God is love,and he loves you

God is love,and he loves you

Posted in the Benavides Forum

Truth

Alice, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2012
Well I decided to start a discussion on topixs. All I see is hurtful words about other people. Why so much hate and the words coming out of these individuals mouth. Really tells me how you were brought up. What comes out of your mouth tells me who you are. I know that the citizens of Benavides are better than that. I remember that when we were growing up in the 80s&90s the town of Benavides was not that bad. Everybody was friendly. Now all you hear is how drugs alchol adultery and talking about other people have torn this town apart. JOHN 3:16 For God so loves the world that He gave His only begotten son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. Four things happened here He loved He gave We believed we live The Promise!! Its a new start for everyone but remember God love you even from the beginning of the foundation of the world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benavides Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vaquero Boster 16 min Meh 5
Missing him 1 hr You know who 2
Straightline 8 hr Freer 8
David Ramos (May '13) 9 hr Jerry 26
Paloma 9 hr Oraora 19
Linda Moreno la big bird 9 hr Lola 2
Refinery 16 hr Speak my mind 16

Benavides Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance