First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wrestless

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2011
what do you all think about the place? Me personally i will not eat there again. Dont want to knock on them too bad hate to hurt there business just curious about everybody elses opinions on the dump.
I agree

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2011
I have quit eating there too. The food is fairly good and you can't beat the price, but.......I don't really want to say why I won't eat there anymore. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if you know what I mean.3730
ME TOO

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2011
I agree wrote:
I have quit eating there too. The food is fairly good and you can't beat the price, but.......I don't really want to say why I won't eat there anymore. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if you know what I mean.3730
there food is no better than no where else.will never understand why they would have the 2 of the nasty girls working in there.one is married to the son and dating the dad.one is eat up with ever thing you could think of.and just out of jail.will never eat there again....
oooohhkandy

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2011
dont think leaving dustie will get you back with the dad,
hmmm

London, KY

#6 Mar 9, 2011
They do have some bad girls working there so that runs your business off, I wont go back unless they have new help
i know

London, KY

#7 Mar 9, 2011
hmmm wrote:
They do have some bad girls working there so that runs your business off, I wont go back unless they have new help
Ashley Branson Duncan works there also
haha

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Mar 9, 2011
just saying that name (Ashley Duncan) no one should eat there that girl is so nasty and so is all of her family!
wow I know and haha

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Mar 9, 2011
well u don't know shit and haha you won't be laughing long because I know who both of u bitches are and I have kept my peace long enough. Grow a fu$%&&^ pair, life, whatever and say the shit to my face. I know who u are and it's only a matter of time, it has nothing to do with,"lil gary duncan", or dairy hut 2, it has to do with that yellow streak down ur back. So stop bring innocent people and or businesses into it and come see me, or better yet I'll see you. This will be my last time wasting a single minute on u worthless peices of S@@@, because unlike u I will not hide behind a keyboard, play no stupid mind games. Honestly, first it was I was a peice of s$$$ who lived off of poor boy,now I have a job and it's this bull shit, PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE pour ur weak, pathetic heart out to my face next time, and quit wasting mine. And as far as ,"Dairy Hut 2", there are plenty of people in this town that completely disagree, other wise I wouldn't have a job.
wondering

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Mar 10, 2011
I have been eating there with my husband for a couple of months and I have seen them go through a ton of girls lately. As far as girls they have this week, kelly koker is the only one I wouldn't let fix my dog a burger. Is there anyone she hasn't been with in cumberland? I would hate to know everything on that one. As far as service, horrible, I waited 20min for two shakes, but the food is descent.

“wud up wiff it vanilla faces”

Since: Jul 09

CBL

#11 Mar 10, 2011
I've worked there before and while i was there is was clean.
Last time i was there, it was pretty slow though.
Customer

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 10, 2011
I am sorry...I like the food and all and I know how hard it is working in a resteraunt,because I have worked in one, but COME ON 30 minutes for cheeseburger orders is rediculous!! I have sat at the drive through for a verrrrrrryyyy long time before more than once, Randi Lee really needs to use those cameras to watch how long it takes those girls to wait on someone and to get them there food... I have called stuff in b4 and when I got down there I still had to wait like 20 minutes in the drive up window! People have to work and stuff they don't have time to sit and wait like that...that's crazy.... and I do agree with some of the posts above..some of the girls working in there don't look like they are the cleanest in the world.. If any of the owners read this, my only bit of advice is that you watch how long it takes them to get orders out cuz that is really gonna hurt your business..but the food is usually good..One time I got an order and everyones side orders were burnt up like they forgot to time them or something but usually its good..
jbm

Waco, KY

#13 Mar 10, 2011
its not really that good..i've gotten my food and it was cold..they burned the onion rings I orderd..they take entirely too long to get the food out.

I've worked at a fast food place and I know its hard..but there is no reason for it to take 40 minutes for a small order and no one is even inside the place eating.

They also need to expand there menu. They have no salads or anything for someone who prefers to eat healthy. They should atleast offer a side salad.
what

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Mar 10, 2011
i have eat there.they are very slow getting the food,i know 2 of the girls you are talking about,angie balwin combs,she is a clean person,this the last nane balwin gets her. at less she out working, kandy is just kandy she want be working long,give her a few more weeks and she quite
nasty

London, KY

#15 Mar 11, 2011
Customer wrote:
I am sorry...I like the food and all and I know how hard it is working in a resteraunt,because I have worked in one, but COME ON 30 minutes for cheeseburger orders is rediculous!! I have sat at the drive through for a verrrrrrryyyy long time before more than once, Randi Lee really needs to use those cameras to watch how long it takes those girls to wait on someone and to get them there food... I have called stuff in b4 and when I got down there I still had to wait like 20 minutes in the drive up window! People have to work and stuff they don't have time to sit and wait like that...that's crazy.... and I do agree with some of the posts above..some of the girls working in there don't look like they are the cleanest in the world.. If any of the owners read this, my only bit of advice is that you watch how long it takes them to get orders out cuz that is really gonna hurt your business..but the food is usually good..One time I got an order and everyones side orders were burnt up like they forgot to time them or something but usually its good..
randi lee is a joke and so is that disgusting food. i wish cumberland would get real and get something good and fun especially for the youth. the last time i came to visit family there my poor grandchildren were so bored.........sad!
WHAT

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Mar 11, 2011
I have been a customer since the opening of DH2, and I happen to still go there everyday. Yes, they do have healthy food, they have grilled chicken salads as well as side salad, but I guess if you came there enough to complain you would know that. As far as the service goes, I think they have been doing good, my cousin used to work there, and what she told me it is by no means easy. Two girls per shift, and they hafto take all orders that come in,come through the drive threw, and also people who call to make their order, all while having to prepare much of the food, not to mention they hafto take the order, make it, and ring it up. I also know randi lee, and if you have had bad service, she would replace your order. Considering the restaurants in this town, and the people who work at them, I just do not understand why people are putting DH2 down. As far as the girls named above, I know ashley and angela personally, and they are by no means the people you have stated above. However, if you knew everything about DH2 like you say you do, I guess you would know everything I have talked about already huh.
concerned

Lebanon, KY

#17 Mar 11, 2011
I took my food back it was nasty and demanded my money back. Will never eat tjer again or recommend it to anyonel
leann

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Mar 23, 2011
wondering wrote:
I have been eating there with my husband for a couple of months and I have seen them go through a ton of girls lately. As far as girls they have this week, kelly koker is the only one I wouldn't let fix my dog a burger. Is there anyone she hasn't been with in cumberland? I would hate to know everything on that one. As far as service, horrible, I waited 20min for two shakes, but the food is descent.
Your dumb ass ccan't even spell my name right and no i haven't been with that many people and i know exactly who this is , your nothing but a fucking theif. Keep your mouth off of me if you have somthing to say to me come and say it to my face. So f*#king childish have to set on the computer and talk about people all the time. get a life and get a job for crying out loud and quit stealing to keep you habit up. you probably don't have the balls to come and say it to my face. we'll see [email protected]
dedicated constumer

London, KY

#19 Mar 30, 2011
Kelly i completely agree with you that place is the most unorthodox place to work at, for startes randi lee needs to be training the ppl instead of her mom and dad, and the employees are the ones that train the ppl anyways...if it wasnt for those hard workers that get treated like crap then they wouldn't even have a business, the workers run that place not them, they dont even have a manager there, i know she just had a baby, but that is why they make babysitters and breastpumps, if everybody else who has children can do it then why cant she???? they cant run a business from the house and i hope they figure it out before they go out of business, i really like there food, but the reason it takes forever is because now they only have two ppl and shift and then they change their hours, i do feel really sry for those girls that work there.
BIG BIB

London, KY

#20 Mar 30, 2011
well iwant be back. ive eat there a few times liked the food. went the other day placed a order told twenty minutes twenty five minutes later they said atleast thirty more minutes. f that i left and want be back. coal town place has my bus. now
Milkshake

Richmond, KY

#21 Mar 30, 2011
I went there the other day to get a milk shake. When I placed my order the girl looked at me like she had never heard of the word "milkshake". I wanted two flavors mixed (which is on the menu and even advertised on the sign out front). I, the customer, had to tell the worker how to make it!!! Come on people it's a burger and ice cream joint, don't you think you should know the product you are selling and shouldn't someone have trained you on how to use the machines? Other than that I have no complaints. Just seemed weird to me that the worker acted like she had no clue what I was talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jan 10th Board Meeting Hub lies again- " When I... 16 min Aggravated 6
Tabitha Swartz (Nov '12) 7 hr Tabitha 9
Day 2 assessment test for Toyota what's it involve 9 hr MSC 1
What's day 2 assessment text involve I hear it'... 9 hr MSC 1
Boycott duffy's lazy daisy 9 hr Return customer 8
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 10 hr MSc 1,178
Leian Nantz 13 hr Me would 6

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance