buying/selling foodstamps

buying/selling foodstamps

Posted in the Benham Forum

screwed

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2013
I work hard as hell,and barely survive. I take care of my family,and I buy foodstamps. I cant get foodstamps because I make to much. This is a joke. If I sit on my ass,the government would hand me shit left and right. Anyways I got ripped off. I bought stamps off some pieces of shit,and of coarse they ripped me off. What can I do? I hate that I got screwed like this....didn't deserve it. I hope they rot in hell,and I wish the government would wisen up!
meow

Newburgh, IN

#2 Nov 18, 2013
screwed wrote:
I work hard as hell,and barely survive. I take care of my family,and I buy foodstamps. I cant get foodstamps because I make to much. This is a joke. If I sit on my ass,the government would hand me shit left and right. Anyways I got ripped off. I bought stamps off some pieces of shit,and of coarse they ripped me off. What can I do? I hate that I got screwed like this....didn't deserve it. I hope they rot in hell,and I wish the government would wisen up!
u can call and turn them in for selling the fs and they will be taking away from them and they might have to pay it back. A lot of people get them just to sell to buy drugs with anyway. Good luck.
Tiredofit

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2013
WKYT has a video about fs fraud!
Cops are too slow

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2013
Leah Campbell has been selling hers for years !! I've turned her in for it twice this year and slow a$$ Georgetown hasn't done crap to her yet... And people wonder why this country is phucked!
Phil Campbell

Paris, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2013
Times are good right now. Food stamps for us is just icing on the cake... plenty of money to go around and free groceries, life is great for the Campbells!
need info

Owensboro, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2013
how can you go about turning someone in? Can someone put a phone number on here,or an address to write to? These lowlifes should have to work! But if you work and don't have a shit load of kids,they wont help you with nothing. Its like you get punished for being a descent person. Don't get me wrong. Im not talking about the people that get them and actually feed their kids,that are having a hard time trying to survive. Im talking about the piece of shit free loaders that have kids,dont work,and have everything handed to them,then sell their stamps for drugs or alcohol,and the kids suffer,because the junkies don't care to eat. There are quite a few of them....way more than descent people,and the workers,and police,and government don't care. But let my aunt struggle her whole life. Work 3 jobs,and her ass get broke down,and can no longer work,the dr,give her a lot of pain medication,way more than she would ever take. She sell her meds,to survive,and one of these junkies snitch on her because they steal and don't wanna do jail time,and her ass get a felony charge....pretty damn sad.
Cops are too slow

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2013
Phil Campbell wrote:
Times are good right now. Food stamps for us is just icing on the cake... plenty of money to go around and free groceries, life is great for the Campbells!
Life is so great PHIL that you and your wife and kids are homeless and all of your possessions were set on the street and Gabe was sent to his dad's house with nothing but the clothes on his back and a small backpack of dirty shirts and underwear that were all 2 sizes to small!! And 1 pair of shoes and no coat!!!

No one can even buy your kids Christmas presents cause you will pawn them!! Just ask Leah's dad or Gabe's dad!

Dirty ass unemployed scum
Phil Campbell

Georgetown, KY

#9 Nov 22, 2013
Cops are too slow wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is so great PHIL that you and your wife and kids are homeless and all of your possessions were set on the street and Gabe was sent to his dad's house with nothing but the clothes on his back and a small backpack of dirty shirts and underwear that were all 2 sizes to small!! And 1 pair of shoes and no coat!!!
No one can even buy your kids Christmas presents cause you will pawn them!! Just ask Leah's dad or Gabe's dad!
Dirty ass unemployed scum
our shiznit isnt on the streets. we livin good and high on life dog. smokin bud and selling Roxys baby! Come on by. our stuff is in the crib not on the street.. stop talkin shit little ass clown!
Garie

Paris, KY

#10 Nov 26, 2013
I sold some food stamps on craiglist last week. Made good shit off them!
Lust of the Eye

Columbia, SC

#12 Jan 10, 2014
There's nothing wrong with selling your food stamps. Some people cant get jobs so they do what they can to get what they need. Why yall looking at the bad side. Some people gotta make a living and provide for their kids. Dont judge everybody cause you dont know whats going on. some people try to help yall who aint got food in yall house. Even though yall saying the government is messed up but what if you was in the same situation. Would the govenment still be fucked up?
Well

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jan 10, 2014
Call the Georgetown DCBS office and report it. There are people going to court over it everyday. Surprise it's federal funds you're using fraudulent as a job! Have fun paying those fines that are so impossible to pay back you end up in federal prison!
What about the low lifes fighting over who gets to claim a baby just for the free hand out meal ticket? Pathetic! I would be ashamed!
Ron Jeremy

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jan 10, 2014
It's your own fault. I'm gla you got screwed. How about this. DON'T BUY THEM!!!! If people didn't buy them then people wouldn't be able to sell them. You just as much as a low life as they are. Scum
car mat

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2014
dont turn them in to georgetown food stamp office turn them in to frankfort office
Ron Jeremy

Frankfort, KY

#16 Jan 10, 2014
Was this person kasey?
cvbd

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Feb 1, 2014
hillbilly's
hmm

United States

#18 Feb 1, 2014
I buy food stamps but. I always call and make sure the food stamps are there first. I know the person selling them to me is trying to make a quick buck because they are addicted to those damn 15's and 30' s. It is sad but, as the world turns.
Blue goat

Manchester, KY

#19 Feb 1, 2014
If u work hard and make to much to get food stamps that means you make enough to buy your on food. Don't be mad because u got ripped off by a pooh slinging pill head monkey you're the one to dumb to fall for their scam. Just think they are stoned with you're hard earned money and now u still have to go spend your hard earned money on food. The pill heads still win and you're still a fool!
hmm

Georgetown, KY

#20 Feb 1, 2014
Y'all do know that buying food stamps is illegal right? If you turn them on you might just get in trouble yourself
Bless the Child

Georgetown, KY

#21 Feb 3, 2014
This is dumb. People do go to court over it everyday though. There are camera's set up at all stores. The only way to "buy stamps" is if someone gives you their card. If you are on camera buying groceries with their card you go down & they go down. Buy the way that's federal money you just fraudulently used. Have fun ever paying that back in your lifetime!!!!!!
I just feel sorry for the children with parents selling the food that belongs to the children. I'm no judge, but one day these kids will look back and WILL rightfully judge you junkies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Kelly Employees 20 min HardWork 40
murdered missing couple 34 min detective 21
looking for ladies 1 hr Hmmm 6
jill perry 1 hr Ashley Hogan 7
New Kelly horez at Toyota 1 hr well 3
I am missing you so 3 hr Missesyou 29
Toyota 4 hr william 9

Benham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance