Pelican Bay woman cut husband's throa...

Pelican Bay woman cut husband's throat, buried him in yard, investigators say

There are 32 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Jul 18, 2013, titled Pelican Bay woman cut husband's throat, buried him in yard, investigators say. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

Neola "Cotton" Robinson confided in her boyfriend that in 2010 she cut her husband's throat, moved his body using an air mattress and buried him in the front yard, according to a new search warrant affidavit obtained by the During the night of May 31, 2010, Neola Robinson dragged Pleasant Ervin Robinson's body to a hole that had been dug to correct ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TrailerTrashBay

Azle, TX

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Why does PELICAN BAY CODE ENFORCEMENT allow a trailer to get this rundown without citing it for violations and then condemning it as unsafe and unfit for habitation? If the city and CODE ENFORCEMENT did it's job, this red neck trailer trash would have been run out of town long before this murder ever happened.

If you go to google street view, you can also see the unsafe and literally falling down shed next to the grave that was ignored by CODE ENFORCEMENT even though complaints were received about (because I complained about it) it for YEARS. Even though this dump is on a corner of a street, the city completely IGNORED IT. And she only tore the large leaning shed down AFTER she buried her husband next to it, and then built a ramshackle dog house out of the weathered and warped lumber from it.

And what was our old police chief Towns doing who should have been actively pursuing this
disappearance and murder? So, the guy is missing, the cops see a fresh hole dug in the ground and covered up, and then the cops take the murderers word for a dog being buried there? SERIOUSLY???

There is a brand new triple wide that cost over $120k and sits on 2 lots on the opposite side of the street corner that was moved in about 4 years ago. Don't the city council and code enforcement think that law abiding citizens need to be protected from criminal low life's like these who slum around in trashed out trailers that need to be condemned and torn down?

This is one of the WORST condition trailers in this whole city (and that's saying a lot) and if PELICAN BAY and the CITY COUNCIL and CODE ENFORCEMENT did it's job, this neglected and trashed out trailer wouldn't have even been here and this crime would have never even happened here.
TrailerTrashBay

Azle, TX

#2 Jul 18, 2013
And since I read the story here again, it should be pointed out that if she cut him accidentally on the hand as she claimed and he was bleeding severely, he wouldn't have sat in a chair and bled to death rather than gone to the hospital or calling 911. And if she came out of her locked room later and found him dead in the chair after the "accident" then she would have called the cops and reported the "accident" and not covered it up with lies and burying him in their yard.

If that's her story, she better make up another new one, because that story is total BS on her part.

This clearly looks like premeditated murder on her part, including the hole already dug in her yard.
AffidavitDetails

Valencia, Venezuela

#3 Jul 19, 2013
I noticed she claimed in her affidavit that "she went to a location that had been previously dug for a water line problem" on in the NE corner of her property in the yard then it also states after that "in a hole she previously prepared". There is a major contradiction in her statement right there. There are no water lines in the back corner of anyone's property out here that I know of. So the only thing I can think of is she was trying to make it look like the hole was already there and this whole thing was an accident rather than have it look like she dug it up before she killed him to put him in it later. Which shows she could have premeditated the little "accident".

All water connections and sewage connections in this city run from the street to the trailer, and this is on the opposite back corner of the property far away from any available water lines. It may have had a septic tank buried back there before everyone here had sewer hookups, but that's not a water line, and it's also nowhere near the water main. And her water meter hookup is on Partridge, and that's also nowhere near where she buried his body at all.

"Differing accounts"

"However, during the weekend of interviews, the boyfriend told Rangers that Neola Robinson had confided in him that she cut her husbandís throat while he slept in their bed in the master bedroom, according to the affidavit."

"Days after the killing, her boyfriend told Rangers, he helped Neola Robinson move a mattress and bedsprings to the curb for garbage pickup."

"The Star-Telegram is not naming the boyfriend because authorities have not accused him of a crime."

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/18/50113...

So she is acting all put out going around town telling everyone that he is sleeping around on her, but in fact she already had a boyfriend ready to help her clean up the mess after she killed him? It sure sounds like someone else needs to be charged with murder too, or at least aiding and abetting it. Not to mention that fact that even if he was sleeping around, he had been married 7 times before he met her, and probably met her while sleeping around on his last wife. So she can't exactly claim she was unaware of his habits and act like that somehow might have provoked her over this. Most likely, he found out she was cheating on him and intended to leave her with nothing, and since she was out of work due to an injury and had no income (unless she had disability or workman's comp that ran out) a divorce because she was cheating on him was going to leave her penniless after he left her. Which is certainly a motive to kill him.
Code Enforcement

College Station, TX

#4 Jul 20, 2013
You have to remember that back in 2010 Code Enforcement was under supervision of then Police Chief Gilbert Towns. Enough said..
Carrie

Azle, TX

#5 Jul 22, 2013
Code Enforcement wrote:
You have to remember that back in 2010 Code Enforcement was under supervision of then Police Chief Gilbert Towns. Enough said..
UMMMM, No it wasn't" there was no code enforcement then, Boy you just don't know when to quit do ya??
sick and tired

Azle, TX

#6 Jul 24, 2013
let me just say.. trailertrashbay or who ever u r if u would watch the news more often u would know that murders and drugs happen in nice neighborhoods too. just because some one has trash in their yard does not make them a bad person.... it is said that this has happen just like it is said that so many ppl have suffered.... but not all ppl in pb are drug addicts. some of us are hard working families just trying to make it... so may the lord bless u and show u the kind judgement that u have put on everyone here; just because we live in the bay.
MoreTrying

Maracay, Venezuela

#7 Jul 26, 2013
Carrie wrote:
<quoted text> UMMMM, No it wasn't" there was no code enforcement then, Boy you just don't know when to quit do ya??
Wasn't that the point they were trying to make councilbum? Why do you keep trying to defend the crappy job he did every time you get a chance to around here?

"Boy you just don't know when to quit do ya??"
Truth

Azle, TX

#8 Aug 13, 2013
2010 Code enforcement was under the Police Department. Place the blame where it belongs, on the worthless Ex-Chief and the City Council at the time who let him get away with it.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#9 Aug 15, 2013
2013 and it's soooooooo much better now, righhhhhhhhhht.
Truth

Metairie, LA

#10 Aug 17, 2013
Yes
Texan

Wichita, KS

#11 Aug 19, 2013
Not even a little bit.
Truth

Azle, TX

#12 Aug 19, 2013
You are entitled to your opinion.. Unlike you, I live in Pelican Bay and have seen the changes first hand.
tammy cartwright

Azle, TX

#13 Aug 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
You are entitled to your opinion.. Unlike you, I live in Pelican Bay and have seen the changes first hand.
AMEN
Texan

Wichita, KS

#14 Aug 20, 2013
Thank you Truth.
this bay resident

Torrance, CA

#15 Aug 21, 2013
Texan I'm another one thats tired of your bull crap go away pelican bay don't want you. everyone just tell him
Texan

Wichita, KS

#16 Aug 21, 2013
I do not care what you are or are not tired of, or what you don't want. I will not go away as long as you continue to post on this Reno Forum. Don't want it discussed, don't put it on here.
tammy cartwright

Azle, TX

#17 Aug 21, 2013
this bay resident wrote:
Texan I'm another one thats tired of your bull crap go away pelican bay don't want you. everyone just tell him
Best thing is to ignore him because he likes to argue that's what I have learned
Texan

Wichita, KS

#18 Aug 21, 2013
Still with us I see. Too funny.
tammy cartwright

Haslet, TX

#19 Aug 21, 2013
this bay resident wrote:
Like I said before I will ignore him as you will see in the post above
Texan

Wichita, KS

#20 Aug 21, 2013
No you won't tammy, as long as I post you will respond. You're too funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu sid 989
gangs of fort worth Tx (Sep '10) Thu ughuh 46
Fire Alarm Permits Thu Tim Jenkins 1
gang stalking in dfw Wed targeted individual 5
Rusty Fralia Tue Rusty Fralia 1
News Giant Bowie knife will stand in Texas town with... May 3 About par 2
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) May 2 Grandmother 97
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benbrook Mortgages