Winscott Road Funeral Home
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GHarvey

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Sep 17, 2009
Ms. Dutton-I am confused, is Pam not her name? I have to admit, I am not sure what you are trying to say in your message. I am glad that your experiences have been positive in regards to the services that you recieved from this funeral home, but YES, I am able to recall the negative aspects I witnessed at this funeral. The funeral was for the mother of a co-worker. I did not personally know the deceased, but I was there to support my friend. She was very disappointed and, yes she noticed the negatives. She actually pointed out several things to me that I hadn't noticed. Also, what exactly is a "bun fight", you lost me on that one?
Patricia Fennell

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 Dec 7, 2009
I am amazed at some of the comments above. I have used Winscott Rd Funeral Home 5 years ago when my father passed away and again 3 months ago when my mother passed away. Both times - STELLAR and ABOVE PAR! I have yet to experience anything but courtesy, professionalism, quality and heartfelt compassion. Maybe some of the negative comments are driven by not understanding the lines between business and compassion. Yes, Ms. Moore is very business oriented, but she is never nor has ever been mean, nasty, hateful or unconcerned. She remembers my family as though we were dear friends...and we are not. We are one of the few black families that will not use a black funeral home because of the quality given at Winscott. I am sorry for any unmet expectations, but as far as my family and I are concerned...Winscott and Ms. Moore are the best.
Pammy

Fort Worth, TX

#23 Dec 14, 2009
Thanks Patricia, I am glad you had a good experience.
NotDeadyet

Dallas, TX

#24 Jan 25, 2010
Professional123 wrote:
You people are crazy, there is not a funeral home anywhere that cares about people as much as Winscott Road. The people are professional, caring, and go out of their way to make sure that they do the best job. I would not consider using a different funeral home for my family or friends!
Thats because you live in Keller so why would you?
JohnD

United States

#25 Aug 22, 2010
Thank you to whoever started this blog. We were looking for a funeral home and passed on Winscott Road because because all of the "negatives" listed here. Customer service means a lot in this day and age because there seems to be so little of it anymore.
BS Wells

Dallas, TX

#26 Feb 1, 2011
Our family recently used Winscott Funeral Home and found Ms Moore very professional as well as kind. This is never an easy time for anyone but she made all the desicions we had to make so much easier. I am personally gratful to her.
Reager58

Desoto, TX

#27 Feb 18, 2011
Please keep this forum going. More people need to know how bad this Funeral Home is. Pam Moore is horrible, pass the word!

Granbury, TX
djohnson91708

Fort Worth, TX

#28 Mar 30, 2011
Professional123 wrote:
You people are crazy, there is not a funeral home anywhere that cares about people as much as Winscott Road. The people are professional, caring, and go out of their way to make sure that they do the best job. I would not consider using a different funeral home for my family or friends!
Well we are not crazy it's called caring about your family and their needs. You must be the kind of person who kisses there ass on everything. I good news for you, my son was killed in the line of duty and we were treated very rudely, so you may wanna think about things before you open your mouth and talk BS
ShannonG

United States

#29 Apr 28, 2011
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I went to this funeral home to make arrangements for my fathers funeral. After speaking with the people at this place, I went home to think it over. I googled Winscott Road Funeral Home and found this forum, I am so glad that I did. I thought that I was just being overly-sensitive about how they treated us, but after reading the posts on this forum, I know that it wasnt just me. They are rude, insensitive and downright ugly. I do not know how they have remained in business. Please pass the word not to use this evil establishment.

P.S- I ended up using Laurel Land, they were much more professional.

River Oaks, TX
Rob

Toronto, Canada

#30 Aug 19, 2011
Dutton and the others who have posted compliments about this funeral home have failed to understand that with so many negative comments that there is something wrong here. So what if she called Ms. Moore by here first name? It does not take away from the rude uncaring service they received. When there are that many negative comments about one funeral home then there must be some truth to it. Not one reply from the funeral home to either explain or apologize for the shortcomings. That demonstrates an uncaring establishment. It is very rare to see this many postings about any funeral home and with most of them negative then they need to clean up their act. Other funeral establishments will slowly but surely put places like Moore's out of business over time.
Alleen

Azle, TX

#31 Jan 27, 2012
Don't know anything about this place, but had an absolutely horrendous experience with one out of state. I did change in the middle of the arrangements and then when I could talk about it, I called the State Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers. It took a year but I managed to get the place closed down. Once I filed a complaint, others jumped in and that's when the ball started rolling. I suggest you start by calling the State Board that is responsible for funeral homes and their licensing. There is never an excuse to behave as I have read above and encountered on my own.
LFerguson

Fort Worth, TX

#32 Feb 17, 2012
I have lived in Benbrook for 30+ yrs, and I have always been wary of Pam Moore. She strikes me as a very insincere, cold-hearted person. I am glad people have noticed and are finally speaking out. I wish all of the people on this post didnt have to find out the hard way what I already knew. Keep this post going, it will do people a lot of good to know the truth.
R- Craven

Fort Worth, TX

#33 Apr 29, 2012
Fiction-Proffesional looking business on a fairly well travelled road in the middle of Benbrook.
Fact-A corrupt, deceptive excuse for a legitimate business.
Fiction-Pam Moore cares about you family and their final wishes. She wants to make your experience as easy and dignified as possible so that you can pay you final respects to your loved ones.
Fact- Pam Moore wants to take your money and could care less about what you, or your family member wants. Its all about money, not any deep-seated desire or ability to do what is right. She is an evil excuse for a human being who preys on the weakness of other while in mourning.
Evil flourishes when good men do nothing...
R-Craven

Fort Worth, TX

#34 Apr 29, 2012
Crowley, TX not Fort Worth!
Amazed

Fort Worth, TX

#35 Oct 20, 2012
I just noticed that somebody started another forum titled "Winscott Road Funeral Home" on this site. It appears it was probably started by Ms.Moore or one of her employees. Its amazing, all the comments are all positive. The funeral home must be posting every comment under a different name!
Just the one

Fort Worth, TX

#36 Apr 19, 2014
The other forum certainly looks suspicious! It appears people have caught on and the "positive" comments have stopped. No doubt it was started by the funeral home!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 3 Dimension Smokeshop & Gifts (Apr '13) 12 hr Steven 12
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fartman 904
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Jul 2 Kay 218
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Farters 742
News If immigrants win under Obama order, does someo... Jun 30 Earl 497
Trinity River Kayak Adventure! Jun 30 FtwFtw 1
Benbrook Police Investigating Possible Other Vi... May '15 sniper 1
More from around the web

Benbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Benbrook Mortgages