Family Of 18-Wheeler Suspect Say Man ...

Family Of 18-Wheeler Suspect Say Man Was Troubled

There are 4 comments on the Cbs11tv.com story from Jul 24, 2006, titled Family Of 18-Wheeler Suspect Say Man Was Troubled. In it, Cbs11tv.com reports that:

The man accused of kidnapping, and leading north Texas police on a chase in an 18 wheeler through three counties, remains in the Collin County jail on half a million dollars bond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs11tv.com.

Laura

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2006
He is nothing but a low-life scum!!!! There are many people struggling, but we don't kidnap people!! Get an education, get off the drugs and get a life! I dont feel sorry for him a bit! The comment he made to a news caster made me sick! "they are after the black man"! Well, you black men quit raping, stealing, doing drugs, and thugging around, and you won't be called out! We whites owe you NOTHING! Quit blaming your troubles on not having a chance! You have plenty of chances! You choose the road to where you have ended up! Get over it!
mollie

Redmond, WA

#2 Jul 30, 2006
i agreed with laura some many in this world is going with nothing some a little food some no money and these people do not got out on a crime spree, its some many thing he could of done to better his self I am a black lady and no black leaders should support this guy this great lady who was the driver my prayer was with you at all time thank the lord you are living this man need to be locked up for along time so he can think about what he done he want by it the wrong way and him is statement he said no bullets was in the gun when got a gun pull on them do we ask do you have bullets he need no support he choose a bad life now let him paid for it
Brad

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2006
Laura wrote:
He is nothing but a low-life scum!!!! There are many people struggling, but we don't kidnap people!! Get an education, get off the drugs and get a life! I dont feel sorry for him a bit! The comment he made to a news caster made me sick! "they are after the black man"!--> Well, you black men quit raping, stealing, doing drugs, and thugging around, and you won't be called out! We whites owe you NOTHING!<-- Quit blaming your troubles on not having a chance! You have plenty of chances! You choose the road to where you have ended up! Get over it!
Okay, that statement is really angering on one sort, and thats the fact that just because your BLACK, doesnt mean your BAD. Just because your a MEXICAN, doesnt mean you sell drugs.

Simple as that.
Next time you post, take out the racism, and put MOST, not ALL.

When you direct someone at everyone, the upright africans will just laugh at you, because chances are, you really dont understand what your talking about.

Sure, most crime in america is from africans and mexicans, doesnt mean every african and mexican is a bad person, maybe get out of your redneck town and become friends with some.
Not a thing said wrong

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 6, 2008
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, that statement is really angering on one sort, and thats the fact that just because your BLACK, doesnt mean your BAD. Just because your a MEXICAN, doesnt mean you sell drugs.
Simple as that.
Next time you post, take out the racism, and put MOST, not ALL.
When you direct someone at everyone, the upright africans will just laugh at you, because chances are, you really dont understand what your talking about.
Sure, most crime in america is from africans and mexicans, doesnt mean every african and mexican is a bad person, maybe get out of your redneck town and become friends with some.
Laura has not indicated a racist word in here. I don't see the word "all". She simply states the truth. She failed to mention low life "white trash", but they have nothing to do with this event anyway. Im still looking for the "mexicans". Seems you Brad are racist if anyone is. Get your facts straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disability Attorney in DFW area Sat Msolis99 1
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Jul 20 clb 303
Work in Ft Worth Jul 19 RecruiterGarcia 1
News Was This Historic Gay Bar the Victim of Arson? Jul 18 Dr Reker s Bellhop 6
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Jul 18 kerirae 33
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's (Jun '15) Jul 18 Rusty Fralia 26
News Rainbow Lounge, destroyed by fire, will reopen ... Jul 15 Bruce King 5

Benbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benbrook Mortgages