Man charged in road rage shooting

Man charged in road rage shooting

There are 2 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from May 17, 2013, titled Man charged in road rage shooting. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

A 29-year-old Benbrook man was charged Thursday with murder in connection with a road rage shooting that left a Fort Worth man dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

KIZZY

United States

#1 May 18, 2013
WE AS PEOPLE NEED REALIZE THAT LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS NOT TO TAKE TAKING SOMEONE'S LIFE SO LIGHTLY ONLY GOD GETS TO CHOOSE WHO LIVES AND WHO DIES
Stacy

Fort Worth, TX

#2 May 19, 2013
KIZZY wrote:
WE AS PEOPLE NEED REALIZE THAT LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS NOT TO TAKE TAKING SOMEONE'S LIFE SO LIGHTLY ONLY GOD GETS TO CHOOSE WHO LIVES AND WHO DIES
Your absolutely right, he was my co- worker. We miss him so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) 9 hr Garrett 836
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) 14 hr Zanetta 339
News U.S. Rep. Beto Oa Rourke says hea s ready to fi... 19 hr Billyfarty 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 21 El C 27
Filmed Jun 15 Garrett 11
News WFAA: Two Benbrook officers resign amid crimina... (Sep '13) May 30 Led Foot 11
Rosie's Boutique (Nov '17) Nov '17 Sandra Lord 1

Benbrook Jobs

Personal Finance

Benbrook Mortgages