Last Of 'Grand Prairie Bandits' To Be...

Last Of 'Grand Prairie Bandits' To Be Sentenced Monday

There are 7 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Sep 29, 2008, titled Last Of 'Grand Prairie Bandits' To Be Sentenced Monday. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

The last of the three bank robbers dubbed the "Grand Prairie Bandits" is scheduled to be sentenced Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

Heartbroke Teacher

Mansfield, TX

#1 Sep 29, 2008
I knew Margarito "Majic" Armijo in a different light. He had a promising future in the automotive field. He is kind, caring, and talented. To his teachers he always said "yes mam, no mam". I am proud to have known the young man who sat in my classroom and helped to make that class a joy each day. I am heartbroke to now hear of his poor choices. I knew of his troubles outside of school/home and tried to make a difference. I am just sorry I couldn't. I will always remember the smiling student who walked in and out of my class every day.
old timer

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 7, 2008
Heartbroke Teacher wrote:
I knew Margarito "Majic" Armijo in a different light. He had a promising future in the automotive field. He is kind, caring, and talented. To his teachers he always said "yes mam, no mam". I am proud to have known the young man who sat in my classroom and helped to make that class a joy each day. I am heartbroke to now hear of his poor choices. I knew of his troubles outside of school/home and tried to make a difference. I am just sorry I couldn't. I will always remember the smiling student who walked in and out of my class every day.
there needs to be more teachers like you in the schools today.the students just dont know what the world has instore for them or they would get all the schooling that they could so they would not have to depend on anyone else. that is a fact...
C Martinez

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Oct 7, 2008
You never know when a (good kid) is going to turn to crime,probably influenced by peers.What a shame,that such a promising young man decided to take the wrong path and has now ruined his life and I'm sure has brought great sadness to his family.
gilbertc

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2008
rot in jail!
gilbertc n beautiful west dallas
miss international

Aurora, CO

#5 Aug 25, 2011
Heartbroke Teacher wrote:
i have had the chance to speak with one of these men and i will tell you the 338 years and 42 years is insane... i think they should serve much less time and be forced to pay back the money and pay the court fees serve in house and be put on probation after. 338 and 42 years??? thats a litte ridiculous in my opinion. i can say just by talking to him he has changed my life... im on my way to getting a buiness degree and ive started a charity. all from the advice from a young man in prison. so i hope they are set free before their inital release dates quite frankly. i dont think this is a just example.
manny garcia

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Luis is my cousin , hopee he gets out real soon :/
C Boy

Irving, TX

#7 Jan 31, 2013
You Play, You Pay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wyndham Pointe Apts Wed Concerned 1
Chaney Hawthorne is missing Wed Connie 1
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Tue gaslight girl 17
Fort Worth Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots Sep 24 Aidan 2
Buck's Cabaret on Mecham Blvd (Oct '10) Sep 23 The Conniosseur 74
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's (Jun '15) Sep 21 Steve Cullen 22
Irish traveller's (Nov '08) Sep 20 Sweet Briar 1,423

Benbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance