London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

When people are trying to operate a city on a population of 300 households that do (or maybe don't) pay their bills, the cost of living will be high because the expenditures are not cheap and anyone with some sense knows that. You all need to quit acting like Cumberland and either suck up the increases, merge or become county property. That's your choices.
truth be told

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

If shirleys a-- was in a birds brain it would fly backwards.
soupbean

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

crazyru wrote:
no you dont have a clue who i am, i see ole wanda is at it again
Shhhhhhhh! thats the sound of nobody caring what you think.
lol

Cumberland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

truth be told wrote:
If shirleys a-- was in a birds brain it would fly backwards.
now thats the truth
crazyru

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

you might not care what i think but you cant deny the fact im right mrs dodd is still mayor, when is the big removal hearing can anybody tell me
wanda compton humphrey

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

crazyru wrote:
you might not care what i think but you cant deny the fact im right mrs dodd is still mayor, when is the big removal hearing can anybody tell me
Mercy darlin! Your memory must be failing you. It was only a week ago that you asked the same question and I told you that it will
be the day after the "removal hearing" of your cute name but you can't deny that "ur(still)crazy". So, can you,or anybody tell me
when that will be?? If I was a betting woman, I'd bet it won't be
the third of "Juvember", or the forth or fifth either.I'm betting
it won't be till you get that yellow stripe removed.
Green eyedlady

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Way to go!!! Chew them up and spit them out!!!!!! Give them what they so richly
Deserve!!
crazyru

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

so ole wanda is admitting she cant remove mrs dodd, that wasnt that hard to do now was it wanda dearie
Greeneyedlady

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Wanda didn't post that thread, she hasn't admitted anything to anybody. It's not over
Until it's over !!! What do you say to that?
crazyru

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

i will believe it when i see it, money talks bullshit walks
tadpole

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

its not over until the fat lady sings and she wont be singing the blues pocahontas will
wanda compton humphrey

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

crazyru wrote:
i will believe it when i see it, money talks bullshit walks
Guess that's why I talk so much...KNOW that's why you walk so much.
star bight star light

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Aw ha thats the problem shirley can not stand it as her husband could not stand the fact that their day is so to come and they can not control the money and they can not rule the power board they do not have the access to the power board money anymore which from what it seems their is not any left to dig in you have dug it all out. But strut your stuff run your mouth and act like you are big shit when everyones knows you are nothing but all mouth miss mayor.What a day it will be when the citizens of benham show you that you are nothing to them and your few followers that just have not pissed you off yet so you can belittle them in public your day will come i just hope i live to see it as my health is not so good so you all hurry up. lol
truth

Cumberland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

star bight star light wrote:
Aw ha thats the problem shirley can not stand it as her husband could not stand the fact that their day is so to come and they can not control the money and they can not rule the power board they do not have the access to the power board money anymore which from what it seems their is not any left to dig in you have dug it all out. But strut your stuff run your mouth and act like you are big shit when everyones knows you are nothing but all mouth miss mayor.What a day it will be when the citizens of benham show you that you are nothing to them and your few followers that just have not pissed you off yet so you can belittle them in public your day will come i just hope i live to see it as my health is not so good so you all hurry up. lol
you got thay right
crazyru

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

the citizens of benham had the opportunity to get rid of the dodds, they chose to keep them in office get over it work for the city for once in your life
ms benham

Cumberland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

wanda compton humphrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that's why I talk so much...KNOW that's why you walk so much.
wanda you are no better than the dodds.you told ever one what all you was going to do for the city.and ever one belived you.you have done nothing.expept put ever thing off till the next meeting after not showing up for the frist meeting.you are a good one to talk.nothing is still getting done.i would think you would want more than any one to get this city back to where it needs to be.the way your best friend would have run it.but guess not.
Greeneyedlady

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Ms.Benham: I will thank you to keep your comments to yourself!! If you don't like the
Way things are being done then that's just your problem, so suck up and deal with it!!
wanda compton humphrey

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

crazyru wrote:
the citizens of benham had the opportunity to get rid of the dodds, they chose to keep them in office get over it work for the city for once in your life
Still walking, I see !!!!
wanda compton humphrey

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

ms benham wrote:
<quoted text>wanda you are no better than the dodds.you told ever one what all you was going to do for the city.and ever one belived you.you have done nothing.expept put ever thing off till the next meeting after not showing up for the frist meeting.you are a good one to talk.nothing is still getting done.i would think you would want more than any one to get this city back to where it needs to be.the way your best friend would have run it.but guess not.
Listen darlin, I did NOT tell everyone "what all" I was going to do
for the city. I DID tell everyone that I would TRY to help get it
straightened out and evidently they did believe me...the elected me.
And now, to straighten out a few other things..I missed the January meeting because I had cellulitis (look it up) and couldn't walk for
about two weeks. If you were at the February meeting, you KNOW who
kept tabling everything till March... the mayoress. And as for your
"nothing is still getting done" whine...something IS getting done.
We are in the process of hiring a lawyer to present, to one of our
circuit court Judges, our our petition to rule on the Attorney
General's decision pertaining to the legality of Mrs. Dodd's mayoral appointment.
Whatever his verdict is, you can't say we aren't trying but just
remember, "Rome wasn't built in a day" and we can't fix six years
in two months and whereas it possibly wont ever be back to what it
was when my best friend was mayor, nobody, and I do mean nobody,
wants that to happen more than I do. So, guess again.
crazyru

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

whos doin the walkin here folks, mrs dodd is still mayor like i said, still no removal hearing but a lot of talk about it, so whos doin the walkin here wanda it isnt me hahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Benham Discussions

Search the Benham Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min DITCH MITCH 147,068
SCHSTooBig Website 2 hr Donna D 1
black people (Dec '12) 2 hr Allen Anderson 34
Sharps Towing 2 hr Allen Anderson 9
Narcs 2 hr Sherrie Gaines 18
Hotel & gas station robbed 2 hr Pall Mall 2
Taking back our streets and community 2 hr my opinion 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Benham Jobs

•••