Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17201 Apr 9, 2013
ranger wrote:
I post on this topic down here in south Texas JUST to piss off ole big bad johnboy up thar in north Texas!!! Keep em comin, boys...

Yeaaa Your from south texas? I don,t think most of you goofballs on here are from texas i think most of you are yankees. Your inicater claims to be from the united states,therefore your a mexican by chance are a yankee....yeaaa good luck on pissing me big bad john off......yeaaaa go back to your own city forum as you are only making me have more fun. Sorry about the bd grammer my friend it kinda goes with the topix forum.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17202 Apr 9, 2013
Texan wrote:
No, Texas does not deserve Perry, I am not a Mexican or a yankee, and I don't care if Perry gets POed or not. To say he would be better than Obama isn't saying much, just opposite side of that whale turd on the bottom of the gulf. You call Perry man enough to be POTUS, must not take much of a man, I guess that's why they need all those Secret Service Agents.

My fellow friend mr texan. 9 goons on here claim your yankee and are mexican. I have to go along with these clowns until you prove otherwise.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17204 Apr 9, 2013
Coconut Carl wrote:
Oh yeah, man. Texas definitely deserves Petulant Perry. Just like it deserved Bailout Bush.

Yes think about it he would be better then obama.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17206 Apr 9, 2013
ranger wrote:
Come and take it!

Sorry lone ranger but you have been banned from the forum.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17208 Apr 9, 2013
Texan wrote:
Bernard you must suffer from selective memory, or did you forget about the solar panels, and electric car you bought and paid for with cash? Do you own them or are you merely leasing them from the government? And I am not flustered, merely tire of your commie bullshit.
Foreskin is a paid shill and a waste of time. What he blathers on about doesn't amount to a pisshole in a Siberian snow bank.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17209 Apr 9, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreskin is a paid shill and a waste of time. What he blathers on about doesn't amount to a pisshole in a Siberian snow bank.
His mug shot looked nice.
Anonymous

UK

#17210 Apr 9, 2013
thanks to the great dr ben for his great work in my life i was in pain
when my lover left me for another girl he no longer listen to me even
when i call him he no longer pick my calls so i was not happy about
this and i told my friend about this and she introduce me to the great
dr ben and i contact him and he told me what to do and till today we
are living together if you have anything bordering you via
benlod2@yahoo.pl or call +2348085149486
Linda from Germany
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17212 Apr 10, 2013
9 goons, and you think they know what they are talking about? So if you want to go along with 9 goons-clowns be my guest, that just tells me that your judgement is as bad as your breath. John John John even you can't be THAT STUPID!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17213 Apr 10, 2013
Defiant1 you do have Bernard figured out, perhaps a snowbank in Siberia is where he belongs, dirty commie puke that he is.
ranger

United States

#17214 Apr 10, 2013
Testicle
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17217 Apr 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
Bernard you must suffer from selective memory, or did you forget about the solar panels, and electric car you bought and paid for with cash? Do you own them or are you merely leasing them from the government? And I am not flustered, merely tire of your commie bullshit.
Tex did not say it was a car. Solar Panels to the vehicle and all in between requires the permission of my sovereignty. Then, Iím assigned various tributes that I must donate to this sovereignty. Some are called taxes, licenses, registrations permits etc. Keep in mind even after you get your driverís licensee paid for, it paid for the privilege to drive. LOL even your privileges are to be licensed and paid for. With your limited abilities to observe simple realities that you are embraced within is out standing. Its neither commie or fascist or totalitarian or etc, etc, More a combination of most of them deriving what benefits our Democracy.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17218 Apr 10, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ha, defiant once again illuminates his ignorance for all to see. He brings forth shame for Texas as if they havenít had enough of that.
So how your kids doing? Are you on speaking terms with yet? Wife still with you? Hmmm.
Lol

United States

#17219 Apr 10, 2013
Think he doing good? What's ur take?
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17220 Apr 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
Defiant1 you do have Bernard figured out, perhaps a snowbank in Siberia is where he belongs, dirty commie puke that he is.
LOL Tex seeks the brotherhood of defiant. Explains and supports the theory that ignorance will seek it own levels. Observe how limited their abilities to converse. Callow sophomoric name calling. This is them at their best. Lost without education. Perry was instrumental in seeing to that. Education in Texas is now in the dump. Even Corporatist shun the state for their lack of skilled workers.
Hey you are #1 though. In the drop out rate to education. Another Perry great achievement. Perry Sure didnít last long on the National stage. Sarah. Bauchman and Perry. Three Stooges revisitedÖ
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17221 Apr 10, 2013
Back in The USSR you might be hearalded as a great patriot, here you are just another commie piece of s--t. So Bernard get on back to the USSR where they will love you.
Jeffrey

Corpus Christi, TX

#17222 Apr 10, 2013
Go texans and Astros
jim

Hondo, TX

#17223 Apr 10, 2013
test
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17224 Apr 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Tex seeks the brotherhood of defiant. Explains and supports the theory that ignorance will seek it own levels. Observe how limited their abilities to converse. Callow sophomoric name calling. This is them at their best. Lost without education. Perry was instrumental in seeing to that. Education in Texas is now in the dump. Even Corporatist shun the state for their lack of skilled workers.
Hey you are #1 though. In the drop out rate to education. Another Perry great achievement. Perry Sure didnít last long on the National stage. Sarah. Bauchman and Perry. Three Stooges revisitedÖ
Mr bernard something tells me your from florida right? Then i urge you to get back on your own city forum. You are a long ways from home pal and your city forum needs you there not here. Are else i,am going to step on your toes every time you post. Are you really a bernard? are is this your handle? This is my city so go back home.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17225 Apr 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>

mr Bernard you will chat about mr perry on your own Ft. myers forum not here in texas. Mr texan is a true yankee and your a native floridian, mexican are a bernard right? Yeaaa you are a trouble maker goodby!
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17227 Apr 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Tex did not say it was a car. Solar Panels to the vehicle and all in between requires the permission of my sovereignty. Then, Iím assigned various tributes that I must donate to this sovereignty. Some are called taxes, licenses, registrations permits etc. Keep in mind even after you get your driverís licensee paid for, it paid for the privilege to drive. LOL even your privileges are to be licensed and paid for. With your limited abilities to observe simple realities that you are embraced within is out standing. Its neither commie or fascist or totalitarian or etc, etc, More a combination of most of them deriving what benefits our Democracy.

As promised i would be stomping on your big toes on this forum. Also you lied when you said i was a perry fan on another forum remeber? I have further reason to believe you have privately e,mailed me a few times with nasty notes. My fellow friend take your long-winded self back to florida. Your e,mails are riddles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Oct 21 beirwin 160
Vote signs outside early voting locations in Au... Oct 21 James Shore 1
The Memories of Police officer Henry Paul Mailloux (Oct '08) Oct 17 Brandy_Granddaughter 19
Paschal high School Oct 16 Chris Buis 9
Review: Cobblestone Quality Shoe Repair (Mar '14) Oct 16 JillNoL 2
Benbrook Dating
Find my Match

Benbrook Jobs

Benbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Benbrook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Benbrook

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]