where are all the trampus king suck ups?

where are all the trampus king suck ups?

Posted in the Benham Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hoogee

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Mar 4, 2013
i see trampus got busted for burglary and wanton endangerment, hmmmmmm where are all you suck ups that thought the sun never set on tramps ass?, you know...the MAJOR MOTION PICTURE star!!!!!, the guy that has never worked in his life yet you all think his shit dont stink!........i have a feeling you all will be quiet....unless there are some of you that are stupid enough to think trampus didnt do this.....llolll.
plays dumb

Cumberland, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Did this guy do somthing to you personally or is this equal opportunity hate?
hoogee

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2013
plays dumb wrote:
Did this guy do somthing to you personally or is this equal opportunity hate?
i dont hate the guy, i get pissed at all the people that think he is a movie star or an idol of some sort, i have known trampus since he was a kid, he is a good guy, but all the idiots in cumberland think his shit dont stink...thats who i get mad at. and before you all say its jealousy,jealous of what?, that he doesnt work? or the fact that he is in jail now?, trampus is ok in my book, but his "fan" club are a bunch of idiots.
urgayhoogee

Hodgenville, KY

#4 Mar 5, 2013
plays dumb wrote:
Did this guy do somthing to you personally or is this equal opportunity hate?
HOOGEE is just MAD because TRAMPUS would not give him some U R GAY HOOGEE
hoogee

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2013
urgayhoogee wrote:
<quoted text>HOOGEE is just MAD because TRAMPUS would not give him some U R GAY HOOGEE
lol......and u r retarded..........numbnuts.
urgayhoogee

Hodgenville, KY

#6 Mar 5, 2013
hoogee wrote:
<quoted text>lol......and u r retarded..........numbnuts.
as only you would know I have numbnuts HOOGEE u r gay hoogee
trampus king rules

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Hoogee, your a pathetic waste of human flesh. Your a natural born loser who has done nothing in his f' up life but be jealous of others. you couldn't hold a stick to Trampus accomplishments and that is the only reason you knock him. He has more talent in the tip of is thumb (which i heard from a harlen crack head hooker, is the size if your d%$k) I'm sure you get a kick out of this because no one pays your loser ass any attention. go hang yourself or better yet crawl in the hole you came out of. King will always be king in my book and egg sucking dogs like you won't ever change that.
fan

Somerset, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Trampus gets his money for nuthin' and his chicks for free!

You have to install microwave ovens, custom kitchen deliveries

I forgot the rest, but you get the point
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
trampus king rules wrote:
Hoogee, your a pathetic waste of human flesh. Your a natural born loser who has done nothing in his f' up life but be jealous of others. you couldn't hold a stick to Trampus accomplishments and that is the only reason you knock him. He has more talent in the tip of is thumb (which i heard from a harlen crack head hooker, is the size if your d%$k) I'm sure you get a kick out of this because no one pays your loser ass any attention. go hang yourself or better yet crawl in the hole you came out of. King will always be king in my book and egg sucking dogs like you won't ever change that.
apparently you pay attention to my posts...you answered it!, and as for tramps talent.....i do see he now has a penchant for being in jail!!!, and the only thing im going to "hang" is my nuts over your chin you fagboy....., lol seriously....if trampus king is someone you look up to, then brother you are in a sad sad standard of living.
Archrival

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Hey Jack, I like Trampus Lohan!!!!
fan

Somerset, KY

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Hoogee, your responses are usually just one or two sentences. The exceptions are when you post about trampus and ... nutty chins, then you show where your true passions are by writing long posts

LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM, YOU do HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR TRAMPUS
hoogee is a loser

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Hogee your so scary, I'm sure you sit there in your grandma's bacement with all your posters of Trampus wishing you were him. The phone never rings for you does it Hogee? Grandma is the only on that tolerates you right Hoge?. You wish you can feel the love, respect and admiration of others right hogee? I now understand you Hogee, no one likes, respects or even gives a sh#t about you so you have to direct all your hate and dismay over a person who has all of that TRAMPUS KING. You paint a diffrent picture of a man who has forgot more then you will ever know and has more going for him then you ever will. Your slander and charector assasination of this man is liable and if you weren't such a coward loser and come out from the hole you hide in I would hope you would be sued and kicked in the balls you claim to have and dangle. Loser get a life and stop hiding behind the computor wacking your worm on pic's of Trampus.
terry

Cumberland, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2013
trampus king rules wrote:
Hoogee, your a pathetic waste of human flesh. Your a natural born loser who has done nothing in his f' up life but be jealous of others. you couldn't hold a stick to Trampus accomplishments and that is the only reason you knock him. He has more talent in the tip of is thumb (which i heard from a harlen crack head hooker, is the size if your d%$k) I'm sure you get a kick out of this because no one pays your loser ass any attention. go hang yourself or better yet crawl in the hole you came out of. King will always be king in my book and egg sucking dogs like you won't ever change that.
what accomplishments?if they was accomplishments he would have been working paying a house payment insted of letting the bank take his girlfriends house.than go back and break in and then come out and shot a gun.like the news paper said.yeal big accomplishment setting in jail.he has to live and tell people the vet he drove in his so call movie was his,he bought it off dave moris.wrong it is not trampus you would have to have a job to buy something.now trying to tell he owns the cars they used for kings and combs tv what ever they call it.and he dont own any of them.he ask for prayers for his mom alot.the last time i seen where she lived was a old run down house.that he would not even cut the grass for her.the truth is not in the man.when the big trip to fl.for your new show????
hoogee is a loser

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Lol whatever Justin. Maybe it's time we start revealing your skeletons. Lonley in that piece of crap hollar you live in. You need a hug and someone to tell you they love you don't you Justin. Trampus is a stand up guy who helped a loved one. What do you do but spew your nasty jeleous BS. Your exposed loser NO body is coming to your defence are they. Know who you are and we'll be paying you a visit real soon with a big fat slanderous law suit. I know your an uneducated hick who is dumb enough to write slanderous crap on line and if you read common law expecially in the state of Kentucky you are liable for your mallisious slanderous comments and it's time you pay for them. See you soon Justin hope you have a good lawyer.
plays dumb

Cumberland, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Justin who? Do tell..lol
hoogee is a loser

United States

#16 Mar 9, 2013
Well put it this way, he lives in the hollars and has a lot of bark with NO bite. We know who he is and his IP address were the slanderous ilable remaks are coming from. We will give him the oppurtunity to take down all is slanderous remarks from the Topix forum or he will feel the wrath of our attorney's. I believe in Freedom of Speech, but what Justin aka Hoodee is doing is stating his own warped opinion and doing it malisiously and defaming ones charecter. You can't post the kind of crap he does on Trampus and expect ignorance of the law as a defence once he is sued. Do some research Justin, what you say on the board is liable, if you don't know what that means I will explain. You will be held resposible and can be subject to huge damages and possible punitive damages and lawyer fees. I would highly recommend he take us up on this offer and take down every slanderous post on TK or take his chances in a court of law defending his opinion. Either way it's going to cost him more in the long run. Hope he has a good lawyer because the backers behind Trampus have deep pockets and will protect there brand.
fan

Somerset, KY

#17 Mar 9, 2013
hold up a minute, you mean to tell me that EVERYONE is liable for what they say on topix?

hmmmmm ....

so if I say "you suck" I have to be able to prove that you suck?

or

If I say that you are a pompus blow hard that doesen't know his butt from a hole in the ground and that you don't understand the "interwebs" at all

I would have to prove that as well?
hoogee is a loser

United States

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Put it this way, if I said Fan is a [email protected] and sucks Donkies di#ks that is not liable because NO body knows who Fan is. The difference is that Hoodee or Fan or whoever on topix slanderous or voice's there opinion using someones real name is subject to a law suit. It's easy to slander someone hiding behind a alias online the problem is once the coward is discovered that is when the person being slandered can take legal action. Anyone who is dumb enough to publicly slander ones charecter and think there will be no repercautions is an obvious moron. This can only be expected from a bunch of haters and no life losers that have nothing better to do then knock others. Now it's time thet are held accountable for their actions.
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#20 Mar 11, 2013
hoogee is a loser wrote:
Hogee your so scary, I'm sure you sit there in your grandma's bacement with all your posters of Trampus wishing you were him. The phone never rings for you does it Hogee? Grandma is the only on that tolerates you right Hoge?. You wish you can feel the love, respect and admiration of others right hogee? I now understand you Hogee, no one likes, respects or even gives a sh#t about you so you have to direct all your hate and dismay over a person who has all of that TRAMPUS KING. You paint a diffrent picture of a man who has forgot more then you will ever know and has more going for him then you ever will. Your slander and charector assasination of this man is liable and if you weren't such a coward loser and come out from the hole you hide in I would hope you would be sued and kicked in the balls you claim to have and dangle. Loser get a life and stop hiding behind the computor wacking your worm on pic's of Trampus.
my my, the trampus suckups are coming out arent they!, i bet you screw trampus in the ass and give him reach arounds dont you?, or are you in one of his "major motion pictures", and do you visit him at his home in beverley hills?, of course all these ventures are funded by one of his many jobs he has......maybe the burglary was a start of an actual career for him, who knows, but its funny to see someone like you with their head up his ass.
hoogee is a loser

United States

#22 Mar 11, 2013
Lol, alright let the games begin little man. You were warned and you obviously think I was joking. You talk a big game hiding behind this board Justin but now it's time you see if I was bluffing. See you soon as it will be easy to serve your unemployed ass :) this is going to be fun and hell you might actually for once in your pathedic life get the spot light as the loser that had to sell his stained, sticky paged Play Girl collection to try and pay his massive legal bill. Educate your self dummie you non eventful life is just about to get exciting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota Bonuses another slap in the face 1 hr Pedro M 44
Need to get laid 3 hr Trees 3
Final Four 5 hr OhMy 2
K-mart 6 hr Winding 16
Best place to work maintenance besides Toyota 7 hr Beau 2016 2
people have to pretend you're a bad person 13 hr some men are dogs 25
Cheaters (Sep '09) 16 hr Mansbooty 32

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benham Mortgages