Harlan documentary nearing completion

Harlan documentary nearing completion

There are 5 comments on the Harlan Daily Enterprise story from Aug 12, 2013, titled Harlan documentary nearing completion. In it, Harlan Daily Enterprise reports that:

Kim Childers, producer and owner of Kaci Productions of Owensboro, said she hopes to bring "Harlan County: A Road to Change" documentary, which is nearing completion, to Harlan County for its first viewing when finished.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harlan Daily Enterprise.

Genius

Troy, MI

#1 Aug 14, 2013
Looks like they may have to do some last minute editing with the adventure park closing down.
Say What

Manchester, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2013
Best check again there Genius. I love it when people post things that they think they know about.
TIDALWAVE

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Aug 14, 2013
yep everything's good at the park there even going to build a [email protected] house, auto assembly plant, military base, install nuclear silos......Oh, and a McDonald's. Personally I hope they finish the [email protected] house first.
Genius

Troy, MI

#4 Aug 15, 2013
Say What wrote:
Best check again there Genius. I love it when people post things that they think they know about.
I don't know if it will or will not shut down. I've never been there and probably never will be. I hope it doesn't.

My post was an attempt at humor, piggybacking off another thread about its closure.
hammer

Harlan, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2013
is this done yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberley Bowlin 3 hr Kimberley 18
Taylor Gray/ Taylor Kisner (Sep '12) 3 hr Birdie 12
Shawn ashley sturgill 4 hr True family 5
Man at park 5 hr Richard Whiskey 4
Freda huff 7 hr Snitching 1
Does anyone know Betty Taylor? 8 hr DNM 6
Partridge Music Thread (Mar '14) 10 hr Musikologist 7

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance