Fugitive Alberto Morales shot, killed near Lake Grapevine

Feb 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFAA-TV Dallas

GRAPEVINE After an intensive, four-day manhunt, fugitive Alberto Morales was shot and killed near Lake Grapevine late Friday night, according to Grapevine police.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013
Peacemaker

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

He is wielding a stick and is shot dead? What is that? Justice Texas style?
Lake Larsen

Flower Mound, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

A few unanswered questions:

1. Why was he shot fatally? I didn't read anything indicating that he brandished any form of weapon. Department policy must be to shoot first and ask questions later. I don't feel very safe with those jackasses on the street.

2. How on earth did the Miami keystone cop allow a fugitive to escape when he was stabbed with sunglasses? Why wasn't he handcuffed? Even if he wasn't, how did he get his hands through the barrier separating the front and back seats?

3. What were they doing in a Walmart parking lot in Grapevine TX late at night? I can think of one thing...
MlowerFound

Flower Mound, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

It's cheaper to kill him than to pay for his continued incarceration. Plus, he already tried to kill a police officer, he got what was coming to him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
grapevineRunner

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

MlowerFound wrote:
It's cheaper to kill him than to pay for his continued incarceration. Plus, he already tried to kill a police officer, he got what was coming to him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Tarrant County was issued at July 24 at 3:37PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Benbrook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Benbrook People Search