bunn buying mines
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lmfao

Winchester, KY

#21 Feb 27, 2013
huh wrote:
Alpha should sell the Black mountain mines. It would be the best thing for everyone.
They did lol :)
Dumb republican

London, KY

#22 Feb 27, 2013
onceuponatime wrote:
a doctorate in what pull your leg from bullshitu
No from making your bitch momma scream as she takes it.
onceuponatime

London, KY

#23 Feb 28, 2013
hahahahahaha you dumb doctor that was yo momma, you need to change you glasses
miner

Tucker, GA

#24 Mar 1, 2013
No one is buying it . A higher up came by our mines today and said alpha was not selling to bunn , those men from Norton va r taking those miners money for training and no jobs r there to get , I went over there my self and all there cared about was if my training was up to date , it sad , it was also told to us that they call the man over bunn and ask him did the people from va was work for him and he said no,
He told us alpha may sell one day but nothing was on the table yet !!!!! U can take or leave it
friend

Cumberland, KY

#25 Mar 1, 2013
miner wrote:
No one is buying it . A higher up came by our mines today and said alpha was not selling to bunn , those men from Norton va r taking those miners money for training and no jobs r there to get , I went over there my self and all there cared about was if my training was up to date , it sad , it was also told to us that they call the man over bunn and ask him did the people from va was work for him and he said no,
He told us alpha may sell one day but nothing was on the table yet !!!!! U can take or leave it
all true both men over there .should be put in jail,for all the lie and the money they took.estep and smith
hoogee

Jeffersonville, IN

#26 Mar 4, 2013
know wrote:
It's in the newspaper. I think it's wonderful that these men are going to get to go back to work. My husband has been layed off from the mines for a year now! They said they will ultimately wind up generating 4,000 coal mining jobs!!
4000 mining jobs!......lol......you are in la la land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
usm alumscycle 19 min pizzagangordie 2
need a place adap 35 min lvninfinity 1
Help with different ways to get hired by Toyota 57 min website 13
Toyota Third Shift 1 hr Toyota Gal 1
Nonprofit organization 2 hr Truth 1
family law attorney (May '14) 4 hr Faylinn 23
Girl with pink hair at Leggett and Platt 2nd shift (Jul '15) 5 hr Anon 4

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance