Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 769)

Showing posts 15,361 - 15,380 of20,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, now you understand what brings us here, your good water. Thanks.
P.S. Our flow, just like your water, will not stop..enjoy, have one of our tacos.
Like quesedillas, myself.Spend a lot of time in Cozumel.Invading in reverse....haaaa!
Silver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Like quesedillas, myself.Spend a lot of time in Cozumel.Invading in reverse....haaaa!
Now that's the spirit!
Texas girl

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Texans need to wake up before Perry causes anymore damage! White is so much more intelligent and not so reactionary!!!
Silver

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Texas girl wrote:
Texans need to wake up before Perry causes anymore damage! White is so much more intelligent and not so reactionary!!!
Yeah that's what we expected of Santa Anna, but damn y'all won, and your prize?? Surprise we are still here!! I know way too many trailer trash and many other white people that are dumb as a rock. Intelligence has nothing to do with color, don't believe me?, just look at your comment.....

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Texan wrote:
It's alright only Know Notheeng and Damn invasion take him seriously.
Aww the wittle phawisee stiww out cussing and being a hypocwit. Aren't you scheduled to deliver a monologue on what a fine Christian you are later today? Might wanna stock up on an extra dose of God's grace and forgiveness before you keep calling people names.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Texas girl wrote:
What damage?. You sound like just another bitter liberal moron to me. No facts to back up your claims, just babble.
Nico

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

American Pride wrote:
Today we are having a Grand Old Party
kool
Kris

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Gop

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's what we expected of Santa Anna, but damn y'all won, and your prize?? Surprise we are still here!! I know way too many trailer trash and many other white people that are dumb as a rock. Intelligence has nothing to do with color, don't believe me?, just look at your comment.....
Weren't y'all here before everybody but the"native Americans" ?
Silver

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Weren't y'all her
e before everybody but the"native Americans" ?
We are the native Americans, mixed with European, The Spaniards, remember in history when you learned about the conquistadors? Our ancestor the native American, has been here forever. Did Mexicans come from Spain? I believe that would be called Spaniards. Look up the word "Mestiso", you will understand.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
We are the native Americans, mixed with European, The Spaniards, remember in history when you learned about the conquistadors? Our ancestor the native American, has been here forever. Did Mexicans come from Spain? I believe that would be called Spaniards. Look up the word "Mestiso", you will understand.
Europeans and American Indians....Wikipedia

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

A good reminder.I knew the word, forgot the exact context, thanks for the correction, Silver.
Silver

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
A good reminder.I knew the word, forgot the exact context, thanks for the correction, Silver.
Yeah, the word is actually spelled "Mestizo".
Don't misunderstand me on this whole topic of race. I am totally against illegal immigration, of all races and countries. I am a hardworking 3rd generation Hispanic that comes from a family of strong serving citizens and military veterans. I don't believe we should foot the bill for any illegal. We have enough to concern ourselves with, than to baby sit and fund these people . USA is the melting pot of all people, but please KNOCK and ask if you can come in, before invading.! Am I correct? Is this any different if an illegal entered your home uninvited, and raided your possessions???

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the word is actually spelled "Mestizo".
Don't misunderstand me on this whole topic of race. I am totally against illegal immigration, of all races and countries. I am a hardworking 3rd generation Hispanic that comes from a family of strong serving citizens and military veterans. I don't believe we should foot the bill for any illegal. We have enough to concern ourselves with, than to baby sit and fund these people . USA is the melting pot of all people, but please KNOCK and ask if you can come in, before invading.! Am I correct? Is this any different if an illegal entered your home uninvited, and raided your possessions???
THERE WILL be a day, when Americans of hispanic descent, are a majority in this country.That doesn't bother me a bit, why should it? Change is the only constant.
gghhnbv

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Vggn
TexansRweak

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

What's the difference between a Texan and a tiger? Their both big puzsies, but a tiger can harm you!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

TexansRweak wrote:
What's the difference between a Texan and a tiger? Their both big puzsies, but a tiger can harm you!
Covering the various forums,I see.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

TexansRweak wrote:
Are you actually trying to piss people off, or just bore them with nonsense?.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TRw the difference between you and a Texan; a Texan will kick your a$$, you will lick his. Damn invasion one more time a racist is one who espouses the superiority of one race over another, is intolerant of other races, and spews hate to other races. You do all three; YOU ARE A RACIST! I am white, I am a native Texan, and not only are you a racist you are an idiot.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

What's the matter Notheeng? Can't you find anything intelligent to say? I suppose baby talk is all you can come up with. I should have warned you that brain damage is a real threat when you take Fed for real. Fed have you made it back to LA yet? Getting too hot in La Porte for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,361 - 15,380 of20,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Ben Wheeler News Video

•••
•••

Ben Wheeler Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ben Wheeler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••