Man shot by police after exchange of gunfire

Apr 6, 2013 Full story: Harlan Daily Enterprise 89

Kentucky State Police Trooper Josh Howard is shown near a vehicle with several visible bullet holes at shooting at Lynch on Friday night.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
rick

Harrogate, TN

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I want to know why brandon brock was not put in jail he beat Michel blair earler his mom could get Brandon off the man they would not give Brandon $30 bucks fill sorry for penny she cant have a boy friend o husband for her son Brandon he is not allowed in Harlan county court papers say that why didn't they arrest him now there a man fighting forhis life and if he makes it will spend most his life in jail its a shame
Mejg

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2013
That cop is going to be in a lot of trouble look at the car Window that tells it all
SAD

Somerset, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2013
I think it's a shame that just cause he seen a gun he shot him.but they will fix it where the kid cop don't get in trouble. that man works hard and don't bother know one penny crying wolf got a good man shot. from whatI hear.
humm

Cumberland, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2013
SAD wrote:
I think it's a shame that just cause he seen a gun he shot him.but they will fix it where the kid cop don't get in trouble. that man works hard and don't bother know one penny crying wolf got a good man shot. from whatI hear.
if he was not drunk again along with pennys son and trying to fight.the police would have never been called.penny is no better the mike is.let is fight her son.any time you show a gun and point it at any cop you are going to get shot.from what i have heard he was trying to shot her son when the police was called.he got what was coming to him,being drunk is one thing being drunk with a gun is another.maybe penny will learn from all of this,
bill

Cumberland, KY

#5 Apr 6, 2013
rick wrote:
I want to know why brandon brock was not put in jail he beat Michel blair earler his mom could get Brandon off the man they would not give Brandon $30 bucks fill sorry for penny she cant have a boy friend o husband for her son Brandon he is not allowed in Harlan county court papers say that why didn't they arrest him now there a man fighting forhis life and if he makes it will spend most his life in jail its a shame
If Brandon would have had a Father instead of a LIAR and a THIEF FOR A FATHER he might would have had a chance in this life !!! But he didnt,did he RICK ? Try,IF U POSSIBLY CAN,to look in the mirror and see the resembelance! LAY OFF OF PENNY!!! MUTUAL FRIEND LOL
pixie59

Hazard, KY

#7 Apr 6, 2013
first off Penny DID NOT CALL THE POLICE, and you idiots talking about her don't really know her, she has worked all her life, and if a man is happy at home, no one can take him!!! I told Penny not worry about what anyone says, her real friends will have her back, because we know the real Penny! now I am off this IDIOT SITE off
heehee

Harrison, AR

#9 Apr 6, 2013
This crew could easily be seen on Jerry Springer. Penny, Brandon, Rick, and Mike. Poor Mike, now your labeled as the crazies but you brought it on yourself.
rick

Harrogate, TN

#11 Apr 6, 2013
As far as Jerry Springer Nobody has a chance of getting booked on there because of you and your family... LOL Your a Funny One haha were talking about a man that got shot that didn't need to be shot. Your an IDIOT!!!!
Wow

Somerset, KY

#12 Apr 6, 2013
Rick, I have to say, I do agree with you.
Not saying anything bad about penny, think she's a good person, but with her son its a different story. This is where the saying comes in "you can love your kid to death", enabling is a major problem for him. I've heard it with my own two ears. And I was embarrassed for her, sick to hear the way he speaks to his own mother. She would just do whatever he said or give him whatever he wanted. & that is his major problem... Ohh & before ppl think I'm taking up for his father, no I'm not.. I've only
heard of the man, maybe seen him without knowing. I just think it's sad that his childish ways have caused all the trouble his mother has ever had. He's probably laughing about it right now while trying to get his mom to cover for him, or buy him some beer.
#truth
cumberland

Cumberland, KY

#13 Apr 6, 2013
rick wrote:
bill I make it easy 131 walnut dr new Tazewell come on down talk that crap to my face im no thief or a liar it was not me with Brandon it was his mother enabling him for years so don't tell me to lay off know one im not hiding who I am I put up with him stealing from me stealing from family robbing from pharmacy's that penny worked for, I assure you I didn't work for them or set up robberies so you can get on here and run your mouth Bill or whatever your name is, but it's hard to be a father when a mother undoes every thing you do, when you try to make a man out of him he's 30 years old and he's had 1 job that I got him. That didn't last 3 weeks. So like I said there is my address come talk to me face to face because I'm not laying off anybody period BILL OR Whatever your name is!!!!!!!!
you r 100% right.penny has alot of people fouled.brandon never had a change with her.
confused

Harrison, AR

#14 Apr 7, 2013
Why is Brandon's name in this dispute? What the hell really happened that night? Not that I really care about any of these people, but I guess it is my business when you got high and drunk """"" adults"""" " that are acting like teenagers and refuse to grow up and danger other peoples lives that had nothing to do with it. Just thank God no officer or neighbor was hurt during the childish public episode of stupidity!! Drink, get high, steal, fight, and shoot. For whoever and whatever grow the hell up!
urlosers

Somerset, KY

#15 Apr 7, 2013
bill wrote:
<quoted text> If Brandon would have had a Father instead of a LIAR and a THIEF FOR A FATHER he might would have had a chance in this life !!! But he didnt,did he RICK ? Try,IF U POSSIBLY CAN,to look in the mirror and see the resembelance! LAY OFF OF PENNY!!! MUTUAL FRIEND LOL
rick you are a pillhead loser been one for many years just ask your old friends how many pills HAVE YOU sold for R.P. AND J.L. AND BROUGHT IN TO C-TOWN TO SELL LIKE FATHER LIKE SON YOU WAS NO ROLE MODEL FOR HIM SAD BUT TRUE
Hmmm

United States

#16 Apr 7, 2013
urlosers wrote:
<quoted text>rick you are a pillhead loser been one for many years just ask your old friends how many pills HAVE YOU sold for R.P. AND J.L. AND BROUGHT IN TO C-TOWN TO SELL LIKE FATHER LIKE SON YOU WAS NO ROLE MODEL FOR HIM SAD BUT TRUE
I know RP is Rick Polson but who is JL lol
Mejg

Richmond, KY

#21 Apr 7, 2013
It doesn't look good for the cop the pictures prove it.
Mejg

Richmond, KY

#22 Apr 7, 2013
SAD wrote:
I think that cop will end up in trouble
Mejg

Richmond, KY

#23 Apr 7, 2013
They sat that the cop that shot him is a punk
where

Somerset, KY

#24 Apr 7, 2013
where did you see pictures?
jfkk

Richmond, KY

#25 Apr 7, 2013
where wrote:
the harlan daily interprize
Mejg

Richmond, KY

#26 Apr 7, 2013
where wrote:
the harlan daily. Google it
wow

Harrison, AR

#27 Apr 7, 2013
Rick, you have really showed your ignorance on here because anyone who would get on a site like this and talk about their child is pond scum. Our children may be total brats (maily because of how " we" raise them). I see Brandons problem clearer and clearer especially ince you have spoken! Even if my child had murdered someone I would feel shame of course and would not approve but would still love with everything in me and surely would not get on here and run my jaw. Shame on you because youbshow no love for him. I could not imagine the pain he has growed up with. Maybe that is why penny loved him so much, trying to take up uourbpart becausevyou slackedbon that department. You show no love and instead of seeing everyone elses faults you should see some of yours. You are not perfect yourself! Bless this whole mess!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min moneygame 7,306
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min UdiotRaceMAkeWorl... 155,485
leah got what she deserves 55 min yay! 15
cheating men at jci 1 hr Chris 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
Swifty Closed 4 hr really 3
Keith Gifford (Nov '11) 5 hr me 24

Benham Jobs

Benham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Benham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Benham

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]