wondering

Somerset, KY

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Who is the guy that took his hood off in front of the camera during the robberies, LOL
where

Green Forest, AR

#2 Mar 12, 2013
wondering wrote:
Who is the guy that took his hood off in front of the camera during the robberies, LOL
what robberies?
plays dumb

Cumberland, KY

#3 Mar 12, 2013
No doubt it is one of these wanna be thugs, America's dumbest could film an entire season here in Cumberland...lol
bar-maid

Hazard, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Looks like Barney Boggs!!?!
whodunit

London, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Have they arrested the thief yet? After all they have him on video. Cant anyone recognize him!
slapmesilly

London, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2013
the police never arrest known informants, do they
please post

Manchester, KY

#7 Mar 21, 2013
does anyone know how to get the link for that video? I'll bet if someone posted it on here, someone would recognize him.
Done

Cumberland, KY

#8 Mar 21, 2013
Arrested last night. Cebert or some funky name. Check Harlan DC
Nana

Manchester, KY

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Someone post the link
name

London, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2013
cebert randy smith
KY girl

Manchester, KY

#11 Mar 23, 2013
I've never heard of him, has anyone else???
losers

Manchester, KY

#12 Mar 24, 2013
KY girl wrote:
I've never heard of him, has anyone else???
if you live in c-town and you are a liar and a thief and do drugs and hang out with all the trash on main st you should know him his brother just got out PRISON for selling drugs W.K. HOPE HE LEARN HIS LESSON BUT I DOUBT IT
KY girl

Manchester, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2013
if you live in another town you must be really sad and have no life to get on other city's page and talk sh*t. lol your probably from evarts LOL!
KY girl

Manchester, KY

#14 Mar 27, 2013
and sounds like you know him beter then anyone else on here lol so maybe it's you that is the trash hunny.
urtrash

London, KY

#15 Mar 28, 2013
KY girl wrote:
and sounds like you know him beter then anyone else on here lol so maybe it's you that is the trash hunny.
sounds to me like your are that trashy woman that was with him on main st with 4 kids that you dont take care of so I guess you are with another piece of trash now got to get HIGH DONT YOU because that is what your sorry life is all about to bad your not a mother like you should be
KY girl

Barbourville, KY

#16 Mar 31, 2013
God that was hard to read considering you don't know how to use proper punctuation. Go back to school dumb a**. People like you on here are so pathetic.
trash lover

London, KY

#17 Mar 31, 2013
KY girl wrote:
God that was hard to read considering you don't know how to use proper punctuation. Go back to school dumb a**. People like you on here are so pathetic.
is that the best you got poor old me what a great life you much have
KY girl

Manchester, KY

#18 Apr 1, 2013
trash lover wrote:
<quoted text>is that the best you got poor old me what a great life you much have
I LOVE YOU!!
trashlover

Manchester, KY

#19 Apr 1, 2013
KY girl wrote:
as only you would know do you still love me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jan 10th Board Meeting Hub lies again- " When I... 16 min Aggravated 6
Tabitha Swartz (Nov '12) 7 hr Tabitha 9
Day 2 assessment test for Toyota what's it involve 9 hr MSC 1
What's day 2 assessment text involve I hear it'... 9 hr MSC 1
Boycott duffy's lazy daisy 9 hr Return customer 8
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 10 hr MSc 1,178
Leian Nantz 13 hr Me would 6

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance