Hernia Mesh Patch Recall - FDA Warns of Death and Serious Healt...

Full story: PRWeb

Patients should review the latest recall information to see if they have been implanted with the recalled device and seek medical attention if symptoms such as unexplained or persistent abdominal pain, fever, ...
Comments
6,861 - 6,880 of 8,029 Comments Last updated Saturday Jul 26
Shelia

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Sonia_59 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Alt....get a life and change the name, be original and not copy or sound similar to someone who has been on this site for a lot longer then you. All Meshed ...just to let you know I am now passing skin tissue the size of a palm with blood, and also mucus and blood, just to add to the protfolio of problems. Kind regards Sonia
Hi Sonia59,its me again. I wanted to let u know that I passed blood and mucus,the bleeding got a little better,but still the mucus. I sleep most of the day. It may be a good idea to ask your dr. if he can send u to be checked for colitis. On occassions I become dehydrated and it mess with my eye sight. Prednisone is usually given for this illness and does seem to help the symptoms. But still have to stay near a bathroom.

Since: Nov 12

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Shelia wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Sonia59,its me again. I wanted to let u know that I passed blood and mucus,the bleeding got a little better,but still the mucus. I sleep most of the day. It may be a good idea to ask your dr. if he can send u to be checked for colitis. On occassions I become dehydrated and it mess with my eye sight. Prednisone is usually given for this illness and does seem to help the symptoms. But still have to stay near a bathroom.
Hi Sheila, All Meshed up and all the other victims of "mesh". I never give up even though I feel like shit. Of course if something is implanted in you, you will do research to known what you are facing. There are two primary categories in this mesh, the non-organic being Prolift, Gynacare, Surgi Pro etc, and then there is the organic i.e. Biodesign Surgisis etc., it's the organic that I really need to let you know about, and All Meshed up please let your mate Bruce know of this. Biodesign Surgisis is derived from pig but especially from the small intestine of the pig, the wonderful bacteria known as "Staphylococcus aureus", causes among other things as sepsis fatal and inflamation in humans. This Biodesign Surgisis is harvested then dried, it can consist of 4 to 8 layers, and then it is reconstituted using supposedly salt and water. The problem here is that it remains in the harvested product and then implanted into human wham the bacteria virus is in you. Again I ask here for Bruce's input help. I have two mesh's one non-organic and the organic. I have recently passed some pretty interesting stuff which is being analysed but I am going back to my doctor and getting a blood test and specifically targeting the the Staphlocoucus aureus or SIS. If anyone has been implanted in the Surgisis and I beleive there is also a Gold, and experiencing any problems such as passing weird and scary stuff, inlfamation, fevers, shakes, muscle sroness etc., also there is the swine flue, please go and get a blood test targetting the SIS. If anyone has any inputt I mean the victims not the vultures please let me know. Hope this helps. Kind regards Sonia Down Under.
Terlin

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Loosing muscle balance problems difficult defacating and urinating feeling disconnected from my body gut pain can't sit loss of concentration blood test all neg. anybody like me!
Lin

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Need advice, I am pretty sure another Ventral Hernia has poped up in the area of a trocar porthole of a Lap Surgery back in 2010. With 4x6" mesh.Very sore, hard bulge size of a baseball, up under the left side ribs.I will see family doctor later this wk. ok I don't think my tissue can handle another surgery of either kind. For back in 2010, I was told the tissue was weak, holes like swiss cheese. Also have DR length of adbominal, heavy scar tissue adhesions whole area was rebuilt. So after reading different hernia boards, keeping up on the mesh lawsuit, been lead down road of doctor telling me in 2011 it would be adviced to have mesh bladder sling surgery. Long story short I declined yet told that doctor he needed to research the product side effects before he ended up in a lawsuit. So now all said I am concerned how should I deal with new surgery. This will be adbominal surgery 5.
dmaria

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

I have been on this board before. I had a mesh implanted 10 years ago, 10 by 14, two sheets. I've been so sick since this. Just recently I was hospitalized for almost two weeks because I couldn't move my lower body, severe pain, cysts throughout my body, terrible full body chills, body aches, muscle and joint pain, headaches, stiff neck, loosing balance also. I don't have ab muscles and netting is split broken in pieces. I do natural stuff that gets me through. Seems doctors don't want to point to the netting as the main cause and do not seem to want to test the obvious. Like a biopsy of the cysts in my muscle? Stool sample, urine. I also had 5 kidney stones. Natural medicine has ,and is, helping me, but it's massive and constant struggle. Is there any justice in all this? I'm tired of suffering. I also have a deep lung infection and fibrosis. Staph is something I suspect and I probably been dealing with it a long time. So, Terlin, you are not alone.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

All Meshed Up wrote:
<quoted text> And still you cannot get a Dr. to tell you what is happening or why? Someone like me who looks and acts somewhat normal ( that's "somewhat" normal folks!) I can understand but with the symptoms that you are going through and have been going through I am amazed. Any other word from your soliciter or the Government? Thanks for having my "back" by the way. Take Care and Keep in Touch Sonia....Best Wishes.....
Hi how are you? did you see my latest, I know you got your problems to deal with. I am no scientist or doctor but apparently quite intelligent. This Biodesign Surgisis is really troubling me, and apparently reading Cook Medical who make this shit glowing crap, not only does it do wonderful things but it also signals your body to start healing, and the graft then is covered by your own tissue (absorbale), so the poor little piggy who gave his life because its made out of its small intenstine submucus, then whatever the little pig may have had wrong with him would be in his or her DNA, and then guess what is is now yours. I would really appreciate your friend Bruce's input when he gets a chance. Kind regards Sonia
All Meshed Up

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sonia_59 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi how are you? did you see my latest, I know you got your problems to deal with. I am no scientist or doctor but apparently quite intelligent. This Biodesign Surgisis is really troubling me, and apparently reading Cook Medical who make this shit glowing crap, not only does it do wonderful things but it also signals your body to start healing, and the graft then is covered by your own tissue (absorbale), so the poor little piggy who gave his life because its made out of its small intenstine submucus, then whatever the little pig may have had wrong with him would be in his or her DNA, and then guess what is is now yours. I would really appreciate your friend Bruce's input when he gets a chance. Kind regards Sonia
Actually Sonia, I did see your post and wanted to try and talk to Bruce before I responded. Its Monday morning here in the States and I will call Bruce today and see if I can get him in touch with you. In researching the Cook Medical products, you are quite right about their GLOWING reports of their products. The only legal proceedings I could find was through the MidWest legal group that I forwarded to you previously. I find it disturbing that I can find VERY LITTLE solid, non-company evaluations of their Surgisis mesh. Again, I believe a lot of this has to do with the non-participation of the FDA in the research and evaluation of these "Cutting edge" ( get it? cutting edge in a mesh product! ha ha!) mesh products. I am especially suspicious of the dual material meshs that use cadaver, fish emulsions or in your case porcine materials. The obvious question I would have is, just as it is in an organ transplant, what are the rejection rates. It is bad enough that Polypropolene and other similar symthetic materials are already causing bodily rejections and infections etc etc. Now you combine that with skin, collegen or whatever combined with the sythetic material, and I believe you have a perfect little time bomb. DNA introduction, parasite introduction, infectious diseases within the skin product and more are just the tip of the iceburg. I do not believe that there was ever enough research into the long term consequences of these products introduced into the human body. That includes the "simple' Polypropolene hernia meshs so commonly implanted through the 90's. I am disgusted not only with our Government agencies but most of the industrialized nations that supposedly have entities to protect us from our modern FLIM-FLAM man, snake oil selling medical manufacturers. You, Dearest Sonia, are a perfect example of that. The Austrailian Government should be all over Cook Medical when there are cases such as yours. I wish you the Best Always. I'll be in touch with Bruce later today and will have him respond to your post. Take Care Down There!.......
George

Flagstaff, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Terlin wrote:
<quoted text>Did you have bowel problems and bloating pain above insisions?
terlin,
Yes - as you heal there can be pain around the incision for months. If the wound itself is red, warm or hurts see you Doc, to be sure it is not an infection. Bloating is common with the mesh scaring process.
Be strong- G
AtlmeshedUp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sonia_59 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Alt....get a life and change the name, be original and not copy or sound similar to someone who has been on this site for a lot longer then you. All Meshed ...just to let you know I am now passing skin tissue the size of a palm with blood, and also mucus and blood, just to add to the protfolio of problems. Kind regards Sonia
My life IS just like Yours.... Meshed Up!!!!
Meshed Duresed DeeDee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sonia_59 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sheila, All Meshed up and all the other victims of "mesh". I never give up even though I feel like shit. Of course if something is implanted in you, you will do research to known what you are facing. There are two primary categories in this mesh, the non-organic being Prolift, Gynacare, Surgi Pro etc, and then there is the organic i.e. Biodesign Surgisis etc., it's the organic that I really need to let you know about, and All Meshed up please let your mate Bruce know of this. Biodesign Surgisis is derived from pig but especially from the small intestine of the pig, the wonderful bacteria known as "Staphylococcus aureus", causes among other things as sepsis fatal and inflamation in humans. This Biodesign Surgisis is harvested then dried, it can consist of 4 to 8 layers, and then it is reconstituted using supposedly salt and water. The problem here is that it remains in the harvested product and then implanted into human wham the bacteria virus is in you. Again I ask here for Bruce's input help. I have two mesh's one non-organic and the organic. I have recently passed some pretty interesting stuff which is being analysed but I am going back to my doctor and getting a blood test and specifically targeting the the Staphlocoucus aureus or SIS. If anyone has been implanted in the Surgisis and I beleive there is also a Gold, and experiencing any problems such as passing weird and scary stuff, inlfamation, fevers, shakes, muscle sroness etc., also there is the swine flue, please go and get a blood test targetting the SIS. If anyone has any inputt I mean the victims not the vultures please let me know. Hope this helps. Kind regards Sonia Down Under.
I am New to All this Blog hi Tech but NOT NEW TO -MESH. Pain Any words to-Guide me by?
FED-UP

Milton Freewater, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Anyone with a ex plant from a kugel patch with a bro ken ring hinge point? In the class action law suit? Getting jerked around and lied to by their own attorneys? Still in pain after having the bad patch removed because they took out tissue, muscle, and nerves with it? It's been 9 months since my ex plant surgery, and I still can not walk more than a few blocks with stabbing pain and severe "tenderness" at the site where mesh was. My attorneys settled with the manufacturers of this mesh over a year ago, but still can not come up with an award amount for me.They tried to even make me sign the settlement papers days BEFORE my ex plant surgery...before we even knew that the ring was indeed broken. I suffered for 10 years with that nasty thing in me...and will likely suffer the rest of my life from the internal damage from "fileting" out of me...at this point I am thinking screw their joke of a settlement..I think I am better off never signing that agreement for a measly slap in the face amount of cash..I think I would be better off writing a Book about my experience ( as you can see I like to write) and going on a talk show spree to warn people of the damage these " Patches" due. It would be more rewarding...and I would make more money, as I am disabled now and can not work. The mesh that I had in me was the "re-enforced" one...and STILL has not been recalled by the FDA, are you kidding me? They are getting away with murder, and these attorneys have already been bought and paid for....Someones earning the interest on the Bank account that holds are settlement for the last year...I have about had it...and someone needs to go public in a big way. Any advice out there? Anyone in my shoes and feeling the same way?
Meshed Duressrd pDeeDee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I am SOOOO DURESSED OVER THIS ABDOMINAL MESH-Mushing up my LIFE!! I am at my/Breaking Point! Is THER ANY HOPE OUT THERE FOR US- Mesh Abused/ Used patients??
ALIEN BABY

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

FED-UP wrote:
Anyone with a ex plant from a kugel patch with a bro ken ring hinge point? In the class action law suit? Getting jerked around and lied to by their own attorneys? Still in pain after having the bad patch removed because they took out tissue, muscle, and nerves with it? It's been 9 months since my ex plant surgery, and I still can not walk more than a few blocks with stabbing pain and severe "tenderness" at the site where mesh was. My attorneys settled with the manufacturers of this mesh over a year ago, but still can not come up with an award amount for me.They tried to even make me sign the settlement papers days BEFORE my ex plant surgery...before we even knew that the ring was indeed broken. I suffered for 10 years with that nasty thing in me...and will likely suffer the rest of my life from the internal damage from "fileting" out of me...at this point I am thinking screw their joke of a settlement..I think I am better off never signing that agreement for a measly slap in the face amount of cash..I think I would be better off writing a Book about my experience ( as you can see I like to write) and going on a talk show spree to warn people of the damage these " Patches" due. It would be more rewarding...and I would make more money, as I am disabled now and can not work. The mesh that I had in me was the "re-enforced" one...and STILL has not been recalled by the FDA, are you kidding me? They are getting away with murder, and these attorneys have already been bought and paid for....Someones earning the interest on the Bank account that holds are settlement for the last year...I have about had it...and someone needs to go public in a big way. Any advice out there? Anyone in my shoes and feeling the same way?
Hello,Im on here on behalf of my father in law who had the davol bard compsix e/x mesh,same company as kugel, category 6 in the lawsuit, his got infected and had adhesions and obstructions had to have it taken out shortly after it was implanted now he lives in constant pain and looks like he is carrying an alien baby. I cannot find a lawyer to represent him, anyone have suggestions on that? we are in jersey. So going public, there is a news station here Channel 3/KYW/their medical health reporter is interested in pop's issues, I emailed them his pics with the headline "LOCAL MAN DISFIGURED AND DENIED DUE TO DEFECTIVE MESH" or something like that. So her producer Ellen called and said she would get involved. The latest is she has contacted davolbard and is waiting to hear back from them....Im trying to make them accountable, the FDA could care less, have you filed a MAUDE report? GO to the FDA's site and see what you find there, its unbelievable the government tht is supposed to protect us still lets this crap be produced and distributed to people who are hoping to find a solution, not more problems. Im so disgusted with this whole thing and am frustrated but determined each time another door gets slammed in our faces. All I can do is keep trying. All Meshed, who is Bruce and can he help Pop?
All Meshed Up

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

AtlmeshedUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't relly care if your life is like mine. How the heck would you know anyway? Your just someone who has come on here, copied my moniker, disparaged me and STILL USES a moniker just like mine. Please try to be a bit original and use another moniker please. I'm sorry that you have a mesh implant. I'm sorry that it has affected your life. You are not alone. But please do not start a pissing contest on this site. Thank you.
Blair

Charlottetown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Time frame bullshit,this is a case i have been helping with and she gets this letter from a law firm. Each state has a different statue of limitations, we moved to a different state and had no problem being accepted. She was not aware of the mesh until her surgeon told her. Why would the statue start on the day off the explant, total bullshit. Something way wrong with the court system ,if you are injured, your case should be looked at. The MDL failed a lot of victims. This is what the law firms sends her. She has a ring case.

Thank you for contacting this office regarding your potential legal claim. Based solely on the facts you provided, we have decided not to represent you in this matter. Our decision not to represent you does not constitute any opinion as to the merits of your case, and I advise that you consult with another attorney immediately who may be willing to thoroughly evaluate all aspects of your case as soon as possible so that your rights may be protected.

In every state there are time limitations within which to bring a claim. Those time limitations are called Statutes of Limitations. A Statute of Limitations, if applicable, begins to run on the date of the alleged injury or other wrongful act. This means that any claim must be brought within the statutory period, or your claim will be completely barred. I am not in a position to offer you specific legal advice as to when the Statute of Limitations will run in this matter.

Please understand that we will not be taking any action on your potential claim.
All Meshed Up

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

ALIEN BABY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,Im on here on behalf of my father in law who had the davol bard compsix e/x mesh,same company as kugel, category 6 in the lawsuit, his got infected and had adhesions and obstructions had to have it taken out shortly after it was implanted now he lives in constant pain and looks like he is carrying an alien baby.. All Meshed, who is Bruce and can he help Pop?
I wish I could give you good news about an IMMEDIATE solution to your Dad's situation and for ALL of us. But you are right about the FDA. They do not seem to care one iota about mesh and the plethara of symptoms these many products cause. I know for a fact that they have a few thousand complaints about hernia meshs. I know for a fact that they have had over 4000 complaints in the past year about the Gyno and Vaginal meshs. You have probably seen the advertisments that are popping up all over the place now concerning womens POP and other surgeries that involve mesh implants. These are the same law firms that harvested 1000's of Hernia Mesh victims and then dropped fully 3/4's of them when they went to court. The fact that there are so many women now that have had their reproductive organs, bladders, kidneys, intestines and such so badly damaged by these products that they are having to have surgery after surgery to correct or at least salvage what can be salvaged AND STILL THE FDA does not recall one product is criminal. The FDA, the Courts, the Manufacturers and the Dr.'s that continue to lie to the potential recipient of a mesh product either by not protecting them or informing them, I believe, is going to be the largest medical malpractice, medical fraud and governmental corruption this country and possibly the world will ever see. How is it that a babies High Chair can cut or amputate a childs fingers and that product is IMMEDIATELY taken off the market, let the lawsuits begin and the criminal prosecution of the officers of the company all in the name of protecting the consumer but NOTHING is done for mesh implantees? There will be a day, and I hope it is soon, that the whole story will come out on 60 Minutes or Fox News ( I can already hear the cry of "How could this happen!!??) and then we can watch the rats run. We as victims, unfortunately, will then have to go through the entire cynical court system where our entire lives will be disected and OUR permission to have mesh implanted will be examined. We will have to prove that the Dr. didn't screw up the operation which is the manufacturers main defense from a lawsuit. Do you know where your Dr. that implanted you 5 or 6 years ago or more is right now? We as Mesh victims will have to deal with the manufacturers and their backers within the FDA and the Government as we try to get some kind of compensation from these companies. It will end up being a trust fund just like what they do with Asbestos victims. We will have to go and beg and prove what has happened to us. We will be called hypocondriacts or drug abusers. The pain is in your head etc etc. Meanwhile the FDA scum bags that allowed this to happen and I dare say PROFITED off of mesh through the manufacturers will retire quietly to the Bahamas or Florida. The CEO of the manufacturing company will retire and travel the world on the PROFITS made from mesh victims. We, my friends, have a WAR in front of us. It is not only a war for our rights but also for our health both bodily and mentally. I make these statments as a victims who has pushed every button and called all the entities within the FDA and have come up with these beliefs. Please Dear Friends, do not be discouraged by the mountain we all will have to climb and overcome. Just realize that it will be a long and hard road we must travel. Please make your MAUDE report today! Make sure you have ALL of your pertinant medical records and keep the faith. Best Wishes......
Caren

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I had my double hernia 12 yrs ago and have had the same problems not knowing it was my mesh implant. i even have other issues. is there anything i can do? can i get help? or even conpensated for the pain and suffering over the years. please contact me at carenmyphoneroom@gmail.com.
thanks
James Verner wrote:
I had hernia sugery 4 years ago and have had bad ab pain since the 1st week of the mesh being put in.I also have blood (lots) when I have a bowel movement 3-10 days per month.The surgen never warned me about this type of thing and my own Dr could not figure out the problem.Looks like Ive figured it out in about 5 mins of going online.Now my Dr has ordered a operations report.Anyone else experiencing this please contact me. jverner_1@msn.com
FED-UP

Milton Freewater, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

to Alien Baby- Why is your father in law in catagory 6? Makes no sense...if he had his defective mesh taken out..and it went to lab and was proven to be defective he should be in at least category 1 or 2, which is a big difference in settlement amount. Hopefully his attorneys are working on this. I was a category 5, until they took my mesh out and saw it was broken and crunched into a ball of flesh and nerves..perhaps he does not have one the meshes with the ring' to make it unfurle and lie flat. I wounder if he has the same attorneys as me..out of New york..and filing in Maryland? we should talk, but not on this site..email at iriscs95@gmail.com for more privacy if you want...we should compare notes..Anyone else out there with a kugel mesh w/broken ring that has gone through an ex plant surgery and being lied to by their paid off attorneys please contact me as well through that email address. I think I am writing a book about personal stories, going public and NEVER signing a settlement agreement with these lying over paid no talent corporate HACKS. I would keep your identity secret, only want your personal story of pain, suffering, and deception. Even if you do not want to have your secret story published I would like to compare notes on how you are surviving and offer any advice and supportt that I can. IT"S ON !!! Wait to see me on the News or bookstore.... screw them ..no amount of moeny is worth what they have done and CONTINUE to do.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

All Meshed Up wrote:
<quoted text> Actually Sonia, I did see your post and wanted to try and talk to Bruce before I responded. Its Monday morning here in the States and I will call Bruce today and see if I can get him in touch with you. In researching the Cook Medical products, you are quite right about their GLOWING reports of their products. The only legal proceedings I could find was through the MidWest legal group that I forwarded to you previously. I find it disturbing that I can find VERY LITTLE solid, non-company evaluations of their Surgisis mesh. Again, I believe a lot of this has to do with the non-participation of the FDA in the research and evaluation of these "Cutting edge" ( get it? cutting edge in a mesh product! ha ha!) mesh products. I am especially suspicious of the dual material meshs that use cadaver, fish emulsions or in your case porcine materials. The obvious question I would have is, just as it is in an organ transplant, what are the rejection rates. It is bad enough that Polypropolene and other similar symthetic materials are already causing bodily rejections and infections etc etc. Now you combine that with skin, collegen or whatever combined with the sythetic material, and I believe you have a perfect little time bomb. DNA introduction, parasite introduction, infectious diseases within the skin product and more are just the tip of the iceburg. I do not believe that there was ever enough research into the long term consequences of these products introduced into the human body. That includes the "simple' Polypropolene hernia meshs so commonly implanted through the 90's. I am disgusted not only with our Government agencies but most of the industrialized nations that supposedly have entities to protect us from our modern FLIM-FLAM man, snake oil selling medical manufacturers. You, Dearest Sonia, are a perfect example of that. The Austrailian Government should be all over Cook Medical when there are cases such as yours. I wish you the Best Always. I'll be in touch with Bruce later today and will have him respond to your post. Take Care Down There!.......
Hi, thank you very much I know you have a lot on your plate. I have actually found studies on this porcine bomb dating back to 2008, and there have been trials on animals, the controled did much bettern than the porcine and yes there were some nasty bacteria growing on the piggy mesh. Again I appreaciate everything you are doing. You know one day we will win it is time but time most of dont have because our conditions are ticking bombs, but my moto and I will keep this up until I curl my toes, never give up, perserveance and stick it to them continually. Kindest regards Sonia

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

AtlmeshedUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello you parisite, fuwit. How dare you even try an compare you lowlife to a wonderful and caring person like "All Meshed Up''. It is morons like you ''oh the world owes me a living poor poor me'', that we the honest I hate the word victims but that is what we are, have genuine pain etc, I don't beleive you have and the only disability is in your fuc...up brain. Do us all a big favour and fu...the Hell of this Site. Oh and have a nice day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Benbrook Discussions

Search the Benbrook Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Mike 17,165
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Losers 21,603
what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) 4 hr Alisha 134
gangs of fort worth Tx (Sep '10) Mon It is what it is 23
Buck's Cabaret on Mecham Blvd (Oct '10) Mon curious 67
Aid Group: 2 Americans have Ebola in Liberia Mon Ibn Natas 1
Runoff victor to be publicly sworn in as family... (Sep '06) Sun Victim 66
•••
•••