Man stabbed 15 times in Lynch

May 18, 2010 Read more: Harlan Daily Enterprise 8

A Lynch man was arrested Saturday night for the alleged assault of a man who was stabbed 15 times.

Read more
lived there

London, KY

#1 May 19, 2010
who was stabbed?who done the stabbing?what was it over?
well alrighty then

Pippa Passes, KY

#2 May 19, 2010
I think rather than to speculate, we all need to pray for these two young men and all of our youth!!
read your news paper

Richmond, KY

#3 May 19, 2010
lived there wrote:
who was stabbed?who done the stabbing?what was it over?
home news sports obits opinion calendar tv listings online features classifieds businesses legals my content subscription forms About us Contact Us Archives Join Our Mailing List Advertise with Us Courthouse News Social News Religion News Online Forms Submit News Submit Sports News Outdoors Editorials Letters Send a Letter to the Editor Post an Event What's Going On? Browse All Employment Merchandise Real Estate Services Vehicles restaurantsshoppingsports & rec.real estate... moreNew Delivery Gift Subscription Vacation Stop/Restart Change of Address Delivery Issues Upgrade My Buddies My Classifieds My Blogs My Profiles My Events Join Our Mailing List sign in
articles ads businesses events profiles
Man stabbed 15 times in Lynch
by DEBBIE CALDWELL2 days 2 hrs ago | 1991 views | 0 | 6 || A Lynch man was arrested Saturday night for the alleged assault of a man who was stabbed 15 times.
Lynch City Police Chief James Miller arrested Demetric Lafatte Washington, 24, and charged him with attempted murder and first-degree assault.
Miller said he received a complaint that a man had been stabbed in Lynch and was in a vehicle at Rite Aide waiting for a ambulance. Miller said Samuel Tuggle, 30, was in the back seat of a vehicle and he had been stabbed 15 times, with the majority of the wounds to his stomach and back.
Miller said the only information Tuggle could provide was that he was in Lynch.
Tuggle was transported to Harlan ARH Hospital by LifeCare Ambulance Service.
Miller said all of the police departments in the Tri-City area searched Lynch for the location where the altercation occurred.
Miller said he requested that a Harlan City Police Department officer go to the hospital to see if he could get a general location of where the altercation took place.
“Officer Mike Boggs was told by Tuggle that he was at the home of Ebony Fields and that is where the altercation took place,” Miller said.
Miller said officer Chris Haught picked Fields up and she was questioned.
“I went to the hospital and talked to Mr. Tuggle, and he told me the name of the man that he was fighting with,” Miller said.“Upon receiving this information, I contacted the trial commissioner and obtained a warrant for Mr. Washington.”
Miller said Washington was picked up by Cumberland police officers at a residence on Church Street in Lynch around 1 a.m. Sunday.
Washington was lodged in the Harlan Detention Center on a $500,000 bond.
Tuggle was airlifted to Holston Valley Medical Center where he is listed in stable condition.
Miller was additionally assisted by Benham police officer Andy Soltess and Cumberland police officers Ed Bush, Matt Miles and Brad Couch.
Ebony already out

Baxter, KY

#4 May 20, 2010
"Officer Mike Boggs was told by Tuggle that he was at the home of Ebony Fields and that is where the altercation took place,” Miller said."

FIELDS EBONY 5/23/2005 - 5/25/05-Trafficking Controlled Substance 2nd Degree
FIELDS EBONY 2/16/2006 - 4/28/06 - Assault 2nd Degree and Probation Violation
FIELDS EBONY 7/27/2008 - 8/4/08 - Assault 2nd
Persistent Felony Offender, Failure to Appear
well alrighty then

Hindman, KY

#5 May 25, 2010
Ebony already out wrote:
"Officer Mike Boggs was told by Tuggle that he was at the home of Ebony Fields and that is where the altercation took place,” Miller said."
FIELDS EBONY 5/23/2005 - 5/25/05-Trafficking Controlled Substance 2nd Degree
FIELDS EBONY 2/16/2006 - 4/28/06 - Assault 2nd Degree and Probation Violation
FIELDS EBONY 7/27/2008 - 8/4/08 - Assault 2nd
Persistent Felony Offender, Failure to Appear
I think stuff like this is a part of so many problems!! If you judge someone, remind yourself that their past does not predict their future. Also, be mindful that one day we all must be at the judgement seat of OUR FATHER, therefore I encourage to check yourself thoroughly!!!
i kno all bout her

Lexington, KY

#6 May 27, 2010
LET ME TELL U SHE IN A REALLY HORRIBLE PERSON SHE SET HIM UP TO GET HURT THINKIN SHE WAS GONNA MAKE THAT IGNORANT DUDE WITH HER JEALOUS AND START A FIGHT AND ALMOST GOT HIM KILLED SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN JAIL AND THEY NEED TO THROW AWAY THE KEY SHE ALWAYS ACT LIKE A VICTIM WHEN SHE THE ONE LEAVIN VICTIMS IN HER PATH IF SHE WASNT A POLICE INFORMANT SHE WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN OUT THIS TIME SHE LIED TO PROTECT THE GUY AND ONLY TURNED HIM IN WHEN THEY ARRESTED HER SHE DESTROYS LIVES AND DOESNT CARE I HOPE SHE ROTS AND EVENTUALLY SHE WILL GET ALL THAT IS COMING TO HER THAT I PROMISE KARMA IS A VERY HARSH BED BUDDY AND SHE HAS ALOT TO WATCH OUT FOR AND I FOR ONE WILL BE STANDING ON THE SIDE LINES CHEERING WHEN HER JUST DUES COMES TO BITE HER ON THE BUTT EBONY YOU KNOW THAT YOU CANT STAY THE CRIPPLED VICTIM WHEN ITS CONVIENENT AND A THUG THE NEXT YOUR A COWARD AND A RAT AND BOTH YOUR KIDS DESERVE A BETTER EXAMPLE THAN A LOW LIFE LIKE YOU YOU BELONG IN A CAGE LIKE THE REST OF THE UNCONTROLLABLE ANIMALS AND ITS CALLED HORMONE SHOTS IT MIGHT TAKE CARE OF THAT BEARD YOU GOT BUT AS FOR THEY PIECE OF CRAP THAT STABBED HIM HE SHOUULD ROT ALONG WITH HER THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER BOTH ARE IGNORANT LOSERS AND NO MATTER WHAT SPIN SHE TRIES TO PUT ON IT SHE IS AS MUCH TO BLAME IF NOT MORE THAN THE ONE WHO PULLED THE KNIFE CAUSE SHE SET IN MOTION THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED SO THERE IS THE TRUTH WHAT HAPPEN WAS EBONYS DOING AND SHE SHOULD HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE FOR THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN
listen up

Leburn, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2010
D. Washington is my family!! As for Ebony, I agree, she plays with these guys hearts and minds and I feel that she is just as responsible, if not the one responsible for this horrible mess!!!
my gosh

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2010
Am I missing something? everyone has a choice and there are concequences for your actions. so he has to be held for his actions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TMMK help pz 59 min talk 5
leggett & platt on east main 5 hr Who 7
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 7 hr MIKY 868
Kelly's/TMMK Work Restriction 11 hr Cardinals1 3
Satanism Practices 13 hr Commode Dragon 2
Tyler bravo 14 hr Jalen 1
danny duncan (Jul '12) 14 hr lol 25
More from around the web

Benham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE