'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228403 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#126462 Oct 2, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Hey Calvin...did you see this
John Stewart made some really good points about the government shutdown. Sad when Comedy Central is the most reliable news source in the United States.
Comedy Central Shows Take Republicans To Task (VIDEO)
On Monday’s “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” Jon made some really good points about the government shutdown. Some of you don’t watch. Others don’t get a chance. We here at Addicting Info want you to have an opportunity to see and hear for yourselves just how ludicrous this whole government shutdown is. Things have been moving so fast the past couple of days (having gone nowhere) that it’s difficult to keep up with facts. Especially when those facts are dodged and twisted. So watch the clips, have a laugh and release some of the tension while you learn something new and hear a different take.
Here’s Monday’s clip
Not to be outdone “The Colbert Report” had its own twist:
You are being led to believe this government shutdown is the fault of the democrats and the president. There is no compromise. There is no statute or reason for negotiation. There is a simple practice to get this law repealed. That method is called voting. Abraham Lincoln said it best when he said,“The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly.” He also said,” A housed divided against itself cannot stand.”
Elections are the way we change our government, its laws and policies. In 2014 Republicans have the opportunity to take over House and Senate seats and control the legislative branch. In 2016 they can take the White House and control the legislative, executive and, some would say, the judicial branches of government. At which point they can repeal laws, write new ones and change the American landscape back to what the GOP believes is in the people’s best interests. All they have to do is win the elections. That’s it.
That’s the process. Just get the people they are working for to elect them, their platform and policies. It’s written into our constitution. What could they possibly be worried about?
Instead, conservative leaders and wealthy supporters are defying the written rule of law they themselves continually claim to support. They look to circumvent proper procedure. They are trying to cheat the system. It’s what they know.
And when they don’t get their way they throw a tantrum. That is what you are witnessing. Highly educated lawmakers reverting to toddler tactics in a show of sore loser sportsmanship the likes of which are unprecedented in government. And their extensive education gives them the verbal ability to influence and manipulate the populace of the country which has not had the ability to glean that knowledge or education themselves for a variety of reasons.
Their animosity and refusal to work within the confines of civilized society, and the laws entailed, has made it easier to negotiate with Russia, Syria and Iran than the extreme right-wing of politics which holds the country hostage. We do not negotiate with terrorists.
This is not an extreme left view. The gears of government grind slowly. The concept of healthcare for all has been a topic of debate within the halls of our capitol building for over 100 years.
We now are just weeks away from its implementation. Republican politicians have fought it every step of the way. They will do anything to stop it now. But they had their chance before and they will have another one again. Drawing a line in the sand and setting ultimatums will never be the way of a country founded upon the principle of freedom.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/02/comed...
March of Dumbs
Congressional Republicans save America from the most insidious law ever created by man.(04:25)
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Loving Jon being back. Tells it like it is using their ignorant clips to prove it. lol
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
sorry...Vince Gilligan No, I wasn't trying to say Gaga...hehe

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126464 Oct 2, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...dictatorship is when your president does what ever he wants...negotiates with Iran and terrorists but not with his own country ...!!
Talking about party of NO...!!
Raising sealing as Senator Obama he voted NO, but now is YES...really...?????
You must be related to uncle flabby tabby ...!!!!!
The Tea Party members in Congress are terrorist. They are the leaders of the American Taliban. Their goal is to overthrow a freely elected President and establish a form of Minority rule.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126467 Oct 2, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying that in a Democracy the Minority are the ones that make the decisions. And that at any time the Minority does not like a Law they simply shut down the US. I believe that is pretty much the same thinking of the Taliban. I know it is the same process as a dictatorship.
So you are saying that in a ----Democracy---- the Minority are the ones that make the decisions...said the dumchit!

The United States of America IS a Constitutional R~E~P~U~B~L~I~C !!!

NOT a democracy!

WHY CAN'T you GET THAT THROUGH your THICK HEAD???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126468 Oct 2, 2013
YOU & the REST of YOUR ILK!

Location hidden

#126470 Oct 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that in a ----Democracy---- the Minority are the ones that make the decisions...said the dumchit!
NOT a democracy!
So you are saying in a Republic that the Minority rules? I thought in either form of government it was Majority rule. Sorry for my dumchitness.

Location hidden

#126474 Oct 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT a democracy!
.President R. Reagan:
"Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man".

Ronald Reagan was a thick headed dumchit also?

Location hidden

#126475 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama acts like a dictator.
And you Repubs act as though you had won the last two elections.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126476 Oct 2, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep skipping over 80% of Americans told republicans to not shut down the goverment over healthcare, why??
Talk about hating the truth.:-D
The facts are, the majority of people are not affected by the healthcare law. Most of the country are tired of paying for ER visits and hospital stays and free clinic visits from uninsured people. Although republicans are used to getting their way as far as tax cuts for no jobs... We're tired of paying for people like you who don't have insurance. Of course people like you who want us to pay for your free ride are against the healthcare act.
But, all that being said, America told the republicans NO don't shut down the goverment, and you hate that truth as well.
America told Obama and you Libtards, NO, we don't want Obamacare.

You are an idiot if you think most people are affected by this law. You really should read it and understand what it does.

I have good insurance, but it went up because of Obamacare.

I work and pay for idiots like you to freeload daily off of the working man. Try getting a job and quit sucking off the government.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126477 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Obama acts like a dictator.
Did I miss you admitting that republicans went against what 80% of America told them not to do? Yes or No?
Wondering

Booneville, KY

#126478 Oct 2, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Another brain dead demRAT...!!!!!!
Amen to that !!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126479 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Obama acts like a dictator.
.......and seems like the dictators are the republicans.

Just had to point out the obvious.

lol
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126480 Oct 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files...
Obama's 2013 budget proposal ;-)
So where is the budget? Ah, Harry Reid wouldn't allow a vote.

No budget for over 4 years due to a Dim controlled Senate.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126481 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama acts like a dictator.
173 Republicans in the house voted to pass Obamacare.
Doesn't sound much like a dictatorship to me.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126482 Oct 2, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And you Repubs act as though you had won the last two elections.
He was elected President, not supreme dictator. He and you brain dead minions need to remember that.

Just because he is POTUS doesn't mean he gets to make his own rules. There is this pesky little thing called the Constitution he has to go by. He and you need to remember that.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126483 Oct 2, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss you admitting that republicans went against what 80% of America told them not to do? Yes or No?
Harry Reid and the Dims shut down the government. I know it's too difficult for you to understand.

Did Obama go against the majority of Americans and ram Obamacare through? Yes or No?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126484 Oct 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lies, you Libtards swear to it. If he doesn't get his way, he acts like a three year old.

Hell, Hillary would have been a much better POTUS!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126486 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>America told Obama and you Libtards, NO, we don't want Obamacare.

You are an idiot if you think most people are affected by this law. You really should read it and understand what it does.

I have good insurance, but it went up because of Obamacare.

I work and pay for idiots like you to freeload daily off of the working man. Try getting a job and quit sucking off the government.
Everyone here knows where I get my insurance. You were backed into a corner on the 80% of Americans said NO to republicans on a government shutdown.

You hate that fact and think if your ignorant ass ignores it, it goes away?? Sorry, it doesn't.

That's why all you idiots always say doom, gloom, and fear WILL happen.... No proof of it now. So you can say whatever.

This DID happen, America DID say no shut down, republicans didn't listen to America.

I can understand why you're scared of the truth and you're too scared to be honest in answering questions like I did.

Truth hurts republicans.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126487 Oct 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: 178 Republicans and 34 Dims voted NO
219 Dims voted Aye

Not a single Republican voted FOR Obamacare.

Your lame attempt to say they voted to pass the law is typical of the Left.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll165.xml

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126488 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is the budget? Ah, Harry Reid wouldn't allow a vote.
No budget for over 4 years due to a Dim controlled Senate.
Study up on parliamentary procedure. He would need 60 votes to get a budget that differs from the Houses to pass. That would require Republican votes.
Unlike Republicans the Senate doesn't waste time bringing bills to the floor that will not pass.
If it is so important to you, demand Republicans offer up the needed votes to pass it and I am sure Reid would be absolutely thrilled to bring it to the floor.
Why do I have to keep explaining how Government works to you?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126489 Oct 2, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here knows where I get my insurance. You were backed into a corner on the 80% of Americans said NO to republicans on a government shutdown.
You hate that fact and think if your ignorant ass ignores it, it goes away?? Sorry, it doesn't.
That's why all you idiots always say doom, gloom, and fear WILL happen.... No proof of it now. So you can say whatever.
This DID happen, America DID say no shut down, republicans didn't listen to America.
I can understand why you're scared of the truth and you're too scared to be honest in answering questions like I did.
Truth hurts republicans.
OK. Don't answer the question. I know you don't like the answer. Truth hurts.

I say if it was good enough for Obama to go against the majority of Americans, it's good enough for the House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota JD Powers 1 1 hr hmm 8
Curtis Jarrell (Mar '11) 1 hr Brandi 8
Help with different ways to get hired by Toyota 1 hr hmm 7
If TMMK votes UAW. What would you bargain for? 1 hr TMMI team member 56
Mary Banks 3 hr Curious 1
Looking for Eva Vallejo 7 hr know her 8
Apartment 9 hr doh 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benham Mortgages