'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 213966 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Patriot

Savannah, GA

#136999 Nov 27, 2013

Search for images of Kochtopus
IFG's Kochtopus - Mapping the Influence of Koch Cash by ...-...
prezi.com/0_wyaom0httg/

IFG's Kochtopus - Mapping the Influence of Koch Cash. No description. by International Forum On Globalization on 23 October 2013 11123 5 Tweet ...
VIDEO: New "Kochtopus" Graphic Maps the Influence of Billionaire ...

www.democracynow.org/blog/2012/12/18/video_ko...
10 min - Dec 18, 2012
The author of a new report on U.S. carbon billionaires gives Democracy Now! a tour of the ...
Search for videos of Kochtopus

The Kochtopus | Koch Cash
kochcash.org/the-kochtopus/ - Similar to The Kochtopus | Koch Cash
Aug 9, 2012 ... We created The Kochtopus as an interactive map of the money, structure, and scale of the Kochs' influence network, and how Koch Cash is ...
wtf FOX NEWS TOLD U SO

Horse Cave, KY

#137000 Nov 27, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Just when we thought it could not get any dumber, along comes the tard B Syl repeating Faux talking points and picking her Nose.
Trying to think was actually your first mistake. Don't hurt yourself any more. Just repeat what Rachael Madcow tells you to think and say and you will circle the sewer drain at Obama warp speed with the rest of the democrats. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of morons. Once a liar, always a liar and the democrats are liars. FOX NEWS TOLD YOU SO! lmao That has to burn your old ass hairs. Fox News was right about the Obamacare train wreck, they were right about the Benghazi coverup, they were right about the IRS, NSA, EPA, F&F, the James Rosen scandal, Obama's lies about keeping your plan and your doctor if you like them, premiums skyrocketing...FOX NEWS TOLD YOU SO!!!!

I love it when a democrat lying moron gets their ass kicked by the truth. Hey, I told you so! hahahahahaha
Grand Old Tea Party

Gardner, MA

#137001 Nov 27, 2013
About that {liberal Media} and bogus BENGHAZI scandal...

"Exactly one month ago tomorrow, CBS’s “60 Minutes” aired a lengthy report on last year’s Benghazi attack, which got conservative conspiracy theorists very excited, but which was soon after proven wrong. The network was forced to apologize for the discredited segment, which “60 Minutes” had no choice but to retract.

The apology, however, did not explain how and why the news program failed so spectacularly , and the network asked the “60 Minutes” executive producer to investigate his own show. Today, the story advanced a little further.

Jeff Fager, chairman of CBS News and executive producer of “60 Minutes,” informed staff Tuesday that Lara Logan and her producer, Max McClellan, would be taking a leave of absence following an internal report on the news magazine’s discredited Oct. 27 Benghazi report.[…]

In his memo to staff, Fager wrote that he asked Logan and McClellan, the producer, to take a leave of absence, which they agreed to do.

“When faced with a such an error, we must use it as an opportunity to make our broadcast even stronger,” Fager wrote.“We are making adjustments at 60 Minutes to reduce the chances of it happening again.”

Perhaps, though “60 Minutes” said the same thing after its faulty 2004 story on George W. Bush’s military record, which was the subject of a far more expansive investigation.

Reading through Fager’s memo, first obtained by the Huffington Post, a series of preventable mistakes were identified: CBS should have been more careful with their dubious witness; the show should have corroborated suspect claims; “60 Minutes” should have asked more questions when they realized their star witness claimed he lied to his employer; the producers got sloppy on attributions, etc.

And while I’m glad this is being treated as a fairly serious lapse, and the “how” questions are being addressed, I’m still a little fuzzy on the “why.” Did “60 Minutes” and/or those directly involved with this segment have a political agenda in mind when telling the story? Will CBS continue its efforts to find out?

It still seems like there’s more to be learned about the controversy."

And now you lose your job for your BS fabrications!!!
wtf FOX NEWS TOLD U SO

Horse Cave, KY

#137002 Nov 27, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Kochtopus Tea Party
The Billionaire Koch Brothers' War Against Obama : The New Yorker
www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/08/30/100830... - Similar to The Billionaire Koch Brothers' War Against Obama : The New Yorker
Aug 30, 2010 ... In Washington, Koch is best known as part of a family that has repeatedly ... With his brother Charles, who is seventy-four, David Koch owns virtually ... which served, in part, as a training session for Tea Party activists in Texas.
Obsess much? Take one of your purple pills and calm down. You are in the strokin'-out phase of life and we would hate to lose you. lol

Do you not know enough about the front and center issues being discussed today? You are digging up things about a woman who was born in the early 1900's and the Koch brothers. Let us help you update. The Obamacare train wreck and the lies that came from the president on down to the little morons that run the democrat machine is being discussed by Americans. The lies and coverup about Benghazi are finally coming out and Americans, especially military and their families, are paying close attention. Liberal Womens Rights groups hiding and avoiding the liberals real war on Conservative women. Democrats united support for women to kill babies right up until the delivery of their child yet those same democrats will sleep in the streets for weeks and protest the execution of a serial killer.

Get with the program, ObaMORON or get the hell out of the way. You are just white noise coming out of lala land at this point. Wasted space and time. Have you met bat-shit crazy repugnantCON? Sure you have...your posts are just like her posts...word for word. Hmmmm! LMMFAO

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#137003 Nov 27, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
a google link? I posted no such thing.
I'm married, to a woman, we have a child...I don't use the words faq, homo or godless soddomite. I leave that to the 'real men' like yourself.
Also, I posted this last spring:
"Only 17 percent of registered voters in Kentucky say they will vote for him (McConnell) in 2014, including only 34 percent of Republicans. Thirty-four percent of voters plan to oppose him, 44 percent want to see their other options, and 6 percent are not sure."
...and AL (aka Lisa), tripped balls for 3 or 4 months asking, "Where's the other 16 percent?"

'going with the wind'...indeed

“I'll Build a Wall”

#137004 Nov 27, 2013
wtf FOX NEWS TOLD U SO wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to think was actually your first mistake. Don't hurt yourself any more. Just repeat what Rachael Madcow tells you to think and say and you will circle the sewer drain at Obama warp speed with the rest of the democrats. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of morons. Once a liar, always a liar and the democrats are liars. FOX NEWS TOLD YOU SO! lmao That has to burn your old ass hairs. Fox News was right about the Obamacare train wreck, they were right about the Benghazi coverup, they were right about the IRS, NSA, EPA, F&F, the James Rosen scandal, Obama's lies about keeping your plan and your doctor if you like them, premiums skyrocketing...FOX NEWS TOLD YOU SO!!!!
I love it when a democrat lying moron gets their ass kicked by the truth. Hey, I told you so! hahahahahaha
how did you know his ass is hairy?

“I'll Build a Wall”

#137005 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
a slow-moving train isn't a train wreck..with all the obstacles you teabaggers piled on the track and all the victims you tied down, I'd say the train is chugging right along.

by the way? what cover-ups?
wtf FOX NEWS TOLD U SO

Horse Cave, KY

#137007 Nov 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I posted this last spring:
"Only 17 percent of registered voters in Kentucky say they will vote for him (McConnell) in 2014, including only 34 percent of Republicans. Thirty-four percent of voters plan to oppose him, 44 percent want to see their other options, and 6 percent are not sure."
...and AL (aka Lisa), tripped balls for 3 or 4 months asking, "Where's the other 16 percent?"
'going with the wind'...indeed
Last spring? Update and educate yourself fool! A lot of lies and failures have been produced by the democrat machine since last spring. Ya think? lmao Speaking of polls and your expertise about them...how have the polls about trust and honesty stacking up for you messiah today? You need to get your puter checked. It seems as if the updated stats are being blocked because you never report on those polls. Computers for Dummies...get you one and crack it open! Too funny, uncle flabby ass, but keep on trying.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#137008 Nov 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Similar programs are not the same thing pookie. Reagan didn't have phones given out of at every corner. I guess going back 30 years is all you have left in your bag of lies.
Obama made no changes to Bush's program.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#137009 Nov 27, 2013
"But just because a majority of the Supreme Court declares something to be “constitutional” does not make it so."
...Rand Paul

RIP GOP
wtf FOX NEWS TOLD U SO

Horse Cave, KY

#137010 Nov 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
how did you know his ass is hairy?
He's your butt buddy, isn't he? Well...when you were picking his ass hairs out of your teeth with a toothpick it sort of gave us all a clue.

Another neener, neener, neener, nana-nana boo-boo post to help your poor little dumb ass comprehend. You're welcome! Hate to disappoint you but I just can't dumb myself down to your level. You will have to get your butt buddy repugnantCON to help you comprehend at that dumb ass level. That is if she isn't too busy eating old OLD crow...again! lmao
wtf FOX NEWS TOLD U SO

Horse Cave, KY

#137011 Nov 27, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama made no changes to Bush's program.
And yet he still continues to blame Bush for every one of his many failures. So which is it...is Obama just a version of Bush or he is completely different even tho he hasn't changed Bush's programs?

And the wheels on the Obama bus go round and round, round and round, thud, oops...another American thrown under the democrat bus. Just smile and focus on something else.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#137012 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Last spring? Update and educate yourself fool! A lot of lies and failures have been produced by the democrat machine since last spring. Ya think? lmao Speaking of polls and your expertise about them...how have the polls about trust and honesty stacking up for you messiah today? You need to get your puter checked. It seems as if the updated stats are being blocked because you never report on those polls. Computers for Dummies...get you one and crack it open! Too funny, uncle flabby ass, but keep on trying.
Thanks, Ru Paul, but if I want to read a Book for Dummies, I go with Bill O'reilly.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#137013 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
He's your butt buddy, isn't he? Well...when you were picking his ass hairs out of your teeth with a toothpick it sort of gave us all a clue.
Another neener, neener, neener, nana-nana boo-boo post to help your poor little dumb ass comprehend. You're welcome! Hate to disappoint you but I just can't dumb myself down to your level. You will have to get your butt buddy repugnantCON to help you comprehend at that dumb ass level. That is if she isn't too busy eating old OLD crow...again! lmao
and now it's MY ass? Sorry, ain't gonna happen.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#137014 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
and another thing:
nobody sticks things in MY ass, but ME!!!!!

(now, take 20, while you think about that)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#137015 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
And yet he still continues to blame Bush for every one of his many failures. So which is it...is Obama just a version of Bush or he is completely different even tho he hasn't changed Bush's programs?
And the wheels on the Obama bus go round and round, round and round, thud, oops...another American thrown under the democrat bus. Just smile and focus on something else.
"And yet he still continues to blame Bush for every one of his many failures."
Haven't heard him mention Bush's name.
But ya we give Bush credit for all his accomplishments. And yes, unfortunately it will take more than eight years to fix them all.
wtf FOX NEWS TOLD U SO

Horse Cave, KY

#137016 Nov 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
"But just because a majority of the Supreme Court declares something to be “constitutional” does not make it so."
...Rand Paul
RIP GOP
And? Are they God? Or are they humans appointed by their political hacks? Because they are Supreme Court Judges does that make them incapable of making mistakes or being guided by other corrupt politicians that appointed them to their position or just being corrupt on their own? Not possible? lol You people didn't think it was possible for your messiah to lie and cheat and even dick his greatest supporters but here we are, right? Obama is supposedly a Constitutional expert and he knows little about the Constitution if you go by his actions. He knows a lot about bypassing the Constitution but that's about it. That's on the same line as saying that Putin is supreme and right and knowledgeable about everything because he is high-up on the food chain in Russia.

Damn...you should have stayed in school and hit the books this week.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#137017 Nov 27, 2013
just so there is no confusion:

we give Bush credit for all his (Bush's) accomplishments.

Since: May 11

UK

#137018 Nov 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>This Giant Sucking Sound (aka ROTFL) made this ridiculous but guffaw inspiring claim:
"I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods."
Well isn't he special...

I was a vising professor at McGill University School of Law in Montreal in June of this year...lecturing in:

"The regression of Jurisprudence and civil liberties in the nations covered in the Five Eyes agreement and the attempts made by those nation States to reconcile the changing landscape of digital privacy with the abolition of the star chamber and the seminal case of Entick v Carrington 1756 and the effect of those attempts upon the common law"...and breathe.

I see nothing approaching discernable logic from the tealiban fruitbats on here....
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137019 Nov 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Ru Paul, but if I want to read a Book for Dummies, I go with Bill O'reilly.
Hello Calvin. You are killing it again today. Just finished reading the updates since last night with much amusement. You, Injudgement, Patriot, Limbertwig, MisterCharrington, and Grand Old Tea Party are right on responding to the circus clown socks. Glad we have the newcomers to make it even more amusing responding to these lying idiots. I see the wtf perv sock has multiplied. hahaha

Keep up the good work. I have to go pick up a few extras for the family dinner tomorrow but look forward to reading you guys' post when I return. Love having Mr. C with his opinions from the UK. They are awesome. The )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon should be flying in anytime when she awakens from her drunken stupor and trolling of the winged nut daily, conservative nut tree drama or her favorite jihad sites. hahaha

Have fun smacking the little perv around and the rest of the circus clown socks. Hope to see you here later.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keiarie Russell 27 min me 15
anyone know how to reach C.Neal Jackson? 1 hr know them 12
ray green (Jul '12) 4 hr Want cheese 2
Union vehicles in front of Toyota today. 4 hr reality 42
When did Great Clips turn into a wh@re house??? 6 hr hmm 11
Tmmk paint shop 1 hot girls 10 hr Lolojjhg 1
Where is Kellie Cornett? 13 hr Courious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benham Mortgages