loves his hair and loves to share himself. He has a sister named tina momm named louise. If anyone knows where he is pls email me my baby is the world and at least could know the donor.
He seems to have 4gotten her. [email protected]
hey good luck...
lipgloss10184

Whitesboro, NY

#15 Mar 25, 2009
I feel you on that one my deadbeat bd only wants to be bothered with her if he is getting something out of the deal. Out of state cases are a mofo to deal with. Why a man wont do his job is beyond me. How do you explain to a 7yr old that the dad she has never known but cherishes wants nothing to do with her and hope that she doesn't meet a man just like him. He knows how his sh** isn't right. But yet he calls himself a man. I'll put that s on my chest and be that superwoman for my baby she wants for nothing.
Just to let you Know

Montgomery, AL

#16 Apr 13, 2009
I have something to say I dont know any of yall but the part about child support not getting passed 1200 dollars in marlboro County is a LIE!!!! Marlboro County dont care about these so called dads getting behind and I know cause my is 15,000 dollars behind. So, you need to stop acting like you know what you are talking about!!!!I can call and call and the only thing they say is we will check on it. People cant help that the person they marry or have a relationship with turns to SHIT when its time for them to grow up!!! That is all I have to said.
Your so STUPID wrote:
Butterfly32

Greenwich, CT

#17 Apr 14, 2009
This is to Tim Sinkler's baby mother. I am from B'ville,SC AND I KNOW Tim. Hell the whole family. I been living in New York for 4 yrs.He is no good,and no he ain't shit. He TRIED, But I can smell no good shit before I see it! I wish someone told about him. aND ANOTHER THING, I don't know you, but the last time you seem Tim was he with Big Chunk? A big dude?
lipgloss10184

Moravia, NY

#18 Apr 14, 2009
Yes he was your granddaugther is a great little girl who would like to meet her other family. like I stated before my email is [email protected]
lipgloss10184

Moravia, NY

#19 Apr 14, 2009
my fault I thought you said you was his mother. My child would like to know her siblings and I would like for her to know them as well you have my email.
lipgloss10184

Moravia, NY

#20 Apr 14, 2009
OK let me try this again. I am really reading this wrong. I'm just happy to see that someone has responded to my post. Like I said the last time I saw him he was with chunk. He came up with some type of li as usual. If you have any info can you let me know. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption In Marlboro County Sheriff Office. (Feb '12) May 2 Inletgirl 55
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Bennettsville, SC (May '12) Jan '16 Ms Edith 7
bennettsville is a racist town!!!!! (Aug '06) Jan '16 Ms Edith 140
Information on Candidates running for office i... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Judie Kopfman 1
Cheraw high school football (Sep '15) Sep '15 People coach 1
News Winnipeg marijuana dispensary closed due to com... (Jul '15) Jul '15 REEFER MADNESS 1
Looking for Carol Potter (Oct '09) Mar '15 Allison Smith 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bennettsville Mortgages