Scott County Preschool

Scott County Preschool

Posted in the Benham Forum

Brandy

Georgetown, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2013
What is going on at Scott County Preschool? Who runs this place? Who is in charge. Everytime I go in there people look lost and no one knows where anything or anyone is at. I think everyone is just worried about who can be prettier than that other with all the women that work in there some prettier than others and some guys in this building look sickly. Just a odd feeling of being in there.
my2cents

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2013
My daughter goes there and I have been inside several different times and yet I have never experienced anything that you stated in your comment. Every time I have been there or even called, they know exactly where my daughters class is ( lunch, playground, etc ) every teacher I have met has been very kind and knowledgeable. It is a great school and my daughter has learned so much.
Samantha

Georgetown, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2013
How come they would call you? Another problem or fiasco going on? Who runs this place? Principal?
Hello

Beattyville, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2013
My son goes there and I have never seen or had any of the issues you talked about. It has been really good for him and all of his teachers have been great!
Sheila

Georgetown, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2013
Why is the 2 fools ingoring the question. Who runs this place? Principal? I wonder if they have a after school day care as well. PreK should have after school care
my2cents

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2013
I was not ignoring your question, I do not know who "runs" the preschool. I know that it is a public school but I am not aware of a principal. As far as I know, there are no after school programs. My advice would be to call the school tomorrow and ask them. I'm sure they would be more than happy to answer any question you have.
my2cents

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2013
Samantha wrote:
How come they would call you? Another problem or fiasco going on? Who runs this place? Principal?
I didn't say that they called me, I call them on occasion, and with no hesitation, they tell me if my daughters class is at lunch, at the playground or in the classroom. I really don't know what your issue is with the school, but I have not had one problem and neither has anyone I know.
Hello

Auxier, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2013
Sheila wrote:
Why is the 2 fools ingoring the question. Who runs this place? Principal? I wonder if they have a after school day care as well. PreK should have after school care
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that was a legitimate question. I figured that most people already know that public schools are ran by the principle of the school, and the principle reports to the superintendent. So I didn't feel that needed to be answered. As far as an after school program goes they don't offer that. Perhaps you should call the school with any other questions you have instead of posting them on topix. Have a blessed day :)
Gary

Georgetown, KY

#9 Mar 11, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that was a legitimate question. I figured that most people already know that public schools are ran by the principle of the school, and the principle reports to the superintendent. So I didn't feel that needed to be answered. As far as an after school program goes they don't offer that. Perhaps you should call the school with any other questions you have instead of posting them on topix. Have a blessed day :)
So who in the hell is this principal?
Geesh people

United States

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Jennifer Smith is the Principal, you may also contact Debbie Kunkel. You can go to the Scott County Schools website for ANY information you may need. In case you are too busy complaining about things that are not true & absolutely absurd, the web page is http://www.scott.k12.ky.us !! Maybe your preschool child can help you find it. Have a great day..
Rhonda

Georgetown, KY

#11 Mar 12, 2013
I work there and its a good place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley fouts miles 5 hr wig 4
Whats going on at Parkers Mobile Home park? 6 hr Hope he rots 38
Got Jesus? 6 hr well 2
UAW Union vote coming to Toyota (Dec '15) 7 hr Sonny 472
Craig Lane farm 7 hr Rick E 1
heroin dealers (Jan '14) 11 hr Your mom 31
whats up with all the ot!!!! 12 hr hater 16

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance