What elementary schools feed into rsms?
yep

Richmond, KY

#105 Nov 22, 2013
Eastern and AME
omg

Jeffersonville, IN

#106 Nov 23, 2013
My son and I love rsms, he is in the 6 grade this year. And as a parent I was concerned about him getting bullied and not being able to find his class. But because of the staff and the children forming lines to and from class. I don't need to worry about neither issue. And I think children need to be challenged at academics. Because if it is to easy, then they are not learning anything. We love rsms !
Band

Georgetown, KY

#107 Dec 25, 2013
How is band at RSMS? Are they still really strict or treat them like kindergarten? Do they offer Lacrosse and softball for girls?
RSMS student

Georgetown, KY

#108 Aug 29, 2015
RSMS STUDENT wrote:
Personally I think the school is too strict. They pull us out of our 7th hour to make us do line retraining. We literally spend 20 minutes walking the halls in silence. There is also a teacher there, mr wiseman, he is the WORST teacher you can possibly imagine. He never teaches anything and is constantly giving us book work, he doesn't stand up and lecture, he hands us a book and tells us to start reading. I got a ouch detention which is a silent lunch for asking him a question without raising my hand. On top of all this, we have had 3 6th graders selling wee in the halls, and 7 8th graders caught with weed. RSMS is beginning to be as bad as GMS with drugs
exactly i get in trouble for every thing its so annoying im glad im on my last year
ive already had aim 5 times uhg the dress code is to strict and the rules are too. i wish i went to gms
sumone

Georgetown, KY

#109 Aug 29, 2015
RSMS student wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly i get in trouble for every thing its so annoying im glad im on my last year
ive already had aim 5 times uhg the dress code is to strict and the rules are too. i wish i went to gms
says the 8th grader. Kids don't always know best.
Jesse

Lynchburg, VA

#110 Aug 29, 2015
If your children are in a RSMS feeder school do they automatically get to go or do you have to open enroll? I've heard wonderful things about Royal Springs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Republican 787
betty Eldridge and carlos fouts 2 hr candycane 1
Who knows 2 hr crazy 5
Metal music band 4 hr SlamminSam 7
hottest girl at tmmk (Jul '09) 6 hr i know her 3
Looking for 7 hr Old Goat 1
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Apr '10) 7 hr Old Goat 444

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benham Mortgages