First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Renter

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2013
We just moved to wyndamere not even unpacked all the way. Don't look,like this is gonna work for us. Is their any nicer places in town? Are apartment is not very nice the rugs are soiled and stink. We don't have any place to park close neither.
Disappointed

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jul 17, 2013
Renter wrote:
We just moved to wyndamere not even unpacked all the way. Don't look,like this is gonna work for us. Is their any nicer places in town? Are apartment is not very nice the rugs are soiled and stink. We don't have any place to park close neither.
How I dislike hearing your comments. I'm moving in soon. I chose Wyndamerevonly for the proximity to my work. The place is an eyesore. Do they ever mow? I ve heard no favorable remarks about the management. I expect to get what I pay for and absolutely go to any means necessary to get desired results.
hmm

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2013
Don't choose Derby Hills. Their price tag isn't worth it considering they have absolutely nothing to offer. Besides the location being good.
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#4 Jul 18, 2013
hmm wrote:
Don't choose Derby Hills. Their price tag isn't worth it considering they have absolutely nothing to offer. Besides the location being good.
Where is Derby Hils?
Kentucky girl

Paintsville, KY

#5 Jul 18, 2013
Does anyone have any info on Southern Oaks Apartments and what the crime rate is in that are of Georgetown?
Delores

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Kentucky girl wrote:
Does anyone have any info on Southern Oaks Apartments and what the crime rate is in that are of Georgetown?
I recently had PD print me a copy of crime within five mile radius of Wyndamere, it is very high.
Keep in mind, public info is public!
Jenny

Georgetown, KY

#30 Nov 20, 2013
Renter wrote:
We just moved to wyndamere not even unpacked all the way. Don't look,like this is gonna work for us. Is their any nicer places in town? Are apartment is not very nice the rugs are soiled and stink. We don't have any place to park close neither.
Yes, there's a lot of places for rent or for purchase. Are you the one the manager farted on?
Hey youre retarded

Georgetown, KY

#31 Nov 21, 2013
Wyndamere is easily one of the best places to live in Georgetown when it comes to apartments. Also, the person posting about crime within a 5 mile radius is fuking retarded. Do you realize that a 5 mile radius is going to be 5% wyndamere and 95% places around Wyndamere such as Knights Inn, The Overlook, and the Mexican village right next to it? There are 5+ cops that live in Wyndamere, that have their cops parked in the neighborgood, and if you think it has a higher crime rate than most other apartments in Georgetown then you are clearly mentally challenged.

Yeah, this means you Delores.
City official

Richmond, KY

#32 Nov 21, 2013
Hey youre retarded wrote:
Wyndamere is easily one of the best places to live in Georgetown when it comes to apartments. Also, the person posting about crime within a 5 mile radius is fuking retarded. Do you realize that a 5 mile radius is going to be 5% wyndamere and 95% places around Wyndamere such as Knights Inn, The Overlook, and the Mexican village right next to it? There are 5+ cops that live in Wyndamere, that have their cops parked in the neighborgood, and if you think it has a higher crime rate than most other apartments in Georgetown then you are clearly mentally challenged.
Yeah, this means you Delores.
U so right! And u eloquently articulated the problem with the location of Wyndamere.
Newbie

Georgetown, KY

#33 Nov 22, 2013
We moved here recently and are very disappointed in Wyndamere. I have already called code enforcement about the overgrowth of weeds. Where are the walking trails?
Wondering

Georgetown, KY

#34 Nov 22, 2013
When we lived there both office lady's were knocked up. Did they have baby yet?
U dumb

Clay City, KY

#35 Nov 22, 2013
The black headed lady wasn't knocked up. Just filled up. Ain't no baby in there.
Fairly new

Georgetown, KY

#36 Nov 23, 2013
Newbie wrote:
We moved here recently and are very disappointed in Wyndamere. I have already called code enforcement about the overgrowth of weeds. Where are the walking trails?
Angie told me she wanted me to be happy here. Yet they fail to maintain the rampant weed growth immediately behind my building. I took pictures to the police department last week. They are sending someone to mow. When I moved in it was mass confusion, I had a broken appliance in kitchen, flea filled unit & the manager wasn't sure if it had been painted and carpeted. I've already filled out applications for other places.
The dogs here are out of control. Parking is a problem. Noise from the upstairs couldn't be worse. Would I recommend? Absolutely not!
Hasta la vista

Richmond, KY

#37 Nov 25, 2013
Fairly new wrote:
<quoted text>
Angie told me she wanted me to be happy here. Yet they fail to maintain the rampant weed growth immediately behind my building. I took pictures to the police department last week. They are sending someone to mow. When I moved in it was mass confusion, I had a broken appliance in kitchen, flea filled unit & the manager wasn't sure if it had been painted and carpeted. I've already filled out applications for other places.
The dogs here are out of control. Parking is a problem. Noise from the upstairs couldn't be worse. Would I recommend? Absolutely not!
Move. Some of us are stuck here
Happy

Corbin, KY

#38 Nov 26, 2013
Hasta la vista wrote:
<quoted text>
Move. Some of us are stuck here
I like it here cuz I love bugs.
Iknow

United States

#39 Nov 26, 2013
Stay away from hunter ridge. Bedbugs in every building an mgr an cleaning lady. An owners son. Do coke an xanax Not hard to tell this?!?!?Will go into ur apt while u are at work an rummage they ur things. Stay away!!!!
Sacrotum

Georgetown, KY

#40 Nov 26, 2013
Mexican village beside the Indian ragg head gas station at the exit ramp 125 is a recipe for disaster. You got ragg heads running a unmarked gas station selling explored food and you got convicted wett backs living right behind it in Mexican village.
My experience

Georgetown, KY

#41 Dec 1, 2013
Recently I took a job with Toyota. My kids & I moved here from OH. Despite lunch table chit chat telling me horrible things about Wydamere,I went ahead & looked at them. It was truly worse than co-workers described. An obese older woman with slouched posture wearing flip flops rudely greeted me. The apartments shown to me were more than disgusting! I couldn't quite figure her showing me 2 bedroom apartments after I told her I have 3 kids of two sexes.
What my mom& I noticed right away was the lack of attention to the grounds. Weeds,garbage and other debris all over. Parking was not good. The apartment itself had worn appliances as well as blah walls and floors. The cabinets are a bleached blond. Most ugly.
We drove back through after hours and noticed loose dogs and people we wouldn't want to live near.
Being from out of state and unaware of the reputation of certain places ade me opt to look for myself. It was a waste of time. I should have listened to co workers that lived at Wyndamere before.
Ohio woman

Georgetown, KY

#42 Dec 1, 2013
Iknow wrote:
Stay away from hunter ridge. Bedbugs in every building an mgr an cleaning lady. An owners son. Do coke an xanax Not hard to tell this?!?!?Will go into ur apt while u are at work an rummage they ur things. Stay away!!!!
Our apartment at Wyndamere was full of fleas when we moved in. We had to move our stuff back out so the ceilings could be painted and carpeting replaced. Our carpet was full of dog urine, the manager LIED and told us there had been no dogs in our unit. Our neighbor man told us there had been two old dogs. Nicotine was everywhere. Would I suggest the place? Resounding no!
satisfied

Georgetown, KY

#43 Dec 1, 2013
Crowne Point seems pretty good for the price

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Espinal 3 hr Inbloom 1
Attention Harlan County Citizens 6 hr Ashamed of Kelly 1
2015 Kentucky Invitational Truck &Tractor Pull 9 hr TNT Motorsports 1
Who got arrested behind Long John Silvers 9 hr wannaknow 4
Barbie 11 hr really tho 9
benham 12 hr Really 3
Police Shortage, what happened to public safety? (Aug '10) 12 hr funny 47
Benham Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Benham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Benham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Benham

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:03 am PST

Bleacher Report10:03AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern