does anyone know everette "chewey" pe...

does anyone know everette "chewey" petrey

Posted in the Benham Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fact

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2013
He's supposedly mooching off some chick in scroggins.
no name

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 29, 2013
fact wrote:
I no him. Didn't no he was mooching . He works everyday.
tennmounts

Bellwood, IL

#3 Jan 29, 2013
thats bull boys
asdf

Bellwood, IL

#4 Jan 29, 2013
right
yikes

Paris, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Really? Nothin better to do then talk about people who are hard workers he works everyday and she's the one who isn't working he helps her with her kids and is a wonderful person
shocked

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 29, 2013
he has worked everyday for the past 2 years he has been with her. i guess thats what love does for you. now if your asking to start trouble back off he has done nothing to anyone and has changed his life 100% for her and the kids that are not even his
no name

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 29, 2013
shocked wrote:
he has worked everyday for the past 2 years he has been with her. i guess thats what love does for you. now if your asking to start trouble back off he has done nothing to anyone and has changed his life 100% for her and the kids that are not even his
You are exactally rite . I have none him for years and he has done a complete 120.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Such a great person!!!! LMFAO! He lives off a woman with an 8th education! He so great why is he living off her welfare and taking her child support! Yea he is fabulous! Just another pill/Meth head using the system! And the last I heard those kids have a dad. A good dad! Probably why he is taking their mom to court because of the care they are receiving which is none from their mom or Chewy! He can't take care of his self much less anyone or their kids. That's why he lives with her jobless self in Scroggins. They live off those children's child support and welfare! That a fact and can easily be proven. So you all need to get your facts together!
no name

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
bigbootyjudy69 wrote:
Such a great person!!!! LMFAO! He lives off a woman with an 8th education! He so great why is he living off her welfare and taking her child support! Yea he is fabulous! Just another pill/Meth head using the system! And the last I heard those kids have a dad. A good dad! Probably why he is taking their mom to court because of the care they are receiving which is none from their mom or Chewy! He can't take care of his self much less anyone or their kids. That's why he lives with her jobless self in Scroggins. They live off those children's child support and welfare! That a fact and can easily be proven. So you all need to get your facts together!
I have my facts together . They both work. What difference does it make about her 8th grade education . I see those kids often . Well groomed and they sure don't look like they are missing any meals. You need to get a life . Take care of your own affairs . Stay out of everyone else's.
dumb people

Paris, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
You guys are absolutely stupid he may have had his problems in the past but he's changed and a completely diff person now he's my cousin and I see them all very often and he does not live off her he works hard everyday she don't work so maybe the do get foodstamps and if they do there's nothing wrong with that I'm sure all Yall get it to and she takes care of her kids and he helps her you guys need to find somebody better to talk bad about
no name

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2013
dumb people wrote:
You guys are absolutely stupid he may have had his problems in the past but he's changed and a completely diff person now he's my cousin and I see them all very often and he does not live off her he works hard everyday she don't work so maybe the do get foodstamps and if they do there's nothing wrong with that I'm sure all Yall get it to and she takes care of her kids and he helps her you guys need to find somebody better to talk bad about
Amen

United States

#12 Feb 8, 2013
To no name: she doesn't work. So sorry to say u do have your facts correct! And well groomed please he nor her can groom themselves much less those kids. My affairs are taken care of so I can say whatever I like especially when I speak the truth. Guess the truth hurts oh well get over it!

United States

#13 Feb 8, 2013
I don't care dumb people if he is your cousin! He is a low life mooch Meth/pill head. You can believe his life has turned around if you want but it hasn't! They both are pieces of shit and she isn't gonna have those kids to live off of much longer.
dumb people

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 8, 2013
bigbootyjudy69 wrote:
I don't care dumb people if he is your cousin! He is a low life mooch Meth/pill head. You can believe his life has turned around if you want but it hasn't! They both are pieces of shit and she isn't gonna have those kids to live off of much longer.
you must be jealous of them are u mad you can't have him you dumb f*** you don't know anything about him if you did u would know how well he is doin and how proud of him.his family is he's been clean for sometime now so get over yourself and keep his name out of your mouth that's y u won't put Ur name and talk shit bout him bc Ur afraid of him so grow up and have a good day

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2013
fact wrote:
He is Truth. Living off her kids child support! And the government!
Maybe

Langley, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Maybe ...just maybe you all could learn to spell correctly before posting on a public forum....just a thought :)
no name

Georgetown, KY

#18 Feb 9, 2013
bigbootyjudy69 wrote:
<quoted text>He is Truth. Living off her kids child support! And the government!
Just leave them alone

United States

#19 Feb 9, 2013
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
Just leave them alone
Boo f****** hoo!
Pigs fly

Nerinx, KY

#20 Feb 10, 2013
It would be nice if people learned to be less judgemental. People CAN change! Everette has changed so much over the last two years. If you see this Everette. Don't let this get you down. You and God know how we'll your doing and that's all that matters. That's the only judge you have to worry about. You don't have to worry about the people on here. I see how you treat the kids. You are a good step dad and a good provider. They love you and that's proof enough. You and Peggy are good for each other. Keep doing what your doing with no worries about what everyone else thinks or says.
no name

Georgetown, KY

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Pigs fly wrote:
It would be nice if people learned to be less judgemental. People CAN change! Everette has changed so much over the last two years. If you see this Everette. Don't let this get you down. You and God know how we'll your doing and that's all that matters. That's the only judge you have to worry about. You don't have to worry about the people on here. I see how you treat the kids. You are a good step dad and a good provider. They love you and that's proof enough. You and Peggy are good for each other. Keep doing what your doing with no worries about what everyone else thinks or says.
Thank you. He has changed .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2nd Kroger for Georgetown 19 min 779warrior 1
highway 119 3 hr mike 1
Brewry 4 hr Childless by choice 9
Mike Inman 4 hr Taft 8
joni winstead (Aug '15) 5 hr Mkg 120
Food city Cumberland ky 8 hr Brian 2
Who got shot in Benham 8 hr Brian 2

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance