United States

#1 Mar 30, 2013
You are sexy I wanna hang out with you. Hope you see this
me

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2013
hey its me wrote:
I seen you too weirdo, quit being a creeper you pervert.
hey its me

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen you too weirdo, quit being a creeper you pervert.
no must have been diff. Girl she smiled to big to not have liked it sorry you thought it was you
me

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2013
hey its me wrote:
<quoted text>no must have been diff. Girl she smiled to big to not have liked it sorry you thought it was you
I smiled yes, but it was my creepy smile, leave me alone creeper.
hey its me

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2013
no way, where was you at then? What was I driving?
wat up

Nerinx, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2013
hey its me wrote:
no ok just go on with your life ok bye bye
hey its me

Shelbiana, KY

#7 Mar 30, 2013
wat up wrote:
<quoted text>no ok just go on with your life ok bye bye
was you even jogging today? You seem to be on Topix a lot I bet you are one of them people that think everything is about them hahaha
hey its me

Shelbiana, KY

#8 Mar 30, 2013
And another thing I am not trying to use Topix to meet someone! I am trying to connect with someone big difference sugar.so just because you creep don't mean I am a creeper. She smiled and waved so I don't think what I am doing is creeping
jen

United States

#9 Mar 30, 2013
hey its me wrote:
And another thing I am not trying to use Topix to meet someone! I am trying to connect with someone big difference sugar.so just because you creep don't mean I am a creeper. She smiled and waved so I don't think what I am doing is creeping
Maybe she was just being friendly, that doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you.
Being friendly doesnt mean- screw my brains out tonight.
You must need a date really bad dude.
hey its me

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 30, 2013
jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she was just being friendly, that doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you.
Being friendly doesnt mean- screw my brains out tonight.
You must need a date really bad dude.
no jenn I liked her, the kinda girl I could see myself with. Haven't you ever saw someone from distance and wonder? Idk maybe I do need a date, just picky I suppose.
English class

Georgetown, KY

#11 Mar 31, 2013
I'm not sure any girl worth quality would have any interest in someone who has your grammar. Try getting a college education before you hit on someone else by "beeping" at them.
chick

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2013
hey its me wrote:
U married? Be honest
bob

Clarksville, IN

#13 Mar 31, 2013
Any ladies wanna go out and run so I can beep at u? I'll drive around and look for u. Then u can smile. I'll pull over. U get in bc u will like what u see. Go park down the rd. then u suck my thick meat til I explode. Then get out and be on ur way and continue running :) sound good to anyone?
Greg

Georgetown, KY

#14 Mar 31, 2013
bob wrote:
Any ladies wanna go out and run so I can beep at u? I'll drive around and look for u. Then u can smile. I'll pull over. U get in bc u will like what u see. Go park down the rd. then u suck my thick meat til I explode. Then get out and be on ur way and continue running :) sound good to anyone?
Sounds like fun. You know where the truck stop is right pass exit 129?
hey its me

Paris, KY

#15 Mar 31, 2013
chick wrote:
<quoted text>
U married? Be honest
no way wouldn't be looking if so
jen

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2013
bob wrote:
Lol bob
bob

United States

#17 Apr 1, 2013
jen wrote:
<quoted text>Lol bob
Interested? I'll definitely return the favor to u too lol
hey its me

Tucker, GA

#18 Apr 1, 2013
English class wrote:
I'm not sure any girl worth quality would have any interest in someone who has your grammar. Try getting a college education before you hit on someone else by "beeping" at them.
i made 73,ooo last year as a welder I know I an not rich but don't need anything from you so why is my grammar so important to you why are you even on this thread you must be the creeper going on threads that doesn't pertain to you
jen

Frankfort, KY

#19 Apr 1, 2013
hey its me wrote:
<quoted text>i made 73,ooo last year as a welder I know I an not rich but don't need anything from you so why is my grammar so important to you why are you even on this thread you must be the creeper going on threads that doesn't pertain to you
73,000 wow, I remember when that use to be good money darlin, but please, if your going to brag about how much you make, then please at least make more than a factory worker does.
jen

Frankfort, KY

#20 Apr 1, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>Interested? I'll definitely return the favor to u too lol
No thanks, I'd pleasure myself before I'd let someone from topix have a peek.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal mart better bonus than toyota 22 min uaw 52
Kelly services start time with tmmk 2 hr SiX4479 1
Main st clinic 3 hr Hello 1
Toyota Team members SIGN A CARD 4 hr uaw 91
Pension Plan 4 hr TWOandOUT 5
I never stopped lovin u Thu Done 3
Jessica Robinson (Apr '11) Thu Lilpawd05 12

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance