Mass Media Whitewashes Doerner Manifesto’s Condemnation of Criminal Cops

Posted in the Benbrook Forum

lethalseed

London, TX

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Doerner was a good Police Officer whom had HAD ENOUGH !!!

DONT LET THE MEDIA BLIND YOU

my comment: I understand him 100%, the 100th monkey effect

He names names; in his "Manifesto", but the names we need to be concentrating on are the scores of allegedly racist, corrupt and dangerous cops in the ranks of LAPD. Not the so called "mispelled ramblings about pop" culture which seems to fascinate the media. The cover up has already been put in motion with his firing, now he has provided "the establishment" a prime opportunity to demonize him and further whitewash ongoing atrocities in LAPD.

ABC calls the manifesto "self-serving ramblings." He named names--which have been redacted from most news reports. In that manifesto he outed allegedly corrupt and brutal police officers, saying he would wage assymetrical war against them. His attacks will turn the predators into prey, he promised.

Doerner named numerous, egregious violations of suspects' civil rights including the case of an officer who used excessive force and allegedly kicked a schizophrenic suspect. For his pains, he was dismissed from the force for "making false statements."

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/02/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Tue beirwin 160
Vote signs outside early voting locations in Au... Tue James Shore 1
The Memories of Police officer Henry Paul Mailloux (Oct '08) Oct 17 Brandy_Granddaughter 19
Paschal high School Oct 16 Chris Buis 9
Review: Cobblestone Quality Shoe Repair (Mar '14) Oct 16 JillNoL 2
Libertarian speaker confirmed for Dallas pot march Oct 16 its EBOLA time 1
where to find h (Sep '13) Oct 15 shellsblueyes 6
Benbrook Dating
Find my Match

Benbrook Jobs

Benbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Benbrook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Benbrook

Personal Finance