Irish Traveller Neighborhoods in Fort Worth, TX

Posted in the Benbrook Forum

First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Can anyone tell me what FW neighborhoods are inhabited by Irish Travellers? I know about the trailer communities in White Settlement. I have also heard that the Travellers have purchased homes in the high end communities of Mira Vista and La Cantera. Are there others?
Driveway King

Carrollton, TX

#2 Jul 27, 2012
These people are like a bad infection. They are hard to get rid of and keep spreading. Once it's known that a neighborhood has Irish traveller families living in it. There goes the property values.

I sure hope your neighborhood is not being taken over by riffraff or your just being proactive befor you move into a new home.
Louis Rafael

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Aug 22, 2012
IT's are trash, dishonest, and known killers
Tim Pat Coogan

United States

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Driveway King wrote:
These people are like a bad infection. They are hard to get rid of and keep spreading. Once it's known that a neighborhood has Irish traveller families living in it. There goes the property values.
I sure hope your neighborhood is not being taken over by riffraff or your just being proactive befor you move into a new home.
Nonsense..The I.T.s have the nicest homes & autos in White Settlement..
Tim Pat Coogan

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2012
Louis Rafael wrote:
IT's are trash, dishonest, and known killers
Known killers huh?....Give us a quick rundown of people killed by I.T.s...Ha Ha Ha!
King of the road

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Aug 26, 2012
Killers?! That is the last thing they are known for!
strange

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Aug 26, 2012
It is strange that only the Irish Travelers think they have the nicest homes in the community. Others do not want to live in the neighborhood when they learn Irish Travelers are there. They have brought down the values of the homes in their neighborhoods and the name of White Settlement also.
Tim Pat Coogan

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2012
strange wrote:
It is strange that only the Irish Travelers think they have the nicest homes in the community. Others do not want to live in the neighborhood when they learn Irish Travelers are there. They have brought down the values of the homes in their neighborhoods and the name of White Settlement also.
You need to switch forms to the I.T.s White Settlement thread.. You'll see a first hand testimonial saying exactly what anyone with eyes to see can..The Travellers do stand out in White Settlement because they're clearly wealthier than their neighbors.
King of the road

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Aug 27, 2012
Yeah clearly travellers have the nicest homes
strange

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Aug 27, 2012
Tim Pat Coogan: Sorry, don't agree with you. I was here before they started taking over the community and having them in the neighborhood is by no means an improvement to the community. You and your group can write all you want about how great they are--but those of us that live here do know differently.

Also, is it true that they have started into a business near the area that deals with selling to the disabled? When will they ever learn that a good business is built on good standards and honesty. A satisfied customer is the best advertisement a company can have.
Tim Pat Coogan

United States

#12 Aug 28, 2012
strange wrote:
Tim Pat Coogan: Sorry, don't agree with you. I was here before they started taking over the community and having them in the neighborhood is by no means an improvement to the community. You and your group can write all you want about how great they are--but those of us that live here do know differently.
Also, is it true that they have started into a business near the area that deals with selling to the disabled? When will they ever learn that a good business is built on good standards and honesty. A satisfied customer is the best advertisement a company can have.
Yeah you sound like a real honest arbiter..Switching from one topic to another, believe I've conversed with you before..The lady who's post I was referencing is not a I.T. and while I don't think she lives in the neighbourhood she has eyes and can clearly see,(as any unbiased person could) that the Travellers have the nicest homes and the best maintained yards in the neighborhood, not to mention the high-end autos in their driveway..See these are the kinds of things that improve surrounding property values, ask any realtor..
strange

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Aug 28, 2012
People that are known for their dishonesty never raise the value of the property around them.

You have compared the IT's to the Quakers who people regard as different. However, they are known for their honest which the IT's are not.

The Irish Travelers will never raise their image through all of your postings. It will only be when they become known as turning to honesty.

Also, strange how you ignore the last part of my paragraph.
Tim Pat Coogan

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2012
strange wrote:
People that are known for their dishonesty never raise the value of the property around them.
You have compared the IT's to the Quakers who people regard as different. However, they are known for their honest which the IT's are not.
The Irish Travelers will never raise their image through all of your postings. It will only be when they become known as turning to honesty.
Also, strange how you ignore the last part ofmy paragraph.
Do you know how ignorant you sound, or do you not care because you can hide behind a false (though perfect) name like a true guttersnipe ..For the 3rd or 4th time now, substitute any other ethnic group into your comments and you'd be rightfully lambasted..Your flat wrong in every sence one can be..
Tim Pat Coogan

United States

#15 Aug 28, 2012
Sense
strange

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Aug 28, 2012
Wow, how angry you become when someone disagrees with you. No, I am not against any other ethnic group. I am only against the Irish Travelers because of who they are. If they clean up their act and become honest citizens that image will change. That is only when it will happen. All that you write on this board will make no difference until they change to honesty.

Also, again no mention of the business they appear to have opened.
Tim Pat Coogan

United States

#17 Aug 28, 2012
You can't be this stupid..I don't like those Jews because they're money hungry & cheap..I don't like Mexicans cause they smell..I don't those Blacks because they're dangerous..You think caling an entire ethnic group liars & cheats is acceptable anywhere, much less a public forum..I'd say shame on you but you clearly have none..
Tim Pat Coogan

United States

#18 Aug 28, 2012
strange wrote:
Wow, how angry you become when someone disagrees with you. No, I am not against any other ethnic group. I am only against the Irish Travelers because of who they are. If they clean up their act and become honest citizens that image will change. That is only when it will happen. All that you write on this board will make no difference until they change to honesty.
Also, again no mention of the business they appear to have opened.
A I.T. opened a business , so, most of us have registered bisness's..Just so you understand because you seem confused , I.T.s are AMERICAN CITIZENS ..
Bruce King

Dallas, TX

#19 Aug 29, 2012
I love Rusty Fralia
strange

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Aug 31, 2012
Tim: I like Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, whatever, as long as they are honest. In fact, I have spoken up for many of them.

When it comes to the IT's I would as well, if it weren't for ever encounter I have ever had they were dishonest. In regard to the retail business. Yes, I knew they were involved in their own businesses of pavement, etc., in places where they work and then leave the area with no permanent address to reach them at later. I am surprised that they appear to be also in the retain business of which customers return. I had an encounter--and yes, again not good. They were very friendly, very polite, and appeared quite honest. Again, I fell for their honest acting, accommodating personalities. It wasn't until later that I pieced it together. Huh, dishonest and lots of employees and all related (brothers, uncles, cousins, etc.)--yes it began to dawn on me. Again if they had been honest, I would have become more trusting of the IT's. What amazes me, is that I know many people that could use the product provided. An honest dealing would have had not only me returning, but good advertisement for them as well.

All, I want to say, is people be aware when now dealing with people in our area and probably all of Ft. Worth. If you buy a product that is suppose to have a serial number make sure that you can see that number. Do not believe any other excuse that is made and do not believe them when they try to tell you they have already registered it.
Help

United States

#21 Aug 31, 2012
strange wrote:
Tim: I like Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, whatever, as long as they are honest. In fact, I have spoken up for many of them.
When it comes to the IT's I would as well, if it weren't for ever encounter I have ever had they were dishonest. In regard to the retail business. Yes, I knew they were involved in their own businesses of pavement, etc., in places where they work and then leave the area with no permanent address to reach them at later. I am surprised that they appear to be also in the retain business of which customers return. I had an encounter--and yes, again not good. They were very friendly, very polite, and appeared quite honest. Again, I fell for their honest acting, accommodating personalities. It wasn't until later that I pieced it together. Huh, dishonest and lots of employees and all related (brothers, uncles, cousins, etc.)--yes it began to dawn on me. Again if they had been honest, I would have become more trusting of the IT's. What amazes me, is that I know many people that could use the product provided. An honest dealing would have had not only me returning, but good advertisement for them as well.
All, I want to say, is people be aware when now dealing with people in our area and probably all of Ft. Worth. If you buy a product that is suppose to have a serial number make sure that you can see that number. Do not believe any other excuse that is made and do not believe them when they try to tell you they have already registered it.
what kind of product are you talking about mainley so I can watch out and warn family members

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
redneck with dixie horn Dec 23 benjamin 1
Backyard wrestlers in Dallas/Fort Worth TX area... (Jul '07) Dec 22 deputydog 7
Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting Dec 22 nobody 3
As Statewide Smoking Ban Burns Out in Capitol, ... Dec 22 Pete 2
Fort Worth firefighters use oxygen to save cat Dec 22 DILF 2
Fort Worth sergeant sues city, police chief Dec 20 bite me 1
Aledo ISD owns a house at 15502 Old Weatherford... Dec 20 Mojo magic 1
Benbrook Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Benbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Benbrook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Benbrook

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:16 am PST

NBC Sports11:16AM
Redskins' RG3 has full practice, probable for game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:54 AM
DeMarco Murray good to go for Sunday
NBC Sports12:42 PM
Could Watt be 1st NFL MVP since Taylor in 1986? - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:04 PM
Romo, Cowboys not backing off against Redskins - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 3:01 PM
Andre Johnson surprised his uncle said he's open to a pay cut