Comments
12,001 - 12,020 of 17,879 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Waylon p

San Antonio, TX

#13144 Feb 23, 2013
That's what I'm talking about. People are afraid they might have to sacrifice. Since very few will sacrifice one little convience, it will just get worse and the politicians know that. The old patriotic American spirit is as dead as our founders! Our government schools and universities have done a great job of brainwashing people. God help you folks when SHF! Keep sipping your Starbucks and living in your little fantasy land and let the rest of us do the dying fighting for liberty when the time comes. After all, you will sitting on the side lines and reap the benefits of our sacrifice and blood!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13145 Feb 23, 2013
Waylon p wrote:
That's what I'm talking about. People are afraid they might have to sacrifice. Since very few will sacrifice one little convience, it will just get worse and the politicians know that. The old patriotic American spirit is as dead as our founders! Our government schools and universities have done a great job of brainwashing people. God help you folks when SHF! Keep sipping your Starbucks and living in your little fantasy land and let the rest of us do the dying fighting for liberty when the time comes. After all, you will sitting on the side lines and reap the benefits of our sacrifice and blood!
The"old patriots"didn't have nuclear weapons, or cameras watching everybody, or predators in the sky.Sacrifice, is one thing.Genocide, is another.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13146 Feb 23, 2013
Apparently, Waylon doesn't care about someones family being vaporized in a nuclear blast.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13147 Feb 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Apparently, Waylon doesn't care about someones family being vaporized in a nuclear blast.
Actually, it's far more insidious than that. Electromagnetic Pulse bombs are designed to destroy an electrical grid and every electrical device that feeds
from the grid. Why contaminate part of the continent that you live on with radiation, when you can simply starve people to death who rely on the electrical grid?.

Our wonderful government could use that option and blame it on the terrorists.
There are still many unanswered question from 9/11/2001.
pissed

United States

#13148 Feb 23, 2013
Pissed
Wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#13149 Feb 23, 2013
Why
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13150 Feb 23, 2013
pissed wrote:
Pissed
What a stupid message to post my friend. Go get pissed on you own forum. When you get pissed on this forum i,am going to piss all over you. So long.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13151 Feb 23, 2013
Wow wrote:
Why

Another stupid message that has been posted? why? Because this is my city and my forum and i,am currently doing battle with those who are from other planets from the earth. What goes on in north richland hills concerns we the residents. Yeaaa take a hike pal.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13152 Feb 23, 2013
Wow wrote:
Why

Apprently you have stepped your toes into another city forum. Very fuuny my friend you and pissed off is the same person that is claiming to be why. You won,t get anywhere on this forum without me stepping on your toes. I carry my wireless internet with me everywhere i go. Therefore i,am ready to respond to every message you make..
Paying Half Attention

United States

#13153 Feb 23, 2013
Just looked at this post for the first time! Why do you continue to post on a topic that is outdated? Can someone explain why they post here rather than let it die and start new with a relevant title?
What

Corpus Christi, TX

#13156 Feb 24, 2013
What does this have yo do with a 3 yrs old election.. Why not just start a chat room for transexuals, and you and your friends can plat there.
Waylon

San Antonio, TX

#13157 Feb 24, 2013
So just bend over and keep taking it up the ass, right? First of all, the government is not going to use nuclear weapons in their own country because it would totally screw up everything including their environment and totally wreck the common folks, aka work force. If they did use nuclear who would be left to rebuild the country? You know their not gonna do it. The way they would do it is not make living very uncomfortable like shutting down the power grid in certain areas or interruption of needed services until we comply with what they want. Remember they need us more than we need them. After all, who are they gonna get to do the work that needs to be done and tax money from if not us? Folks you must be willing to sacrifice. Apparently you don't feel your rights are important enough to do that. Ok, just keep living in your little fantasy land and be in denial and keep telling yourself it's ok. As long as the government keeps throwing you a few bones you're satisfied. Don't want to give up that Starbucks, Internet, cell phone and nice ice cold a/c do ya?
haha

United States

#13158 Feb 24, 2013
Hahaha. What told you, dummies. Nincompoops!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13159 Feb 24, 2013
Waylon wrote:
So just bend over and keep taking it up the ass, right? First of all, the government is not going to use nuclear weapons in their own country because it would totally screw up everything including their environment and totally wreck the common folks, aka work force. If they did use nuclear who would be left to rebuild the country? You know their not gonna do it. The way they would do it is not make living very uncomfortable like shutting down the power grid in certain areas or interruption of needed services until we comply with what they want. Remember they need us more than we need them. After all, who are they gonna get to do the work that needs to be done and tax money from if not us? Folks you must be willing to sacrifice. Apparently you don't feel your rights are important enough to do that. Ok, just keep living in your little fantasy land and be in denial and keep telling yourself it's ok. As long as the government keeps throwing you a few bones you're satisfied. Don't want to give up that Starbucks, Internet, cell phone and nice ice cold a/c do ya?
There's a certain kind if weapon that only kills people, you idiot, leaving infrastructure intact.Neutron bomb.You stupid bastard, you haven't got sense enough to pour piss out of a boot.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13160 Feb 24, 2013
Yes folks, lets attack the rest of America, what could possibly go wrong with that? It's just about coffee and cell phones, right? Well, according to the traitor Waylon, we're all just a bunch of lazy cowards.
waco 1909

Seabrook, TX

#13161 Feb 24, 2013
When the majority of the people of Texas want to secede, then I'll secede.That will take a vote.Won't it? At that time, I'd expect Texas to be attacked and destroyed by the other 49 states.
Namie

Corpus Christi, TX

#13164 Feb 24, 2013
Yo
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13166 Feb 24, 2013
Waylon wrote:
Succession is not the answer. There is only one way to stand up to the corporate run oligarchy in DC. That's with our wallets. Boycott every
enterprise that supports something that you don't agree with.

I haven't flown since 2009, because I refuse to put up with the TSA brown shirts who molest airline passengers in the name of "National Security".
At about $600 for four years, it only amounts to about a $2,400 loss for
the airline industry. Just imagine if at least half of frequent flyers
did the same thing. Enough lost revenue would be enough to get the overbearing pigs to rethink their Gestapo-like actions.

Don't like the left leaning message from Disney World?. Take your kids
elsewhere. Don't like how some of the actors from the Peoples Republic
of Hollywood like to tell us how to live, don't watch their movies.
In one weeks time, Staloney Baloney comes out with a movie titled
"Bullet To The Head" and jumps on the anti-gun bandwagon at the same
time. Screw the cockeyed hypocrite. None of my money will be spent on
his worthless movies.

Get the idea folks?. We can starve the parasites into having a whole new
attitude. They are NOT our masters.
Waylon

San Antonio, TX

#13167 Feb 24, 2013
It might work if everybody would do it, but like I've stated the majoritydoesn't wont to sacrifice one thing even if it could make a difference, they would rather be lead like sheep to the slaughter. A lot of the blame can be laid on the feet of our government run schools and universities who have taught generations now that The founding fathers were thiefs and criminals. I'm sure it's true that some were questionable character, but they were only human and it evidently Gods plan to put these men together to create a great country. Our kids today are taught to question whether or not the Constitution is applicable in today's world. That all white men are evil and Christianity is bad and Islam is good. To sing praises to Obama like people did for Hitler. That guns are bad and the people that own them are to bad too. That everything is acceptable including gay relationships and gay marriage. To tolerate and accept everything that is told to them by their government. Everyone wants everyone else to do the fighting and dying for them but boy are they willing to fill their bowl and get fat off the gravy that brave men leave behind for them.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13168 Feb 24, 2013
Waylon wrote:
It might work if everybody would do it, but like I've stated the majoritydoesn't wont to sacrifice one thing even if it could make a difference, they would rather be lead like sheep to the slaughter. A lot of the blame can be laid on the feet of our government run schools and universities who have taught generations now that The founding fathers were thiefs and criminals. I'm sure it's true that some were questionable character, but they were only human and it evidently Gods plan to put these men together to create a great country. Our kids today are taught to question whether or not the Constitution is applicable in today's world. That all white men are evil and Christianity is bad and Islam is good. To sing praises to Obama like people did for Hitler. That guns are bad and the people that own them are to bad too. That everything is acceptable including gay relationships and gay marriage. To tolerate and accept everything that is told to them by their government. Everyone wants everyone else to do the fighting and dying for them but boy are they willing to fill their bowl and get fat off the gravy that brave men leave behind for them.
I'm 58.Already been in the army.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Defiant1 22,294
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 14 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 15 hr That Fart Guy 722
Irish Traveller Neighborhoods in Fort Worth, TX (Jul '12) Thu Tim Pat Coogan 498
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
Friend Thu Guess Who 1
Careers In Health Care Are Growing In The Dalla... Thu Liberal forever 9
•••
•••
•••

Benbrook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Benbrook People Search