First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Joe Blough

Fort Worth, TX

#104 Jul 3, 2013
Dick Weed wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a set of legos and practice building cho chos !
I tried That Richard
Dick Weed

United States

#105 Jul 9, 2013
Joe Blough wrote:
<quoted text>I tried That Richard
How did that work out for you ? If you came from a union shop , forgetaboutit ! I heard all of the welders that they train are leaving to go make real money ??
taxpayer

Pittsburgh, PA

#106 Sep 9, 2013
Just saying typical g.e. management they have no idea on building trains.right out of college.management will cut each others throat to get ahead the longer u work for g.e. u notice.lord help u if u get hurt.their famous saying it didn't happen here. When we were piecework we ran the shop they stayed in the office. We did 20-22trains a week. Now its a fight. No parts poor decision making.not knowing the front of the train from the back. A big part of our problems up here r management they lie to us to corperate etc.they don't know how to tell a lazy guy to go to work. They tell us we should say something to the person yeah right and set up an. Unsafe work enviorment.u get in a fight at g.e. they fire both people no matter how innocent u r.don't trust. Them for info they lie.
taxpayer

Pittsburgh, PA

#107 Sep 9, 2013
Our stock doesn't move except down.immelt and his cronies need to be fired trying to take good paying jobs from the middle class.this clown nevergivesback.26, 000, 000.00 per year salary and bonus.how greedy u got to be.these jobs r skilled jobs should be payed as such. The american worker made this country great not the boss or ceo.I've seen a lot of idiots in my day in management g.e. seems to be a magnent for hiring these people.makes ourday very frustrating dealing with bad bosses
taxpayer

Pittsburgh, PA

#108 Sep 9, 2013
Up here most people take pride and work and I mean work hard.very frustrating waiting on parts etc. Still our hard work (u e 506) made g.e. transportation business of the year. This year they r even doing better than last. Imagine that. G.e. used to hire management off the floor everyone knew their job.management kew what they were doing.now its like they r trying to sabotage the place.
taxpayer

Pittsburgh, PA

#109 Sep 9, 2013
All I can tell you folks is you should unionize you deserve better wages and conditions at work .you are the ones who went to school and earned your skills.
Dick Weed

United States

#110 Sep 13, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
All I can tell you folks is you should unionize you deserve better wages and conditions at work .you are the ones who went to school and earned your skills.
You are wasting your time on this forum , I am not sure the employees at the "overflow" plant even know how to use a computer ?
Dewey - Cheatem and Howe

United States

#111 Oct 8, 2013
Just saw a post on facebook that an employee was bored at work and welding together a flower chain ?? More productive .......... I think not
Markem

United States

#112 Oct 15, 2013
I heard that the flower power welder was fired. HR supposedly saw the pictures and they contacted HR in FW. Don't know if it's true or not.
Dewey - Cheatem and Howe

United States

#113 Oct 16, 2013
Not sure , but if he had time to make those on the company dime , he deserved it .....
Scott D

United States

#114 Oct 18, 2013
Anyone know if he was fired or not ?
Okie44

United States

#115 Mar 10, 2015
I have day 1 interview on the 24th. What's the assessment test consist of? Had what all happens day one. I know we all are competing but someone help me out.
WelderDave

Erie, PA

#116 Dec 23, 2015
Am I the only one fed up with these slavery work conditions here ? These 24 year old punks breathing over my shoulder pushing and pushing me...on top of me working mandatory overtime ! For pennies compared to their northern workers in Pa! And the listen to these punks tell me ,be happy I have a job !
Dick Weed

Atlanta, GA

#117 Dec 28, 2015
WelderDave wrote:
Am I the only one fed up with these slavery work conditions here ? These 24 year old punks breathing over my shoulder pushing and pushing me...on top of me working mandatory overtime ! For pennies compared to their northern workers in Pa! And the listen to these punks tell me ,be happy I have a job !
Sounds like you guys need to call the UE national office in Pittsburgh , organize, organize , organize !!!!
Sickofthisplace

Erie, PA

#119 May 13, 2016
We need a union down here....i hate overtime..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family Sues After Woman Dies From Pedicure (May '06) Fri Laredo 5
Victor(Vitaliy) Falkovich Jun 20 Michelle 1
Blacks shooting people on Las Vegas Trail (Jul '16) Jun 20 Michelle 2
Want conservative wife to be turned out (Nov '15) Jun 20 Michelle 3
lesbians (Apr '11) Jun 20 Michelle 4
tonya so called christian (Jan '11) Jun 20 Michelle 2
jews or a thorn in the worlds side (Oct '10) Jun 20 Michelle 5

Benbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance