benham mayor resigns, wife appointed ...
crazyru

Science Hill, KY

#571 Jul 25, 2013
instead of working with mrs dodd all they do is accuse and lie she will remain mayor until her term ends lalalalalalala 12th verse
wanda compton humphrey

Winchester, KY

#572 Jul 25, 2013
crazyru wrote:
instead of working with mrs dodd all they do is accuse and lie she will remain mayor until her term ends lalalalalalala 12th verse
Poor darlin..still living in la la land.
JLD

Mount Vernon, KY

#573 Jul 26, 2013
Wanda you could give someone else some money to file another lawsuit for you.
KMA

Charlestown, IN

#575 Jul 26, 2013
OMG! The above comment is one of the most offensive things I've seen on here. I may not know who you are, but it doesn't take a freakin' genius to know what you are!
greeneyedlady

Winchester, KY

#576 Jul 27, 2013
I agree with you KMA, it was uncalled for and very rude and insulting.
benham

Cumberland, KY

#578 Jul 27, 2013
wanda compton humphrey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because the family absolutely did not. When Ruth's girls came over to check on the house they noticed most of her hosta's,along
with some iris and a certain bush, were gone. They asked some of
the neighbors if they knew what had happened, but none did and it remained a mystery until the gentleman that keeps Ruth's yard mowed
told them he saw the plants being taken... by city workers who
told him the mayor had asked them to do so. The youngest daughter
wanted to go to city hall and confront the mayor but her sister
said no.... just let everybody know what happened, and that's what they are doing. You stir on that now.
ruth who?
benham

Cumberland, KY

#579 Jul 27, 2013
JLD wrote:
Wanda you could give someone else some money to file another lawsuit for you.
well well wanda iam feeling a bit left out.where is my part of the money you was giving away.lol what some people will come up with.
wanda compton humphrey

Winchester, KY

#581 Jul 27, 2013
benham wrote:
<quoted text>well well wanda iam feeling a bit left out.where is my part of the money you was giving away.lol what some people will come up with.
Sorry darlin. I thought you knew....I gave it all to Monk so
he'd resign and Cindy could be appointed to replace him.....
didn't you read JLD's rant?
crazyru

Science Hill, KY

#582 Jul 28, 2013
mrs dodd is still mayor the city(council) has wasted thousands of dollars chasing windmills(trying to remove her), maybe we should rename the council don quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuotes'
wanda compton humphrey

Winchester, KY

#583 Jul 28, 2013
crazyru wrote:
mrs dodd is still mayor the city(council) has wasted thousands of dollars chasing windmills(trying to remove her), maybe we should rename the council don quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuotes'
You're right.... Mrs. Dodd is still the mayor and you're still a coward, but as of September twelfth, at 1:00, she wont be mayor
but you'll still be a coward...and a lying coward at that. The
city council has not spent one cent on trying to remove Mrs Dodd
from office..all money came from my bank account..it wasn't any
where near "thousands" and I don't consider it money wasted. If
we're the "don quuuuuuuuuuuuotes", then you are Sancho Panza...
Don Quixote's simple minded antagonist.
possom

Macon, GA

#584 Jul 28, 2013
it takes a low life chicken(you really do know me)shit to say something so cruel and I bet she is smarter than you because only any one dumb would act this way don't ever let any one know who you are but then dumb people usually tell on themselves
JLD

Lexington, KY

#585 Jul 29, 2013
The only way you could know what is happening on September 12 is if you paid the judge off. Which wouldn't surprise me. Betty would be disappointed in you, Wanda. The goal was to get rid of John. He's gone but not if you morons push Shirley out. He'll be right back. Null that meeting, Miss Brilliance. She would be rolling over in her grave. I don't see you out doing a thing for this city and you have no room to talk about someone who DOES.
Person

Winchester, KY

#586 Jul 29, 2013
Jld you don't know your ass from a whole in the ground,dodds resignation was legal the council accepet it what was not legal was the appointment of his wife.why in the hell don't you leave people alone you think you are smart it's people like you that causes the world to look so bad.,Wanda is not bothering you so leave her alone or can't your suck ass stand the truth she puts on here so suck on that for a while maybe you toung will get stuck between.
Polistickit

Cumberland, KY

#587 Jul 29, 2013
JLD is telling the truth and you all are offended by it lol Dodd's resignation was accepted at that council meeting they are trying to null and void. In going after Shirley so hard, they overshot the goal on this one, and it's funny. It's what happens when you start causing trouble and that's all Wanda is and everyone but three or four know that around here lol I did hear that Wanda is paying for Roy Silver's lawsuit against the city and council so I doubt that is much of a secret anymore.
Person

Winchester, KY

#588 Jul 30, 2013
So what it's her dam money,if she wants to wipe her ass with it,it's not your money sounds like you are worried crawl back in your hole and shut up .my last answer to you.loll
darlin

Cumberland, KY

#589 Jul 30, 2013
JLD wrote:
Everyone around here knows how you are Wanda. You keep saying we are on the 8th or 9th verse but where does that leave you, on the 300th of belittling your mayor? She has not done a thing to you and you are probably still trying to fulfill a promise to the one now dead. You old crows never did get over John Dodd beating Betty Howard in that election and I have heard you downing the Dodds since way back then! Get over it and move your town forward and stop acting like first graders fighting over the last piece of candy. This is a town with people in, for Christ's sake. Grow up, darlin, no one wants you or your tree hugging friends around except the ones you slip money to carry out your lawsuits against yourself and others in the city. Darlin.
why would dodd beating betty have any thing to do with it.betty and marry did not get alone.they even ask her to leave the garden club and stop working at the this and that.at one time.so if it because dodd beat betty.why does she have mary right up her azz telling her what to do.now the plan is to maybe put mary in as mayor.lol what a joke all you are.who cares who the mayor is.like her or not.and I do not..she is doing a good job.
JLD

Lexington, KY

#590 Jul 31, 2013
Ask Wanda and she might tell the truth. Betty never did really get over being defeated in that election. The goal was to do whatever it took to get Dodd out. If Wanda wants to tell the truth but I doubt she will on this. I used to be in that clique and heard it for my own ears. I don't care for Shirley as an individual, but darlin you are right. I'll give credit where it is due and she deserves it as mayor. All of the other crows scratching around and trying to remove her have not done one single thing to better the city, or work to make it clean and neat, or help at any of the city functions, but they will keep crowing for Shirley to be removed. Hardest working mayor they've had in years, and a couple of them want her gone. Politics at its finest.
miss priss

Winchester, KY

#591 Jul 31, 2013
you call wanda a lier you call her daughter retarded
then you acuse betty howard of being a revenge full
woman that with her dying breath tmade her best friend to do every thing she could do to get the
dodds out of office.you are the biggest lier in the
world. wanda took it one herself to do what she doing
and not beacuse of the electin but because what they did was ilegal. the atterny general said it was ilegal and what hsa the hardest working mayor done
besides plant some flower and it looks like she stole most of them. yes the town looks pretty and clean
but not any more than it did whern betty was mayor.
and on top if that they gave benham 2 parks a theater
and got benham wrote up in magaziies and papers all over the usa. and i sure dout if you was in there click. they didnt have snakes like you around.
Polistickit

Cumberland, KY

#592 Jul 31, 2013
Miss Priss watch out or Wanda will make fun of your spelling or maybe not since your post sides with her. Maybe she only does that to the posts she doesn't like. She isn't denying JLD's post. Did you notice that? I've heard the same thing JLD posted and more than once.
peanut

Macon, GA

#593 Jul 31, 2013
does JLD stand for john lick dodd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Hess and his murder charge (Jun '17) 20 min Anonymous 3
Kermit Couch 52 min Anonymous 1
Union vs Non-Union TMMK 56 min Jim 100
Does TMMK have a personal hygiene policy? 3 hr Homey 5
Harbor Village Neighborhood 3 hr Homey 1
Scott County Judge Executive Candidates 10 hr Gotcha 23
Biggest Snitches in Geogetown 12 hr well 10

Benham Jobs

Personal Finance

Benham Mortgages