Irish traveller's

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1269 Mar 27, 2013
GOAT CHEESE-HEY IS THERE STILL A PRARIE VILLAGE UP THERE YKNOW A HUGE FLEA MARKET YOU CAN SPEND 2 DAYS BUYING BACK THING STOLEN FROM YA?
Westly Shaw

Fort Worth, TX

#1270 Mar 28, 2013
Mike Good is Gay
Texas

Lewisville, TX

#1271 Mar 28, 2013
My two cents wrote:
First off... I don't care what that girl or boy has going on if it were true. Second.... You're obsessed with inbreeding? Texas has been touched by an uncle! Third..... Find me one quote where I've bragged about living off other peoples money. Fourth.... You're ignorant and a bigot. Last but not least..... We still think we are better than YOU Texas. You are an angry little security guard that is all fired up after getting off your night shift. Get some sleep<quoted text>
I will go back and get you that quote from the Minot SD area. Or should I just refresh you memory a little bit? Mel I do believe is your buddy Tim. Spoke of living the good life and drinking expensive drinks on the beach all paid for by the good people of Minot. You remember that right and that was just paraphrasing of course. If you would like I have no doubt I can search it out. I seem to remember reading a rather lengthy exchange between several people over that quote. Still want me to dig it back up or shall we let sleeping dogs be? Your choice...
Texas

Lewisville, TX

#1272 Mar 28, 2013
Judged:1
Mel Columcille Gibson wrote:
No argument, Just clockin dem G's...See ya , wouldn't wanna B ya... when I'm enjoying another cocktail on the beach (Funded by the good folk of N.D.) you'll be shoveling the snow off the driveway we put in. AGAIN....lmfbo

This is a quote from Tim Pat Coogan on his other name on another tpoix forum. As you folks can see, he is very much a part of the lies, cheating, scamming, scum bag Irish Travelling Trailer Trash. This quote came from the same forum I posted the Topix link to.

All I did was copy and paste where it was talked about on this forum do I need to dig up his actual words. I can do that in a jiffy also. Your choice Mr Cents
Tim Pat Coogan

Arlington, TX

#1273 Mar 28, 2013
Texas wrote:
No argument, Just clockin dem G's...See ya , wouldn't wanna B ya... when I'm enjoying another cocktail on the beach (Funded by the good folk of N.D.) you'll be shoveling the snow off the driveway we put in. AGAIN....lmfbo
This is a quote from Tim Pat Coogan on his other name on another tpoix forum. As you folks can see, he is very much a part of the lies, cheating, scamming, scum bag Irish Travelling Trailer Trash. This quote came from the same forum I posted the Topix link to.
All I did was copy and paste where it was talked about on this forum do I need to dig up his actual words. I can do that in a jiffy also. Your choice Mr Cents
I stand by what I wrote then, and the context in which it was written, no criminalty was alleged or implied..North Dakota is the mist of a genuine oil and natural gas boom, many formerly struggling farmers have been made overnight multi-millionaires.Contractors from all over have moved there to take advantage of the lowest unemployment rate in the U.S., some of those contractors have been I.T.s..A couple of posters ((This jackass being one) were claiming , like he is here that we were all criminals who were going to be arrested and sent to jail..Did not happen because we're just contractors lke anyone else..In that context I did some taunting of my own..But nothing illegal was mentioned because nothing was implied.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1274 Mar 28, 2013
I DO REMEMBER A MOVIE THEY DID ABOUT THEM KINDA SORTA -TRAVELERS
My two cents

United States

#1275 Mar 28, 2013
Texas you are an imbecile. First you ask if I want you to go futher...... Then you just go futher with no reply from me at all. Don't ask if you don't want to know. Then you copy and paste the actual quote and then ask if I want you to dig up the actual words? Thats exactly what you did dumbass! Lastly....... I told you to find a quote where I was "bragging". You won't be able to find it. What a dweeb you are.
Texas wrote:
Texas

Lewisville, TX

#1276 Mar 28, 2013
My two cents wrote:
Texas you are an imbecile. First you ask if I want you to go futher...... Then you just go futher with no reply from me at all. Don't ask if you don't want to know. Then you copy and paste the actual quote and then ask if I want you to dig up the actual words? Thats exactly what you did dumbass! Lastly....... I told you to find a quote where I was "bragging". You won't be able to find it. What a dweeb you are. <quoted text>
I only asked of you wanted me to find that stuff just m being a jackass. I guess I missed the part you asking for something stating wher you had bragged . Though it was just ITs in general. My mistake but I will not apologize for that. As for the imbecil comment, your opinion of me means nothing. Someone of a lesser social class than me cant hurt my feelings, therefore I can really careless what you think of me.
My two cents

United States

#1277 Mar 29, 2013
Lesser social class? That's funny ;) coming from a male prostitute!
ref

Portage, MI

#1278 Mar 29, 2013
Or sperm bank taste tester
Texas

Lockhart, TX

#1279 Mar 29, 2013
My two cents wrote:
Lesser social class? That's funny ;) coming from a male prostitute!
Really that's the brat you two can come up with? How pathetic that must feel.
Tim Pat Coogan

Tampa, FL

#1280 Mar 29, 2013
Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
This site is not intended to be a forum fo r flamers to spead slanders & untruths about the Irish Travelling people. But rather a place to dispel those half-truths & lies..Your obviously just entertaining yourself (which even a blind man could see). Why don't you fiind a topic that you have a real grasp of. Maybe World of warcraft or whatever. Lot of Topix forums out there, don't know if you have any faith in anything, but if you were at any point a follower of Christ I'll remind you this is holy week..
My two cents

Fort Worth, TX

#1281 Mar 29, 2013
I didn't have anything to do with refs comment and I'm sorry for looking down on you for being a retired librarian that talks with a lisp. Not to mention a really bad comb over.
Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
ref

Portage, MI

#1282 Mar 29, 2013
Cross eyes and orthopedic shoes and a star trek t shirt
Jimmy

Roanoke, TX

#1283 Mar 29, 2013
Irish travelers always try to make you believe that there women remain chaste. I went to high school in white settlement and we feasted on there women. I love them
My two cents

Fort Worth, TX

#1284 Mar 29, 2013
Your mom went to highschool! Also it's "their"women not "there" women. DumbAss
Jimmy wrote:
Irish travelers always try to make you believe that there women remain chaste. I went to high school in white settlement and we feasted on there women. I love them
Tim Pat Coogan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1285 Mar 30, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
None of us attend a bricks & mortar school past middle school..Generally 6th grade.
Texas

Lewisville, TX

#1286 Mar 30, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
That's what I'm talking about. I hope you wrecked those guts out of those IT chics. They do have pistol grip ears.
Texas

Lockhart, TX

#1287 Mar 30, 2013
I hope you gave it to them like my uncle used to give it to me!!
Texas

Lewisville, TX

#1288 Mar 31, 2013
Tim Pat Coogan wrote:
<quoted text>None of us attend a bricks & mortar school past middle school..Generally 6th grade.
It shows you have not been to school past the 6th grade. In your case it would be "brick and mortar" not bricks. Dumb ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family Sues After Woman Dies From Pedicure (May '06) Fri Laredo 5
Victor(Vitaliy) Falkovich Jun 20 Michelle 1
Blacks shooting people on Las Vegas Trail (Jul '16) Jun 20 Michelle 2
Want conservative wife to be turned out (Nov '15) Jun 20 Michelle 3
lesbians (Apr '11) Jun 20 Michelle 4
tonya so called christian (Jan '11) Jun 20 Michelle 2
jews or a thorn in the worlds side (Oct '10) Jun 20 Michelle 5

Benbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance