First Prev
of 2
Next Last
im back

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2012
I remember in school when all the people in this town would pick on the lil people....some guys here still do...well I'm here to let these guys know that I'm back in town and there's a few people I'll b visiting...Ernie Pena Felipe Bazan Mario garza all those lil punks need to b careful cuz I'm looking
finally

United States

#2 Aug 9, 2012
im back wrote:
I remember in school when all the people in this town would pick on the lil people....some guys here still do...well I'm here to let these guys know that I'm back in town and there's a few people I'll b visiting...Ernie Pena Felipe Bazan Mario garza all those lil punks need to b careful cuz I'm looking
get a life hunny. It's been 10 yrs and now u want revenge. Lol. Have u been a virgin all these yrs. lol. To funny
im back

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2012
finally wrote:
<quoted text>get a life hunny. It's been 10 yrs and now u want revenge. Lol. Have u been a virgin all these yrs. lol. To funny
u wanna find out if I've been a virgin o wait all my classmates r ho*s now
El jefe ere 13

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2012
If ur man u will step up to the plate and put ur name on here I am not going to that little town for nothing to go find out who u r so where have u been all this time hiding u can find me in the west side in Alice
im back

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2012
El jefe ere 13 wrote:
If ur man u will step up to the plate and put ur name on here I am not going to that little town for nothing to go find out who u r so where have u been all this time hiding u can find me in the west side in Alice
another one from Alice thinking he's a gangster...so what gang r u supposed to b with cuz I hear all lil wanna bes are being taken care of there
Ronjermey

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2012
I've heard of el jefe those are ppl u don't wanna mess with put ur name on this blog and find out the out come of tat
Solano

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2012
I'm back ur class of since u don't wanna put ur name on here just like ere trese said put ur name
im back

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Solano wrote:
I'm back ur class of since u don't wanna put ur name on here just like ere trese said put ur name
Jose
Nero

United States

#9 Aug 9, 2012
Jose who eat ur last name
Rela

United States

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Nero wrote:
Jose who eat ur last name
You shouldn't waste your time on those people that you mentioned they are already paying back for how they treated people the guys you mentioned have sad lives kids from different girls into drugs they ruined thier lives themselves your to late
im back

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2012
Rela wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't waste your time on those people that you mentioned they are already paying back for how they treated people the guys you mentioned have sad lives kids from different girls into drugs they ruined thier lives themselves your to late
true thanks for da advice I'm out
Miklo

United States

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Actually I am one of the ones ur talking about and I don't and I don't have kids from different moms and I don't do drugs and I have a good job so get your story strait think before u act if u all could work the way you all have time to be wasting ur time on topix u all would be rich
im back

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2012
Miklo wrote:
Actually I am one of the ones ur talking about and I don't and I don't have kids from different moms and I don't do drugs and I have a good job so get your story strait think before u act if u all could work the way you all have time to be wasting ur time on topix u all would be rich
good job but miserable life
Miklo

United States

#14 Aug 10, 2012
Just ask pete I saw him not to long ago ask him if he thinks I have miserable life
Miklo

United States

#15 Aug 10, 2012
Is this who I think it is from la chona salinas little joe salinas
Tonya

United States

#16 Aug 10, 2012
Miklo wrote:
Is this who I think it is from la chona salinas little joe salinas
. The fact that you were a bully to someone and caused them such turmoil that they still remember is in itself sad tells us ur a bad person but I know the people he is talking about and their looks alone are somewhat circus like so he shouldn't even bother
Miklo

United States

#17 Aug 10, 2012
I was no bully I was to myself so get ur story strait
game

Haslet, TX

#18 Aug 10, 2012
Ok... Let's play a game what dumb a$$ moved back to bena??
PEPE

Dallas, TX

#19 Aug 10, 2012
Ayee your just remembering when we slapped you around papi SHITSON :) Pon Le Mamon.
class of 01

Dallas, TX

#20 Aug 11, 2012
R u calling us hoes because none of us gave u the time n day. By now, you should have grown up already.you need to act like a grown man, and get over it. Felipe was no bully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benavides Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamye (Jul '16) 6 hr Stupid 48
plastic water bottles left in sun or hot car (Oct '10) 11 hr Kathy 28
roland carrillo 12 hr Sandy 3
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) 13 hr SaucyKingRay 597
Ariel Hinojosa 13 hr Betty White 2
Yoakum 13 hr Dreaded combinations 2
Maya la fuente Aug 15 Chiquis 10

Benavides Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance