Woman jailed for theft; assault 2nd r...

Woman jailed for theft; assault 2nd reported at Benham

There are 6 comments on the Harlan Daily Enterprise story from Jun 14, 2011, titled Woman jailed for theft; assault 2nd reported at Benham. In it, Harlan Daily Enterprise reports that:

A Verda woman was arrested Saturday on 15 counts of criminal possession of a forged instrument totaling over $8,000 from a man who lives in Loyall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harlan Daily Enterprise.

Frannys daughter

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2011
Who was the woman that was arrested. My mom is frances coffey. I want to know if it was any of my family.
Common Sense

Vilonia, AR

#2 Jul 5, 2011
It tells ya right there! Haven't you read the article yet? Not being smart but the question you ask doesnt make sense!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#3 Jul 6, 2011
Frannys daughter wrote:
Who was the woman that was arrested. My mom is frances coffey. I want to know if it was any of my family.
Here is part of the article.

A Verda woman was arrested Saturday on 15 counts of criminal possession of a forged instrument totaling over $8,000 from a man who lives in Loyall.

Loyall Police Chief Mike Lunsford said a warrant was obtained by Sam France, who lives on Park Hill, and given to him to serve on Jessica Faye Combs, 26.

Lunsford said France told him that he had written six of the checks out to Combs on different occasions for coal mining script he was buying from her, but he didn't know how she got the other nine checks. Part of the complaint is the amounts were allegedly changed on the checks.

Lunsford said France told him he wasn't aware of the situation with the checks until he received his bank statement.

Read more: The Harlan Daily Enterprise - Woman jailed for theft assault 2nd reported at Benham
Frannys daughter

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2011
Common Sense wrote:
It tells ya right there! Haven't you read the article yet? Not being smart but the question you ask doesnt make sense!
no I haven't read the article sorry
Frannys daughter

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2011
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Here is part of the article.
A Verda woman was arrested Saturday on 15 counts of criminal possession of a forged instrument totaling over $8,000 from a man who lives in Loyall.
Loyall Police Chief Mike Lunsford said a warrant was obtained by Sam France, who lives on Park Hill, and given to him to serve on Jessica Faye Combs, 26.
Lunsford said France told him that he had written six of the checks out to Combs on different occasions for coal mining script he was buying from her, but he didn't know how she got the other nine checks. Part of the complaint is the amounts were allegedly changed on the checks.
Lunsford said France told him he wasn't aware of the situation with the checks until he received his bank statement.
Read more: The Harlan Daily Enterprise - Woman jailed for theft assault 2nd reported at Benham
thanks
Frannys daughter

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2011
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Here is part of the article.
A Verda woman was arrested Saturday on 15 counts of criminal possession of a forged instrument totaling over $8,000 from a man who lives in Loyall.
Loyall Police Chief Mike Lunsford said a warrant was obtained by Sam France, who lives on Park Hill, and given to him to serve on Jessica Faye Combs, 26.
Lunsford said France told him that he had written six of the checks out to Combs on different occasions for coal mining script he was buying from her, but he didn't know how she got the other nine checks. Part of the complaint is the amounts were allegedly changed on the checks.
Lunsford said France told him he wasn't aware of the situation with the checks until he received his bank statement.
Read more: The Harlan Daily Enterprise - Woman jailed for theft assault 2nd reported at Benham
didn't see the part that says see while story our whatever it says until just now so once again sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota Bonuses another slap in the face 1 hr Garcia Rodriquez 127
joni winstead (Aug '15) 6 hr glip 119
The almights Yaden Jones family 9 hr Yadens 4
Taylor mason 12 hr kitty 2
John w bush 13 hr Kong Dong 2
David Michael 15 hr Dazedconfused 1
Throw Out the Illegals in Scott County!!!!! 20 hr B 16

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benham Mortgages