Anybody no her
real

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Jesseca Traylor
Ha ha

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2013
I know her and she's a wonderful person, would give you the shirt off her back to help you out and she can work circles around any man
real

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2013
Ha ha wrote:
I know her and she's a wonderful person, would give you the shirt off her back to help you out and she can work circles around any man
She's a wonderful person i didnt no that good people like that put there kid in the car and drive around drunk with them
PILL BILLY

Georgetown, KY

#6 May 1, 2013
died of overdose
Cockmeat

Georgetown, KY

#7 May 2, 2013
If you ever need to hide anything, she has perfect hiding spot between her legs. Girl can park a bus in that flapjack.
hick

United States

#8 May 2, 2013
Cockmeat wrote:
If you ever need to hide anything, she has perfect hiding spot between her legs. Girl can park a bus in that flapjack.
I no she has hep for sure she is a nasty drunk ho somebody better tell that little boy that works for them that she is sleeping with Jeremiah he better go see a doctor
Harold

Georgetown, KY

#9 May 2, 2013
Cockmeat wrote:
you got that right son, her flapjack is worn out and busted! I know... ole papaw rode it hard back in 2009
hick

United States

#10 May 3, 2013
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
you got that right son, her flapjack is worn out and busted! I know... ole papaw rode it hard back in 2009
I thought she was with that Mike Guy then but what am I saying she's a ho
jesseca

Douglasville, GA

#11 May 4, 2013
Get it right its Traylor I can out drink any of u all
Mmkayy

United States

#12 May 4, 2013
jesseca wrote:
Get it right its Traylor I can out drink any of u all
Thats the best you got, guess you're proud.
jesseca

Douglasville, GA

#13 May 4, 2013
Mmkayy wrote:
<quoted text> Thats the best you got, guess you're proud.
don't be a hater I like to drink and sleep with lots of men
Jessica

Georgetown, KY

#14 May 12, 2013
Mmkayy wrote:
<quoted text> Thats the best you got, guess you're proud.
. I Bet you are that pregnant lil bitxh that got knocked up by you don't know who. And u wanna talk about me? At least I can raise myself without having my grandma run me around and take me to work. You have your own place but no car your pregnant but no car. You can't take a shit without calling someone and asking them what to do., and your pregnant ? Wow kids raising kids
blondness

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Sep 1, 2015
Her rep of being a badass is fabricated... she got thrown around like a ragdoll by little Sam (Samantha hargis) over Jeremiah. my little cuz went beast mode on her and little Sam don't fight. her sisters infuriated other hand are the fighters. so I'm proud of my baby cuz. she shouldn't try to sleep with lil sams ol man. hell she done slept with lil sams ex husband when they were together and then went for my cuz boyfriend Jeremiah. I think it funny. and ch the way Jeremiah is good and clean Sam made sure of that. lol
blondness

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Sep 1, 2015
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>. I Bet you are that pregnant lil bitxh that got knocked up by you don't know who. And u wanna talk about me? At least I can raise myself without having my grandma run me around and take me to work. You have your own place but no car your pregnant but no car. You can't take a shit without calling someone and asking them what to do., and your pregnant ? Wow kids raising kids
Its funny you put this on here. Especially seeing as you don't do anything without your daddy holding your hand. you live with him, you work for him, you don't even have your kids, and overtime you go to jail your daddy has to come rescue you. hell when little Sam beat you stupid and threw you around like you was nothing your daddy had to help get her off of you. so you really have no room to say anything. your nasty and a joke. the best thing you can do for yourself and everyone around you is to crawl up under that stump grinder and let it finish you off. save the world a lot of trouble. before you judge anyone look at yourself. nasty hoe and honey you look like a man even you have to see that all that make up you put on with that putty knife can't cover that ugly mug you call a face. now shut up and sit down grown ups are talking, go sit in a down and cry to your daddy o with your baby voice you always do. and try again when you put your big girl panties on. lol
whoa

United States

#18 Sep 17, 2015
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>. I Bet you are that pregnant lil bitxh that got knocked up by you don't know who. And u wanna talk about me? At least I can raise myself without having my grandma run me around and take me to work. You have your own place but no car your pregnant but no car. You can't take a shit without calling someone and asking them what to do., and your pregnant ? Wow kids raising kids
Do you mess with black guys?
just saying

Chicago, IL

#19 Sep 19, 2015
She messes with anything with a dick. she even flirts with her own dad. nasty bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devin Mansfield 1 hr Yours truly bitch 3
Peer review process tmmk 2 hr Username 1
Tammi from Roosters 3 hr crack guy 2
Cumberland Elementary (Oct '16) 5 hr Betsy 75 13
hardees (Oct '12) 5 hr Wooooha 24
Soup kitchen on old mill rd 7 hr Whut 1
you dont make him happy 9 hr Playerforlife 4

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance