city hall clerks
mary

Eubank, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2011
Need to keep family out of city hall. Debbie hammonds daughter is always in there. She stinks and very nasty mouthed.
benham resident

Eubank, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2011
i agree. I was in there the other day to pay my bill and debbie and pauly was arguing very loudly, and using pretty bad words. wake up mr. dodd do something.

Lebanon, KY

#3 Mar 21, 2011
benham resident wrote:
i agree. I was in there the other day to pay my bill and debbie and pauly was arguing very loudly, and using pretty bad words. wake up mr. dodd do something.
The Mayor needs to clean out the place with People hanging out there every time the door is opened and get rid of that TV and then maybe the People of Benham would get their bills on time with no mistakes.

Clay City, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2011
mary wrote:
Need to keep family out of city hall. Debbie hammonds daughter is always in there. She stinks and very nasty mouthed.
Heard somewhere that Paula is finally getting married.
Daisy Mayfield

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2011
I think most of you are just as guilty of comming into the Benham City Hall and just standing around as the people you are complaing about the only reason is that you are their is to get the gossip or pass it on . Sure you are their to pay your bill but your are also thier to trash people. Looks like the pot calling the kettle black. If you are on here trashing someone then you are a guilty party.
As for the Bills its not the clerks fault that they are not right its the people that reads them.
as for the Tv down thier get rid of your own and see how you like it. People like you all make me sick cause you can't seem to mind your own business you have to have your noses stuck in everyones...
So maybe you might take a look at your own back porch before you step on someone elses..
same

Somerset, KY

#6 Aug 2, 2011
who is the mayor over in benham now anyway?
Nanly

London, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2011
same wrote:
who is the mayor over in benham now anyway?
John Dodd is. Debbie says she knows to much crooked stuff on John, so he will never let her go. Beverly loves to watch tv !!!!!
mary

London, KY

#8 Aug 9, 2011
She has no tv now. Ha Ha.........LOL
not a fan of any of them

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 27, 2011
I hate to see anyone lose their job.. but JOhn DOdd really is awful.. I dont know Beverly that well, or Debbie... but I know what all is said about JOhn DOdd... someone needs to call the IRS on him, no wonder we wont have anyone run for MAYOR! Maybe because he claims $10,000 for an RV park and we get some gravel and a $3,000 shelter sitting up by Ruthie's old say care.. where did the rest of that money go??? or the money he used for new computers that our new city supposidly needed??? WOnder what else he does with that money... Maybe if he spent it on good things, like things for the kids... which the park in benham, not the tri city little league which dodd does not fund at all, but the one across the road on the saide of the funeral home, all that new equipment was given by david kennedy, not by dodd.... he's an awful mayor... we need police too patroling these streets... There r kids out past "cerfew" i remember back when I was younger we didnt get to run around like these street rats do now... these kids r going to end up killed or killing someone!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White lives matter 1 hr whiteorblack 7
Lessburg Christian Church corruption (Jun '11) 1 hr bill 6
antoine s. 4 hr Antoine 3
Jesus Christ is alive 4 hr gayJesus 5
Jesus Christ is the answer 4 hr Messenger 1
charles eldridge 5 hr john 1
tim eldridge 5 hr john 1

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance