benham mayor resigns, wife appointed ...
notcrazyur

Cumberland, KY

#491 Jun 4, 2013
Getalife wrote:
Wanda and Roy, bet you can't name 5 things Mrs. Dodd has done wrong since she has been in office.I bet I can name 5 pots of shit you 2 have stirred since she has been in office. Shame on you both for embarrassing the citizens of Benham
why is she letting LEONARD HARRIS work and not cut him taxes or pays him in his sons name.where he can still get his food stamps and ssi.even seen him working on the garbage truck.it is wrong to help him take money from the state.have heard they have already mailed photos to ssa and food stamp office.
Person

Winchester, KY

#492 Jun 5, 2013
Why don't you ask her.
lol

Cumberland, KY

#493 Jun 5, 2013
Person wrote:
Why don't you ask her.
why dont you shut up
Person

Winchester, KY

#494 Jun 5, 2013
Must be mad
crazyru

London, KY

#495 Jun 5, 2013
some people cant stand the truth, its like kryptonite to superman
wanda compton humphrey

Winchester, KY

#496 Jun 6, 2013
crazyru wrote:
some people cant stand the truth, its like kryptonite to superman
Bless your little heart....talking to, and about yourself now...
and I do not mean the reference to Superman.
crazyru

London, KY

#497 Jun 7, 2013
looks at the ole blowhard battleaxe and snickers
lol

Cumberland, KY

#498 Jun 7, 2013
crazyru wrote:
looks at the ole blowhard battleaxe and snickers
you are talking to your sefe again,
demonicRats

London, KY

#499 Jun 8, 2013
looks sefe in mirror
crazy

Cumberland, KY

#500 Jun 9, 2013
heard mary creech is going to be the new mayor.now that is funny.
Getalife

Manchester, KY

#501 Jun 12, 2013
notcrazyur wrote:
<quoted text>why is she letting LEONARD HARRIS work and not cut him taxes or pays him in his sons name.where he can still get his food stamps and ssi.even seen him working on the garbage truck.it is wrong to help him take money from the state.have heard they have already mailed photos to ssa and food stamp office.
There you go sticking you nose into something that is none of your business. Wanda and Mary you are gonna split Hell wide open. Leave the poor little man alone.
wanda compton humphrey

Winchester, KY

#502 Jun 13, 2013
Getalife wrote:
<quoted text>There you go sticking you nose into something that is none of your business. Wanda and Mary you are gonna split Hell wide open. Leave the poor little man alone.
Listen darlin..when I post anything it's under my real name and if
anything is going to split hell wide open, it'll be when cowards
that hide behind a cute name, to attack and belittle others, do the same.
lol

Cumberland, KY

#503 Jun 13, 2013
mrs dodd is still right there.how did the meeting go tonight.
wanda compton humphrey

Winchester, KY

#504 Jun 14, 2013
lol wrote:
mrs dodd is still right there.how did the meeting go tonight.
There was no council meeting last night. Mrs. Dodd cancelled it. Mr.
Falls handed in his resignation earlier that day,and Mr.White and
Mr. Robinson were unavailable so there was no quorum. As it standa now... there will be a special called meeting next tuesday, the 18th
to read Mr. Falls resignation letter, the another called meeting thursday, the 20th, to accept his resignation and pick someone to fill the vacancy.
greeneyedlady

Winchester, KY

#505 Jun 15, 2013
The only one who is splitting hell wide open is you with your stupid remarks! if you dont like what you read then turn the computer OFF!!
wanda compton humphrey

Winchester, KY

#506 Jun 15, 2013
greeneyedlady wrote:
The only one who is splitting hell wide open is you with your stupid remarks! if you dont like what you read then turn the computer OFF!!
Just exactly who is that sharp comment intended for young lady? Me
or "getalife"?
black top

Cumberland, KY

#507 Jun 16, 2013
how crazy can the mayor get,she had part of the black top took up in front of the post office to pland flowers.some one will step in the holes and get hurt.benham will have a big law suit on there hands if some one falls and gets hurt where the holes are now.ever one is use to walking there and may not see some to the black top is missing.she has moved the bench from out in front of the post office(if she has not put it back.)that was to remember bettys dad mr brock.how crazy is this lady going to get with these stupid flowers.this is just going to far.
Person

Winchester, KY

#508 Jun 16, 2013
The flower lady has lost her mind,it bad enough they destroyed the city,now she's after the sidewalks as far as Betty ,everyone knows about the bench she might have gotten rid of it but she can never live up to all the good things Betty has done in this city .truth stands you can't get rid of it
crazyru

London, KY

#509 Jun 16, 2013
same ole same ole, mrs dodd is mayor, nothing you liverlips can do but complain , no wonder the city doesn't get any better
miss priss

Winchester, KY

#510 Jun 16, 2013
crazyru wrote:
same ole same ole, mrs dodd is mayor, nothing you liverlips can do but complain , no wonder the city doesn't get any better
I have read over the last500 comments and it look like you are the one complaning the most everbody else just ask question or say the truth but all you do is whine about how bad they treat your mayor
you have to be kin to her someway .son daughter husband cousin or
bosom buddy.the city wont be any better tile they get her rusty but
out of office maybe therewont be as many flowers around but at lest
they will be a town out of debt and a honest city goverment. now
whine about that to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud siren near downtown 1 hr bryan 4
you are busted bi*ch 3 hr Cedric aka cocaine 5
who are the prostitutes 3 hr Mkg 11
vanessa Eldridge 6 hr charlie 2
What behind culvers 11 hr building 3
Yamaha XT 225 Blue and White 16 hr Cornetts 3
Felicia? (Oct '16) 16 hr Randy 9

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance