Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 760)

Showing posts 15,181 - 15,200 of16,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17463
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

****Okay, folks, Big Stevie knows that this isn't a conventional joke, but it is amusing and, sometimes, amusing is good, too! Enjoy!!!****

After every flight, pilots fill out a form called a gripe sheet, which conveys to the mechanics problems encountered with the aircraft during the flight that need repair or correction. The mechanics read and correct the problem, and then respond in writing on the lower half of the form what remedial action was taken, and the pilot reviews the gripe sheets before the next flight. Never let it be said that ground crews and engineers lack a sense of humor!

Here are some actual logged maintenance complaints and problems as submitted by Qantas pilots and the solution recorded by maintenance engineers. Big Stevie, and Mrs. Big Stevie are considering a vacation cruise around Australia, and the island countries that surround it next year, but we may not be taking Quantas Airlines, to get to Australia to catch the cruise ship. Instead, I think we'll be taking United Airlines.

(P = the problem logged by the pilot.)

(S = the solution and action taken by the engineers.)

P: Left inside main tire almost needs replacement.

S: Almost replaced left inside main tire.

P: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.

S: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.

P: Something loose in cockpit.

S: Something tightened in cockpit.

P: Dead bugs on windshield.

S: Live bugs on back-order.

P: Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200 feet per minute descent.

S: Cannot reproduce problem on ground.

P: Evidence of leak on right main landing gear.

S: Evidence removed.

P: DME volume unbelievably loud.

S: DME volume set to more believable level.

P: Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick.

S: That's what they're there for.

P: IFF inoperative.

S: IFF always inoperative in OFF mode.

P: Suspected crack in windshield.

S: Suspect you're right.

P: Number 3 engine missing.

S: Engine found on right wing after brief search.

P: Aircraft handles funny.

S: Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right, and be serious.

P: Target radar hums.

S: Reprogrammed target radar with lyrics.

P: Mouse in cockpit.

S: Cat installed.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17465
Jun 21, 2013
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Tea Party is dead Stupid. There may have been 20 people there.
Never learned to count , either? Even the news media was flabbergasted by the several thousand there.
Angel with care

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17469
Jun 22, 2013
 
?
Huh

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17470
Jun 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

magic show wrote:
<quoted text>I said "Huh" verbally kicked your ass. Retard, please try to pay attention!
Thank you, magic show. It indeed was me that verbally kicked his dumbass. Thank you for making him aware of that and I'll be more than glad to do that again. However, I know you could verbally kick his ass as well because he is an idiot that doesn't know a good joke and when he tells one he doesn't know how to deliver it appropriately.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17471
Jun 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

magic show wrote:
<quoted text>I said "Huh" verbally kicked your ass. Retard, please try to pay attention!
Please try to speak English. Otherwise, you only make yourself sound twice as silly.
Huh

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17473
Jun 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try to speak English. Otherwise, you only make yourself sound twice as silly.
How's this for ENGLISH, BIG STEVIE is RETARDED!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17477
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>How's this for ENGLISH, BIG STEVIE is RETARDED!
Ha-ha!!! Cute! Real cute, for a second grader.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17478
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A fellow bought a new Mercedes Speedster, and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair, and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him.

"There's no way they can catch a Mercedes Speedster," he thought to himself, and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.... Then, the reality of the situation hit him!

"What the hell am I doing?" he thought and pulled over.

The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car. "It's been a long day,, and this is the end of my shift. On top of that, it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like doing any more paperwork so, if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, I'm aimin' to let your ass go."

The guy thinks for a second and says, "Well, sir, officer, last week my wife ran off with a cop, and I was afraid that you were trying to give her back!"

"Have yourself a nice weekend!" said the officer.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/greenville-ky...
Huh

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17479
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A fellow bought a new Mercedes Speedster, and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair, and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him.
"There's no way they can catch a Mercedes Speedster," he thought to himself, and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.... Then, the reality of the situation hit him!
"What the hell am I doing?" he thought and pulled over.
The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car. "It's been a long day,, and this is the end of my shift. On top of that, it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like doing any more paperwork so, if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, I'm aimin' to let your ass go."
The guy thinks for a second and says, "Well, sir, officer, last week my wife ran off with a cop, and I was afraid that you were trying to give her back!"
"Have yourself a nice weekend!" said the officer.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/greenville-ky...
How about providing us some cold beverages to go along with your endless supply of SPAM?

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17481
Jun 24, 2013
 
After leaving the racetrack Bill bumped into his old friend Peter on the bus.

“Say,” Peter said,“How’s it going?”
“Going? You want to hear one of the most amazing things that ever happened? Tell me- what’s today’s date?”

“July seventh.”
“Right! The seventh day, of the seventh month. I go to the track at seven minutes past seven. My son is seven years old today, and we live at number seven, Seventh Avenue.”
“Let me guess,” Peter interrupted.“You put everything you had on the seventh horse in the seventh race.”
“Right.”

“And he won!” Peter sighed.

“No, he came in seventh.”

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17482
Jun 24, 2013
 
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>How about providing us some cold beverages to go along with your endless supply of SPAM?
No, thank you. You're welcome to furnish your own, however. Have a nice day!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17483
Jun 24, 2013
 
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank you, but I don't engage in silly, adolescent name-calling. It is beneath Big Stevie's dignity.


Real cute, for a second grader.
It's OBVIOUSLY ABOVE little stefanie's IQ...

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17485
Jun 25, 2013
 
Down South, Bubba called his attorney and asked, "Is it true they're a-suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?

"Yes, Bubba, sure is true,” responded the lawyer.

"And now someone's a-suin' them fast food restaurants for making 'em fat and a-cloggin' their hearts with all them burgers and fries, is that true mister lawyer?"

"Sure is Bubba. But why you asking?"

"Cause what I want to know is, I was a-thinkin' can I sue Budweiser for all of them ugly women I've slept with all these years?"
ppussy face

Winchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17486
Jun 25, 2013
 
randy wrote:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
I beg our pardon?
What

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17487
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ignore huh, I've seen the kind of stupid it puts out, definitely not worth the time. LOL
My darling

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17489
Jun 25, 2013
 
I am worthy of your time and semen.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17491
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Down South, Bubba called his attorney and asked, "Is it true they're a-suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?
"Yes, Bubba, sure is true,” responded the lawyer.
"And now someone's a-suin' them fast food restaurants for making 'em fat and a-cloggin' their hearts with all them burgers and fries, is that true mister lawyer?"
"Sure is Bubba. But why you asking?"
"Cause what I want to know is, I was a-thinkin' can I sue Budweiser for all of them ugly women I've slept with all these years?"
Makes about as much sense as being able to sue McDonald's because you turned over your own hot coffee ? Courts being what they are now- a- days , one may win or lose over nothing!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17493
Jun 26, 2013
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes about as much sense as being able to sue McDonald's because you turned over your own hot coffee ? Courts being what they are now- a- days , one may win or lose over nothing!
Thanks, Whitey! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17494
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

magic show wrote:
<quoted text> lame terrible and offensive! You're pathetic you need to stop!
It looks like you've been talking to yourself in the mirror again. Have a nice day, anyway!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17496
Jun 26, 2013
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes about as much sense as being able to sue McDonald's because you turned over your own hot coffee ? Courts being what they are now- a- days , one may win or lose over nothing!
You should sue the High School you flunked out of.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,181 - 15,200 of16,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Benham Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Benham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••