First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Cumberland, KY

#42 Nov 20, 2013
Got food poisoning from there!!! Nothing against the girls, they just need a cook who knows what they're doing.
Unknown

Clay City, KY

#43 Nov 20, 2013
I had order 2 small milk shake from there not to long ago, and The woman said It $10.98, COME ONE for 2 small order of milk shake... Their OK but I will not go back there and get milk shake again... I just told the woman she can keep the damn milk shake I aint paying no damn $10.98 for two small shake
Who

London, KY

#44 Nov 20, 2013
whos the girl that wears the eye makeup like Alice Cooper? Whats her name?
OMG HILARIOUS

Somerset, KY

#45 Nov 22, 2013
Who wrote:
whos the girl that wears the eye makeup like Alice Cooper? Whats her name?
That has to be the funniest and most accurate thing I have ever read!
makeup

United States

#46 Nov 22, 2013
I know her name but her makeup does not look like that.
Get a life

United States

#47 Nov 22, 2013
This is crazy I go there every day the workers are clean and the food is good! You people have nothing better to do than to run your mouths about people..... especially over makeup your probably just jealous because u can't fix your makeup that pretty!
OMG HILARIOUS

Somerset, KY

#48 Nov 22, 2013
Food is delicious, and the people that work there are very clean people. Tho I the Alice Cooper makeup is funny, I find a raccoon to be more accurate.
Judy

Manchester, KY

#49 Nov 22, 2013
Ya the food is ok but they need to keep there personal life out of work i had to get up and call a couple down that works r the girl works there they were fighting and useing some pretty bad lanuage and there we sat with 2 small childern i had to tell them to cool it if i was the manger she would have been fired "??? She should have know better and had more respect
wonder

London, KY

#50 Nov 22, 2013
i wonder if she will perform live for us? aka alice coooper. srsly. though. food is good..but theyre slutty acting
makeup

Cumberland, KY

#51 Nov 23, 2013
Yall ain't doing nothing but commiting cyber bullying. Which is a crime! Idk if your aware of that or not.
STFU

United States

#52 Nov 23, 2013
makeup wrote:
Yall ain't doing nothing but commiting cyber bullying. Which is a crime! Idk if your aware of that or not.
Your dumb you probably are the little slut who wears her makeup like a racoon.....
omg lol

Cumberland, KY

#53 Nov 24, 2013
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumb you probably are the little slut who wears her makeup like a racoon.....
What did she ever do to you? Haha
qwerty

Richmond, KY

#54 Nov 24, 2013
omg lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What did she ever do to you? Haha
I wish she would do something to me. ;)
lol

Cumberland, KY

#55 Nov 24, 2013
makeup wrote:
it is not bullying of any kind,when you are saying the truth.i also got sick from there food.
just saying

Cumberland, KY

#56 Sep 10, 2014
Man, They are shure staying packed out no a-days. Looks like they got their shtt t together cause that's some good eating.
yap

London, KY

#57 Oct 19, 2014
looks like they got better help, finally.
UPSIDEDOWN

Cumberland, KY

#58 Nov 3, 2014
Mark 9:7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Mark 10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Mark 12:6 Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son.
yap

Cumberland, KY

#59 Feb 13, 2015
this place is going down hill fast! just when I thought they were finally getting better. daytime the only time its worth anything. and that new owner or whatever she is is a joke, all I ever see her do is playing on her phone eating and sitting down. those poor girls nevr have any help
tellmeabouit

Manchester, KY

#60 Feb 15, 2015
I agree but nite shift is good to, I fil sorry for all the girls that work there since they got a new owner. the only reason the fday time shift is better is because they have those 2 older women. the nite shift is all the young gurls and they r struggling cause they r no help
wow

Cynthiana, KY

#61 Mar 10, 2015
We were in there Friday night and they had a guy working in there. He was super nice and was busting his butt too. I hope they keep him around. Good looking and really acted like he appreciated our business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian Buffet 1 hr chinky 2
Rejection 1 hr mee 13
Brian miles tmmk 2 hr Bobbie 30
whitney house (Apr '10) 2 hr ABQ8740 17
Looking for Charlie Black use to be married to ... 2 hr Waiting 1
tmmk production rumors 4 hr cardinals1 8
Paul wade 4 hr Driver 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benham Mortgages