United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Judged:

Star telegrahm talk's about Irish traveller's and how bad they are, but they fact of the matter is they do pay tax. They have houses you got to pay tax and further more their is good and bad in all types, but the Irish travellers have no rights. # 1 the travellers do somthing good it is not made public but if 1 of the travellers do something wrong then everyone of them are bad. If a black man kills or robs a man do we blame are new president Obama. The bottom line is there is good and bad in everything and everyone. Mabye one day they can get a spokesman like al sharplen and be on CNN .
Refs

Krum, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

there is a snitch
To meloney mcdonald

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Judged:

You are a beep
outsider

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

Judged:

ive attended a catholic church and lived around these ppl for more then 10 years,ive often spoke with them,they are not all bad ppl,they cause no problems in our area
Irish trash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

melodey mcdonald is a burned out writer that could not make it in the big world so she invated ours. Your not welcome so you can talk to what ever informant you want, but they only no what we tell them. Good luck tweeker?
Travellers rules

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

got asphalt? Do it
Mikeo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

Irish travellers are tearing up white settlement and no one need them.
Irish rules

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Judged:

Irish are the best and they make white settlement a better place
Bryan

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

Fort worth magazine show's what a bunch off crooks you scum really are.
O farrell

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Hey are you a Traveller i dont know much but my earlier people were would like to talk to ya pspears72@aol.com
Real

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Judged:

They should go back to Texas and stay there
klsjdh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

Real wrote:
They should go back to Texas and stay there
they are from the east coast
kdvorak

Haltom City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

I work the front desk at a large hotel in the DFW metroplex, While I am sure not all of the Irish Tavellers are "bad" I have never encountered a good one. they attempt to pull shames using used condom that they put in the bed sheets. or my favorite having their kids "fall down the stairs " when they really pushed them... we have cameras retards. and the best part is they have all inbred to the point that they all look just alike. I can spot them from a mile away. and that god offal accent. for the most pare they are as bad as people say they are.
Traveler

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

Bryan wrote:
Fort worth magazine show's what a bunch off crooks you scum really are.
. White settlement would be closed down if it didn't have us travelers we spend a fortune and keep up with our homes yards holiday decor we don't rape , do drugs,do drive by shootings we mind our own business don't have affairs were clean honest and valued customers no ones perfect but get real folks white settlement needs us
lol

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

sdfsd
Scarlet_273

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

I work at a local business in White Settlement and I have also lived in the west Fort Worth area my whole life. The "Irish Travelers drive almost everyone around here nuts. Nobody wants them anywhere near their business. The kids tear up the stores and distract the employees while the moms steal whatever they want. Once in a while they will buy some items as well. When they go to a place for a service they will complain to try to get it for free after the service is rendered. It is ridiculous. The men run schemes on repairing people's houses and driveways most of the time. They marry their cousins and have a lot of babies. The little girls are usually dressed like hookers too. Someone really needs to help get theses children to learn some morals...because their parents aren't going to teach them any that is for sure.
hard working college kid

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

outsider wrote:
ive attended a catholic church and lived around these ppl for more then 10 years,ive often spoke with them,they are not all bad ppl,they cause no problems in our area
you dumb a**! they rob steal cheat molest and worse! and scam mostly outside your community you are an absolute moron or one of them if you even support such illicit activity -
huh

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

lj
Big city

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Judged:

hard working college kid wrote:
<quoted text>
you dumb a**! they rob steal cheat molest and worse! and scam mostly outside your community you are an absolute moron or one of them if you even support such illicit activity -
I have never heard about molestation of no one and just because a black man robs a store don't mean all black men are bad. Know who is the moron.
McWhitey O green

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Judged:

Some come down for the winter and stay at the trailer parks near the Lockheed front gate in White Settlement. I heard they own the trailer parks there probably ripping-off the old ladies that live there. They are non-violent but they shoplift,scam and what-not. The police say that crime goes up every winter in that area.You can see them in a new extended p/u next to a piece of crap trailer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,376
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Benbrook Discussions

Search the Benbrook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 min Truth is might 21,080
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Anyone Know 16,790
gangs of fort worth Tx (Sep '10) 3 hr lil joker 20
Paying red-light camera ticket can be tricky (Oct '09) Thu Big bad john 17
what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Jul 8 Sissy 131
Paschal high School Jul 8 Wesley Shaw 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
•••
•••
•••
Benbrook Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••