Civility and HUMANITY!! over Israel A...

Civility and HUMANITY!! over Israel All Day Long!!

Posted in the Benbrook Forum

Since: Feb 13

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I don't know whats got me riled up about this state. Actually I do know- I am not a Anti-Semitic and I'll address that fraudulent word in a second. I do not hate Jewish People as if I needed to qualify that but it seems that these days you actually have to. Or some ADL Post will put you on their list. Quite frankly you can shove that list where the sun don't shine.
I love a quote from the movie "Kingdom of Heaven" with Orlando Bloom when he asked Salahadin what was Juraselem worth! Salahadin said briskly " Nothing" and then replied again " Everything". A compromised value approach to the holy lands that more than one people consider to be holy to them. Although its just a movie it was based on actual holy war events. Salahadin was the Sultan that respected Christians and their religion and when he captured Juraselem he facilitated christian existence. It has been bloody on both sides and this post is not to cheerlead for those that seek to destroy Isreael only to point out that when " ISRAEL' is "WRONG" THEY ARE WRONG! I will not be intimidate, scared, or ashamed to expose what many Americans already know. Apartheid wasn't ended when Mandel took South Africa- it has continued with Israel and its unlawful taking of land that does not belong to them. I'm sorry Goldstein a little birdy told me that if you where GOD's people. You would do his will and adhere to his ways. The scripture says BLESSED are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God! Oh I forgot...You all probably don't read scripture. Sorry my soul is not for sale. Zionist aint even got enough money to buy it. Stop attacking aid ships!! Consider the civilian and bystander population when trying out your latest weaponry and respect human life. What profit humankind to save Isreal and loose the rest of the world and vice versa. Too heavy of cost has been paid here for the neverending war in the holyland but we can't be scaffoled to truth. The world does not need another World War but history has taught us of the connection between vunerable economies and what leads them to war. Conservative extremist Can't pay the simple bills that we have here in our country like Medicare but see no problems paying for costly occupations! They laugh at the notion of paying reparations to the still disproportinate earners of Blacks in the country but don't mind writing Israel huge checks to create systems such as the "Iron Dome".
The HYPOCRACY must stop and Isreal must earn respect to recieve it. If their actions persist then we can't reasonable expect their enemies to lay down their arms. I will also qualify that statement by saying I do not condone terrorism when it is indeed terrorism but we have become highly inaccurate in America in determining the difference between terrorism and groups fighting for freedom and liberation. What makes a group a terrorist organization? Unmatching uniforms? The lack of military hiearchal structure in developed countries? The fact that they subscribe to Islam?. And the reason why I make those depictions is because there are groups in this country right now that do more pilaging and plundering than the groups we regulary flag as terroist and they have not earned their proper titles (TERRORIST)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FW Residents: Oncor Took Tree Trimming Too Far (Apr '08) 9 hr Ticked off in Wea... 88
Sams saloon 14 hr Old friends 1
Legion Of Doom gang from Paschal High School (Dec '13) Sun Chris Buis 10
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Jul 21 DallasStorm 266
Tire rotation at Moritz Dodge in Fort Worth Jul 19 Caught_them_red_h... 2
Blacks shooting people on Las Vegas Trail Jul 15 Rufus Jones 1
Topless women weekend (Jan '15) Jul 15 Duskbot 6

Benbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benbrook Mortgages