Tea Partiers Stage Tax Day Rally in Bend

Tea Partiers Stage Tax Day Rally in Bend

There are 7 comments on the Local TV Station KTVZ story from Apr 15, 2012, titled Tea Partiers Stage Tax Day Rally in Bend. In it, Local TV Station KTVZ reports that:

A crowd of over 100 Bend Tea Party members gathered in Troy Field Sunday afternoon for an "End the Occupation" Tax Day rally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local TV Station KTVZ.

WJC

Bend, OR

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Sort of like an anti-MENSA rally.
OregunSux

Portland, OR

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Oregonians unite behind the dumbest!

Typical Oregon idiocy.
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Were they the usual grotesquely obese teabaggers that one usually sees at their little meetings? I have yet to see a bangable teabagger!
RightWing is Evil

Portland, OR

#6 Apr 28, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Were they the usual grotesquely obese teabaggers that one usually sees at their little meetings? I have yet to see a bangable teabagger!
And yet you eat out of your boyfriend's ass. You have a lot of room to talk.
spencer

Palm Desert, CA

#7 Apr 30, 2012
SPENCER: SAID TEA PARTY FOLKD Get the true facts . Go turn off fox news. The grand wizard rush .l and nut job beck. And tune into hardball msnbc. Or mad money. Gas prices are high because the big oil copmanys could not stick it to us this winter because it was so warm. So they wait ed. till something happened. On the news like. The trouble going on in Iran. So now we can kick the gas prices back up to were we like them. To make us some more record profits after they get all the breaks they get from the goverment. All you right wings want something to. Complain about. This hurts this country more than anything else. Just as bad as fox news and rush. More to come Tea party is all dried up thank God a
brain washed right wing nut jobs. Get the true facts . Go turn off fox news. The grand wizard rush .l and nut job beck. And tune into hardball msnbc. Or mad money. Gas prices are high because the big oil copmanys could not stick it to us this winter because it was so warm. So they wait ed. till something happened. On the news like. The trouble going on in Iran. So now we can kick the gas prices back up to were we like them. To make us some more record profits after they get all the breaks they get from the goverment. All you right wings want something to. Complain about. This hurts this country more than anything else. Just as bad as fox news and(((((( rush.rush rush. Bad ....!!!!!! Pure hate. Houses are now selling like crazy. Folks are buying cars like mad. Any big company's are hiring. Agin
. In my real world. I live in and see on my news everyday. Now. Get the facts msnbc. Hardball. Mad money. And thanks for all the new roads. Mr.president. more. To come from spencer in the year 2012 usa
OregunSux

Portland, OR

#8 May 2, 2012
spencer wrote:
SPENCER: SAID TEA PARTY FOLKD Get the true facts . Go turn off fox news. The grand wizard rush .l and nut job beck. And tune into hardball msnbc. Or mad money. Gas prices are high because the big oil copmanys could not stick it to us this winter because it was so warm. So they wait ed. till something happened. On the news like. The trouble going on in Iran. So now we can kick the gas prices back up to were we like them. To make us some more record profits after they get all the breaks they get from the goverment. All you right wings want something to. Complain about. This hurts this country more than anything else. Just as bad as fox news and rush. More to come Tea party is all dried up thank God a
brain washed right wing nut jobs. Get the true facts . Go turn off fox news. The grand wizard rush .l and nut job beck. And tune into hardball msnbc. Or mad money. Gas prices are high because the big oil copmanys could not stick it to us this winter because it was so warm. So they wait ed. till something happened. On the news like. The trouble going on in Iran. So now we can kick the gas prices back up to were we like them. To make us some more record profits after they get all the breaks they get from the goverment. All you right wings want something to. Complain about. This hurts this country more than anything else. Just as bad as fox news and(((((( rush.rush rush. Bad ....!!!!!! Pure hate. Houses are now selling like crazy. Folks are buying cars like mad. Any big company's are hiring. Agin
. In my real world. I live in and see on my news everyday. Now. Get the facts msnbc. Hardball. Mad money. And thanks for all the new roads. Mr.president. more. To come from spencer in the year 2012 usa
You're only regurgitating the DNC spooge ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat.
spencer

Palm Desert, CA

#9 May 3, 2012
OregunSux wrote:
<quoted text>You're only regurgitating the DNC spooge ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat.
Get the facts msnbc. Hardball. Mad money. And thanks for all the new roads. Mr.president. more. To come from spencer in the year 2012 usa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Mathers, Attorney at Law Aug 24 A Brown 1
News Guinness: 26-year-old cat in Oregon is world's ... Aug 15 Observer 3
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Aug 12 Dawg74 2
Have you seen Jack Black? Aug 11 Dawg74 2
Awesome online Aviation Store!!! Jul '15 armybrat93 1
Review: C R Property Management Jul '15 Ramona 1
Pure White and Pure Black Wolf Hybrid Puppies F... (Jan '12) Jul '15 Go Blue Forever 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bend Mortgages