Accused drunk driver, Fort Worth Poli...

Accused drunk driver, Fort Worth Police Department Officer Jesus Cisneros.

There are 28 comments on the KTXA-TV Fort Worth story from Dec 22, 2009, titled Accused drunk driver, Fort Worth Police Department Officer Jesus Cisneros.. In it, KTXA-TV Fort Worth reports that:

Required fields are marked with an asterisk The information you provide will be used only to send the requested e-mail and will not be used to send any other e-mail communications.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTXA-TV Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NOT CONFUSED

El Paso, TX

#21 Nov 18, 2010
Mr. Cisneros, MAY have been a decent police officer once upon a time, but, if you are a family member, then you know he was no angel and this was not his first charge, keep in mind he may have saved lives, delivered babies and save kittens, all that was QUASHED when he committed this violent crime. Why would you have the deceased woman's photo up in your kitchen?? Trying to convince yourself of what? If Offender Cisneros was doing what he should have been, you wouldn't even know who she was, a point I'm sure her family would agree on, but because he felt he was invincible and a functioning alcoholic, he didn't give his actions a second thought. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR FEELINGS OR YOUR FAMILIES FEELINGS, this has ALL TO DO WITH THE TERRIBLE MARK OFFENDER CISNEROS WILL LEAVE ON THE FWPD, the City of Fort Worth and all the officers who DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE WHILE ON DUTY OR OTHERWISE. No one is perfect, we are human, but when you take an oath to PROTECT AND SERVICE, you are held to a higher standard, when you fall below it, then that person should take what comes and explain to his family its the least he can do. At least he will see his child grow up, the victim will not, and by the way WHO GIVES A F*** WHAT SHE WAS DOING AT 2 AM????? She was minding her own business, making plans to meet with her husband, hundreds of thousands of people are out at all hours of the night, tending to their personal needs, Offender Cisneros should have been in the back of a taxi or waiting for his wife to pick him up keeping everyone in Ft. Worth Safe. One last thing, I doubt there is anyone who really cares if you and your family is suffering, he enjoyed whether you say he was "emotionally and physically hurting" this year pending the trail. The victim was cold and buried 6ft under, I can guarantee you her family has suffered and will continue to suffer, offender Cisneros will have visitation every weekend, and because he is an EX police officer he gets to be in Admin. Segregation, 23 hours locked up, for his SAFETY. Lets just hope he is sent to high security unit, so he can get a real feel for what guilty feels like. No more Birthday parties, no more doing what he wants, he'll just be another offender in dressed in white.
Confused wrote:
I'm a family member of Jesus Cisneros. Lets hear from the other side. I've known Jesus for over 25 yrs. We feel really bad for the family and especially the kids. We had her picture up in our kitchen the day she was burried. It was a terrible accident. I know that he will get what he deserves in this. We also dont agree with what he did, but he has suffered the consequences with killing someone. Does anyone know what it feels like, to kill someone and have to live with it everyday? Unless, you have been there. It took one night to change your whole life. He loved what he did and he was good at it. Do you know how many people he saved and helped? No you dont, we do. Has anyone questioned what she was doing at 2:00 in the morning getting breakfast. It was an aweful thing to happen, but she was out getting breakfast....what....explain that to me? I dont know either. That also doesnt justify what he did. I just know that he will get what he deserves. He has been under a long recovery for this accident also and wont be the same emotionally and physically. His job is gone and the whole family has suffered also. We are not doing well either. So dont think we are just fine, we're not. Everyone is suffering.
Justice served

Dallas, TX

#22 Feb 19, 2011
This officer gave me a dwi 3 yrs ago, I'm sorry for the victims family loss. I am not sorry for the officer ,set in jail buddy and think about it!!!!! For a long time !!!!!
cupcake

Fort Worth, TX

#23 Mar 20, 2011
You don't sound any better than your friend. You
are calling people out of their name for one, and the man who got killed, you don't know that he didn't use a signal light YOU were'nt there and you don't know that if the guy LEFT his house LATE, He could have either been GOING TO or COMING IN FROM WORK THAT SOME OF OUR LAZY PEOPLE WON'T DO.SO REALLY STOP WITH THE PREJEDICE CRAP ALLREADY. Your friend (The Officer) Knew what he was doing when he was drinking on duty was WRONG and he KNEW HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DROVE A CAR AND OF ALL CARS A POLICE CAR
But take the word of THE OFFICER FRIEND JUST BECAUSE HE IS YOUR FRIEND. IT DON'T MATTER THAT IF THE MAN WHO GOT KILLED IS FROM HERE OR THE MOON THIS ACCIDENT IF YOU CAN CALL IT THAT, WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN NO MATTER WHERE THE PERSON IS FROM, IT COULD HAVE BEEN SOME ONE FROM YOUR FAMILY EVEN, THEN HOW WOULD YOU FEEL, NOT SO FRIENDLY I BET . HOW CAN YOU LISTEN TO A DRUNK OFFICER AND BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY ??????????
JOHNNY COOPER wrote:
WELL I WASN'T SAYING HE SHOULD BE LET OFF, ALTHOUGH AS A FRIEND THAT SUCKS TO SAY. CRIME SHOULD BE EQUAL PUNISHMENT NO MATTER THE ACCUSED, BUT OH AND HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE WORD BUT???? THERE IS STILL AN INVESTIGATION AND NO ONE ON THIS POST KNOWS THE TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPEN THERE FOR MAY WE NOT FORGET BEFORE WE "HANG" THE MONSTERS OUT THERE, LET THERE BE INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY, OH AND WHAT ELSE SUCKS IS THAT WE SEEM TO FORGET THAT WE OVER LOOK PUNISHING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN THIS COUNTRY, SO WHEN THEY GO BUY A CAR WITHOUT A TEXAS STATE DRIVERS LICENSE AND THEN PURCHASE INSURANCE WITHOUT LEGAL ID OR DL "IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS SENTENCE, DRIVE DOWN NW 28TH STREET YOU WILL SEE SIGNS HANGING FOR THESE ILLEGALS TO CONTINUE TO THRIVE IN OUR COUNTRY" OK BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING, SO WE LET IN ILLEGALS THAT BUY CARS AND TRUCKS AND INSURANCE AND THEY DRIVE AROUND AND PRETEND TO LIVE HERE AS FREE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AND HAVE BABIES, THEN LATE ONE NIGHT THEY LEAVE THEIR HOME AND TURN A CORNER WITHOUT A BLINKER AND BAMMMMMMMMMMM! ITS THE OTHER GUYS FAULT?
cupcake

Fort Worth, TX

#24 Mar 20, 2011
Johnny Cooper wrote:
I agree, as for the immigrant rant I had, I live in the part of town this happened in and I'm sure the victim was illegal.
ILLEGAL or NOT Did not give justification for his actions so dont pin this on that poor girl SHE WASN'T DRUNK !!!!!!!!!!
cupcake

Fort Worth, TX

#25 Mar 20, 2011
VANESSA wrote:
I seriously dont care if this guy is a good guy or not! He broke the law and its been proven he was at fault... trying to blame my cousin for being in the street at 2am IS PURE STUPIDITY! The big picture is he drank, he drove, ran 2 red lights (which another person called into 911 that night to report BEFORE he wrecked into and killed my cousin)!! So I hope he pays for this and sits and rots in prison with guilt!!!! we owe him or his family not an once of sympathy! I only feel sorry that they had to be emabarrased by his actions!

I know money will not bring back your cousin but your family should file a law suit on each person that new of this officers behavior and problems that did nothing to help him before it came to this and file the civil law suit and not let them get off cheap the lawyers will gladly work this case and not let him off light. Its not cheap for funerals I know i lost two children myself (not to a drunk driver) but two of my children lost their father to a drunk driver and he has never been found dont allow them to wait too long too sue, it would help pay for all costs. and i'm sorry for your families loss.
Understanding

Dallas, TX

#26 May 10, 2011
HmmÖ.I wasnít sure about posting/responding on this board but here is my 2cents:

I am NOT saying what Mr. Cisneros did was right in fact itís a tragedy all around but I am saying no one can refute that he is a good person who served the City of Fort Worth for many years as well as served our country who made a terrible MISTAKE. What if you were in that situation? Or a close loved one? It could happen and before you can speak with such conviction I ask that you weigh all sides, get all the information and try a little understanding. I unfortunately have been on both sides losing a loved one and having a loved one at fault due to drunk driving and although there are several variables I will say itís NOT easy either way. Itís so easy to judge and make accusations and comments when you have limited information and/or background, media outlets are there to make the most of story and provide highlights. I donít know the exact details of this trial/situation but I do know that NOT all people are bad and GOOD PEOPLE DO MAKE MISTAKES. It appears he has taken responsibility for his mistake and feels terrible and if you feel you can refute that shame on you, you are not in his shoes.

To the person who received a DWI ticket from this officer shame on your comment, that was merely to take a jab at the fact that you got a ticket not the fact on this situation. What if you happened to cause an accident that night and killed someone? Are you a terrible person? Or would it have just been a terrible mistake?
lips

Denver, CO

#27 Apr 24, 2012
Lets say he got wat he deserved and 20 yrs. Im so sick and tired of people saying he was a good cop when mf gotten in trouble couple times a good officer is one who obeys rules as a cop. Not have list of troubles like cop killer did. My cousin was a good mother, wife, daughter, cousin, niece, granddaughter, and friend and doesn't matter wat she was doing at 2 a.m everyone goes gets dinner or breakfast at anytime if its in morning during day or evening or late late night she was getting her kids and husband McDonald's. Now wat yall should b saying y and the hell was a ftw BAD COP driving drunk. U know are family got justice im happy for that but still sad cause them 2 precious lil.boys cnt see there mother anymore and when it happened night and day they cried asking "where is momma at?" That's the sad thing 3 yrs its gonna be they still cry and ask. But have a dam good father to hold them up. As for Jc wtf does immigration gotta do with it my family was born and raise in ftw TX. One thing about ignorant people like u only God will handle your stupidityness..I hope to God u are never in place where your family members get killed by drunk driver or any kind away cause then u will kw of or pain. As for family members of dirty cop he did alot of mistakes and God tryed to have him see and open eyes but God can only give us so many chances it sad to say it took him to take a innocent young wife and mother life for him and yall to say he learned his lesson I dnt feel for that man nor do I care wat yall family feels he alive and breathing and can see his family every 2eekend and hold his lil girl my cousin Sonia we will never see until God takes her sons will never get that hug and kiss from there again. So u tell me who has it better. Not us. Like that saying goes GOD DONT LIKE UGLY. and that was ugly that man did. May God forgive him for every bad he's done..
Chris

Lockhart, TX

#28 Jan 13, 2013
This seems to be a pattern for the Fort Worth police department. I say throw the book at him as well as his cop buddies in the bar that night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Worth Woman Found Dead in Upscale Home Nea... 6 hr Al Sharpton 3
Paschal High School 80's LGBT Reunion Apr 24 Mike Good 12
Dana Kale Apr 24 Wondering 1
Rodeo farts smell so good! Apr 22 Moo Farts 1
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Apr 20 connieb 292
Dollar General Mar '17 Booty liqr 1
News Man Drowns During Party At Lake Benbrook (May '08) Feb '17 toady 17

Benbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benbrook Mortgages