Who do you support for Jailer in Kentucky (Harlan County) in 2010?

Posted in the Benham Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Eldon

Harlan, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2010
John is a real good person
all the way

Sheridan, AR

#2 Oct 28, 2010
i hope john clem gets it
change

Saint Catharine, KY

#3 Oct 28, 2010
John is a great guy and I really think he will make a great jailer!!!
voter

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Oct 28, 2010
Vote Clem
hey

Harlan, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2010
john clem all the way.
Oh Yeah

Harlan, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2010
Curt Stallard gets my vote!
My vote

Harlan, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2010
Curt all the way!
Yep

Harlan, KY

#8 Oct 29, 2010
My vote wrote:
Curt all the way!
Stallard has my vote.
Wendell

Harlan, KY

#9 Oct 29, 2010
I have known John Clem for years and he is a good person.
cawood gurl

United States

#10 Oct 29, 2010
john get m vote he will make a very good jailer
cawood gurl

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2010
john gets my vote too
voter

Jackson, KY

#12 Oct 29, 2010
vote john clem and if he gives his mom or dad a pie job like curt stallard did his wife vote his ass out to dam people when are we going to have enough vote vote vote.curt out.
wish

London, KY

#13 Oct 30, 2010
he to young for the job, he need to try this about 20 years from now, it will be a mess if he get it
VOTER

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2010
DAM CRAZY HORSE HOW YOU BEEN.
Mary

Harlan, KY

#15 Oct 31, 2010
Better ideas, younger,honest.
mmmm

Hazard, KY

#16 Oct 31, 2010
Curt is a great man and the only man for the job!!!!
greenmo

Clay City, KY

#18 Oct 31, 2010
cause i have known him sense he was a punk kid like me and hes a good guy
eastern ky voter

Corbin, KY

#20 Oct 31, 2010
I'M COMPLETELY AGAINST JOHN CLEM FOR JAILER. YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK AT THE POSSE THAT COMES CAMPAINING WITH HIM. YOU HAVE ROGER SHELL THAT WAS FIRED FOR MAKING THE WOMEN HAVE ORAL SEX IN A DORM WHILE HE GAVE THEM TOBACCO FOR THEIR SERVICES. JAMES KEITH WHO WAS FIRED BECAUSE HE WENT OUTSIDE THE JAIL ON THE CLOCK AND HAD SEX WITH A FORMER INMATE BEHIND THE POTATO BIN. MARY LOU GENTRY WHO WAS MORE FOCUSED ON SMOKING AND CHASING YOUNG GUYS THAN TO WATCH A WOMAN AT THE HOSPITAL. WHEN THE JAILER CURT STALLARD FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS HE STEPPED UP AND TERMINATED THEIR EMPLOYMENT. WITH AGE COMES EXPERIENCE, AND THE CORRECT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THESE SITUATIONS. SO REALLY ON NOV.2ND WHO DO YO WANT A JAILER WHO IS EXPERIENCED TO HANDLE SITUATIONS LIKE THIS, OR SOMEONE WHO WILL PROMOTE SEX AND IMMATURITY TO THE JAIL. LOOK AT IT THIS WAY JOHN WILL HAVE A GOOD SOFTBALL TEAM AT THE JAIL.
intelligent voter

Corbin, KY

#21 Oct 31, 2010
I dont think John Clem should win AT ALL. He's too young and it looks like the girls he is after are also. Who comes to a debate with middle school cheerleaders who cant even vote; John Clem does! John Clem wants to put a softball field at the jail. It's jail, not summer camp. Also, John Clem said in his debate,“I wouldn’t take a van load of work release inmates to a project, and then turn them over to someone else to supervise. That’s what I’m talking about when I say, I would train my deputies to do the right thing.” OKAY, you CAN NOT train people to do the right thing. Its just impossible, people are going to do what they want to do. For example, State Troopers are trained to do the right thing and help their communitiy; so since Troopers are TRAINED to do the right thing then why do we still have "dirty cops?" Since John Clem has a hold on things then I guess he can tell me.
time for change

Baxter, KY

#22 Nov 1, 2010
Those were Johns nieces at the debate and they are in high school. Funny how both posts have the same address, guess someone is getting scared! John Clem for Jailer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay perry ? What happened 27 min Sad 2
Spreading the word 5 hr Bob 12
cruelty to animals 8 hr truthhurts 3
klan was in harrison co today 9 hr yee haw 1
Cops 9 hr Anonymous 19
Who's sleeping with who what if it was u 9 hr Shut up 19
ed Cole jr 11 hr ED COLE JR 2
More from around the web

Benham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE